COVID-19 will be here forever like the Flu

The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:45PM CST today. 324 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. We passed the 40,000+ deaths mark too.

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel appeared to agree Wednesday that Covid-19 will become endemic, saying “SARS-CoV-2 is not going away.” “We are going to live with this virus, we think, forever,” he said during a panel discussion at the JPMorgan Healthcare Conference.

So will we lockdown forever or may we open up the country and LIVE WITH IT like we do with all other viruses?
We're not willingly going to live with a disease this lethal. We've lost more than 400,000 in America alone so far, and I'm impressed, if you're not. We are sure to hit half a million in February. The 1918 influenza deaths totaled 675,000 in America alone: COVID will surely equal that even with vaccination. Why you think this is so benign, I don't know. The Hopkins epidemiologists are now worried about a substantial UNDERCOUNT of virus-associated deaths, because excess deaths for 2020 are over the COVID count by some tens of thousands.

We may have to live with it if we can't vaccinate against it ------- we ARE living with HIV/AIDS, after at least 50 million deaths since about 1980, because they can't get a vaccine for it. They do have drugs that allow people to live for a long time with it, though. They die of it in the end, however.

It looks like this one is possible to vaccinate against, though. I think that Moderna guy just meant we'll have to vaccinate forever, like we do for measles, mumps, etc. We have never wiped out any disease except smallpox to date. (And they have stocks of that in freezers in Atlanta and Moscow, just saying.) So he's right: we'll have to live with COVID, at least with the vaccine, indefinitely. Unless it dies out totally on its own, and several historical and recent diseases have done that.
Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!! The zombievirus, the melty glaciers....Auntie Em!!

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel appeared to agree Wednesday that Covid-19 will become endemic, saying “SARS-CoV-2 is not going away.” “We are going to live with this virus, we think, forever,” he said during a panel discussion at the JPMorgan Healthcare Conference.

So will we lockdown forever or may we open up the country and LIVE WITH IT like we do with all other viruses?
wow, such deep questions.

when the global population has developped an immune response to Sars-Cov2 comparable to the immune response to the influenza virus, either by exposure or by vaccination, then Sars-Cov2 can be treated the same as influenza. so if Sars-Cov2 continues to mutate, new vaccine cocktails will be made every year, and people can decide if they take the vaccine or not. hey, just like with influenza.
Hey, we don't lockdown the country due to the flu. Such stupid answers from a stupid person.
the flu is not exactly caused by a novel virus, retard.
You just conflated them but I am the retard? LOL

So you want to lockdown forever like a little cowardly mouse? Got it.
damn. loud and obnoxious and stupid. and lying. quite the package.

my first post gave you all the information you needed on why at this point influenza virus and sarscov2 have to be treated differently. not that intelligent people needed to be told. they know it.
We have been treating them differently. I asked you, how long you think we should lockdown for?
until their lies are exposed

~S~

The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:25PM CST today. 172 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Imagine a drug company CEO announcing that we will have to buy his Moderna vaccines forever. Whodathunk? :dunno:

The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:20PM CST today. 227 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Not for ever, latest in three years more as 99% humans will die due to side effects of the 'vaccine'
It's depopulation agenda, governments will kill us.
You nailed it.

We're not willingly going to live with a disease this lethal. We've lost more than 400,000 in America alone so far, and I'm impressed, if you're not. We are sure to hit half a million in February. The 1918 influenza deaths totaled 675,000 in America alone: COVID will surely equal that even with vaccination. Why you think this is so benign, I don't know. The Hopkins epidemiologists are now worried about a substantial UNDERCOUNT of virus-associated deaths, because excess deaths for 2020 are over the COVID count by some tens of thousands.

We may have to live with it if we can't vaccinate against it ------- we ARE living with HIV/AIDS, after at least 50 million deaths since about 1980, because they can't get a vaccine for it. They do have drugs that allow people to live for a long time with it, though. They die of it in the end, however.

It looks like this one is possible to vaccinate against, though. I think that Moderna guy just meant we'll have to vaccinate forever, like we do for measles, mumps, etc. We have never wiped out any disease except smallpox to date. (And they have stocks of that in freezers in Atlanta and Moscow, just saying.) So he's right: we'll have to live with COVID, at least with the vaccine, indefinitely. Unless it dies out totally on its own, and several historical and recent diseases have done that.
A sheep who has fallen for the corona virus hoax. :abgg2q.jpg:

Right, and many don't want to vaccinate like with the Flu. So when do we open up the country? 70% vaccinated?
They dont have to be vaccinated. The tens of millions who have tested positive add to the 70% goal

SCAMDEMIC, even the CDC is claiming that deaths of covid infected people who have been vaccinated are not actually FROM covid but WITH covid and dying from underlying causes. The same was reported some time ago when they admitted that only 6% or reported deaths were FROM covid. Six percent of 500K equals 30K, less than a normal flu year and since flu did not exist this year, where do you think those over inflated covid numbers came from. The criminals that foisted this farce on the world should be identified and drawn and quartered.

SCAMDEMIC, even the CDC is claiming that deaths of covid infected people who have been vaccinated are not actually FROM covid but WITH covid and dying from underlying causes. The same was reported some time ago when they admitted that only 6% or reported deaths were FROM covid. Six percent of 500K equals 30K, less than a normal flu year and since flu did not exist this year, where do you think those over inflated covid numbers came from. The criminals that foisted this farce on the world should be identified and drawn and quartered.
My man, you’re 100% right!

They dont have to be vaccinated. The tens of millions who have tested positive add to the 70% goal

Well said. That's the thing!! Anyone (and they are myriad) who actually caught the disease, with or without benefit of horrible people sticking swabs up one's nose (that's not happening to me!!!) --

All have better immunization than they possibly could have via vaccine. That's how the immune system works. Catching smallpox was HUGELY better than the vaccine --- which has probably failed by now even for those of us who still remember where the round vaccine scar (nickle-size, sometimes larger) was. Problem: those people who actually caught smallpox ------ or COVID ------ might die. Often did. But wow, if they didn't, they were immune into the 21st century and as long as they lived!

Does anyone but me realize how much better real immunity --- from catching COVID --- is to the dubious vaccines? And yet, the little Hitlers still make you wear masks whether or not you had it ------------- go figure. I'm thinking they don't care about disease; they care about getting control of everyone.

That wasn't me. This new format is rather difficult, I find.

That wasn't me. This new format is rather difficult, I find.
Rams suck

,,,,,,, If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

Government: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking

wow, such deep questions.

when the global population has developped an immune response to Sars-Cov2 comparable to the immune response to the influenza virus, either by exposure or by vaccination, then Sars-Cov2 can be treated the same as influenza. so if Sars-Cov2 continues to mutate, new vaccine cocktails will be made every year, and people can decide if they take the vaccine or not. hey, just like with influenza.
Hey except we don’t have flu vaccine mandates like we do with COVID19. Oh oh

,,,,,,, If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking
bump

There must be some pro-experimental injection people here who can explain the virtue of getting something that just doesn't do anything for them . . . and not just once, but multiple times. If none of them can, it means they've come to accept an insane proposition simply because they were told to do so. It also means that they've willingly forfeited their right to apply critical thinking skills to such a ridiculous proposition and to see it for what it is.

Forum List

Back