COVID-19 vaccine killing the elderly?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Why isn't this in the news? And if this is just elderly who are ready near death why are they using a drug that's in such short supply on them?

I don't plan to get the shot but if I was older and I did this would sure give me pause

70 deaths out of how many vaccinations? 70 does seem like a lot of deaths; however, if hundreds of thousands of shots were given to people in their 80s and 90s, people near the end of their lives anyway, 70 deaths might not be unexpected. How many would we have expected to die in that short of a time period if they had not gotten the vaccinations?

• Banned
That was 70 deat
70 deaths out of how many vaccinations? 70 does seem like a lot of deaths; however, if hundreds of thousands of shots were given to people in their 80s and 90s, people near the end of their lives anyway, 70 deaths might not be unexpected. How many would we have expected to die in that short of a time period if they had not gotten the vaccinations?
Hs 3 weeks ago when the shots were just starting. I did not find an updated article

Why isn't this in the news?
Because it's not real.

Actually people have died from the vaccine and have had severe allergic reactions to the vaccine. However it’s an extreme anomaly and you’re much more likely to die from COVID than die from the vaccine. There’s no convincing the anivaxxers of anything, so why try?

Why isn't this in the news? And if this is just elderly who are ready near death why are they using a drug that's in such short supply on them?

I don't plan to get the shot but if I was older and I did this would sure give me pause
You’re still alive, aren’t you?

• Banned

And perfectly healthy despite avoiding drugs my entire adult life.

Tens of millions have taken the vaccine. The deaths aren’t statistically relevant.

Because it's not real.

Actually people have died from the vaccine and have had severe allergic reactions to the vaccine. However it’s an extreme anomaly and you’re much more likely to die from COVID than die from the vaccine. There’s no convincing the anivaxxers of anything, so why try?
I haven't heard of any fatalities directly related to the vaccine yet. If you have some real info share it with us.

Tens of millions have taken the vaccine. The deaths aren’t statistically relevant.
So the 44 covid cases out of 1.2 billion airline passengers aren't relevant then. Perhaps you should let Biden know since he wants to require a negative test to board a flight.

Because it's not real.

I haven't heard of any fatalities directly related to the vaccine yet. If you have some real info share it with us.

I’ve have no knowledge of anyone dying from the either vaccine, but I’ve spoken to doctors that have told me that people have and it’s not unusual to die from an allergic reaction to a vaccine

Last edited:

And perfectly healthy despite avoiding drugs my entire adult life.

Uhhmmmm..................................... :booze:

Did you know that all who received the vaccine have NOT died of Covid 19?

What amazes me are the hundreds of millions who are lining up for a vaccine that has brand new mRNA technology, never tested before in the history of mankind....until now. Whoever takes it is the test subject. Normally, a conventional vaccine takes 8-12 years. I could see the concern if people were dying anywhere above a 10 percent clip but 99.6 percent recovery and people are this scared. It's amazing to watch how easily people can be manipulated today. Simply amazing. Just consider that each cell will produce that spike protein from the vaccine and when it actually sees the real virus it will start pumping the fighter Ts to a certain location within the body.......and then it will realize that it's too late, the spike protein is in EVERY cell.

I see the anti-vaxxewrs are out in force.

Fuck ya. Don't take the damn thing. Maybe that will mean I get it faster. I'm pretty tired of wating

I see the anti-vaxxewrs are out in force.

Fuck ya. Don't take the damn thing. Maybe that will mean I get it faster. I'm pretty tired of wating
Fools pump unknown chemicals into their bodies. There are ZERO studies concerning long term effects. ZERO

FUCK THAT

Forum List

Back