COVID-19 is killing more Republicans than Democrats

I worry about my conservative family, friends, and co-workers. My daughter's best friend's mother just died of this disease. She was 50 and unvaccinated. Her husband and 4 kids now have to carry on without Mom, all because she listened to right-wing media instead of her doctor. She was otherwise healthy. This is truly tragic, and gut-wrenching because she very well could have survived if she had gotten the vaccine.
Spare us all the melodrama...otherwise healthy, wanna bet?? People die all the time from a variety of issues. Stop being a lemming.

I worry about my conservative family, friends, and co-workers. My daughter's best friend's mother just died of this disease. She was 50 and unvaccinated. Her husband and 4 kids now have to carry on without Mom, all because she listened to right-wing media instead of her doctor. She was otherwise healthy. This is truly tragic, and gut-wrenching because she very well could have survived if she had gotten the vaccine.
my first wife died at age 30 of diabetes. You all figured out how to stop that? BTW, you can still get that if you try. No one is asking for your concern, stop worrying about others and take care of yours. 8,000 people die everyday. You should educate yourself.

Young people’s deaths after Pfizer vaccines are new worry​

How can the CDC say that the Kung Flu Jab is safe for children when they havent even looked at the long term effects over 20 years? Just a disgrace that the progressives have put into office...

I love this article:

I cite,

Carlson then cited data from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) - a site run by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) which records any adverse response to a vaccine.
Carlson pointed out that, according to the VAERS statistics, 3,362 people died after receiving a COVID vaccine in the United States between December and April 23.
'That is an average of roughly 30 people every day,' he said.
But health professionals have said he is misrepresenting the VAERS data.
They pointed out that the VAERS database is heavy with disclaimers, which point out that someone dying after receiving a vaccine is not the same as someone dying as a result of a vaccine.

funny conservatives have been pointing out that people with previous health concerns dying with wuhan are dying from health condition and not of wuhan. Funny how that can work huh? Hey demofks, fk off. more of your double standards.

I love this article:

I cite,

Carlson then cited data from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) - a site run by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) which records any adverse response to a vaccine.
Carlson pointed out that, according to the VAERS statistics, 3,362 people died after receiving a COVID vaccine in the United States between December and April 23.
'That is an average of roughly 30 people every day,' he said.

But health professionals have said he is misrepresenting the VAERS data.
They pointed out that the VAERS database is heavy with disclaimers, which point out that someone dying after receiving a vaccine is not the same as someone dying as a result of a vaccine.

funny conservatives have been pointing out that people with previous health concerns dying with wuhan are dying from health condition and not of wuhan. Funny how that can work huh? Hey demofks, fk off. more of your double standards.
They probably died of gunshot wounds in Chicago

They probably died of gunshot wounds in Chicago
just like they have since demofks took control of the city.

And every old fker in a nursing home died of their health issues that put them there rather than wuhan.

How can the CDC say that the Kung Flu Jab is safe for children when they havent even looked at the long term effects over 20 years? Just a disgrace that the progressives have put into office...
it's the demofks new abortion law.

Counties with worst virus surges overwhelmingly voted Trump​

And it gets better

Since May 2021, people living in counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump during the last presidential election have been nearly three times as likely to die from COVID-19 as those who live in areas that went for now-President Biden

Looks like all you Trump supporters have finally found a way to Make America Great Again. By dying.

Counties with worst virus surges overwhelmingly voted Trump​

And it gets better

Since May 2021, people living in counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump during the last presidential election have been nearly three times as likely to die from COVID-19 as those who live in areas that went for now-President Biden

Looks like all you Trump supporters have finally found a way to Make America Great Again. By dying.
Total bullshit like all leftist scum spew. Here's some darwin in action, liar.

"Hit that kid in the head with your skateboard and take his rifle." - Charles Darwin

Forum List

Back