COVID-19 is killing more Republicans than Democrats

Were it that was true.

You're just cheering because of their politics, not because of the fact that Trump voters tend to be older and succumb to the disease more so than the young.

That makes both the OP and you contemptible sub-human fucking knuckle draggers.
What part of 51% do you not understand? Honestly, these stats cannot be attributed to older voters supporting Trump. Trump only got 51% of the over 65 demographic. These stats rest clearly in the hands of all those Trump anti-vaxers, non mask wearing, stupid shits, no matter how old they are. And as another poster pointed out, these stats have been helped by ignorant ass governors in Florida and Texas that are railing against mask mandates and vaccination requirements. I mean it is beyond the pale, that politicians would advocate policies that are clearly KILLING PEOPLE, in order to solicit support from the dumbest members of society.

Fuck off, sub-human fucking knuckle dragger.
Even a sub human fucking knuckle dragger has enough sense to get a vaccination that might save his life. What kind of idiot does it take to refuse to do that for political reasons?

Even a sub human fucking knuckle dragger has enough sense to get a vaccination that might save his life. What kind of idiot does it take to refuse to do that for political reasons?
When they shut off the ventilator, and as the Trump supporter slowly begins to lose his breath, you can hear them mumble, "I regret that I have but one life to give to my country".

Republicans do their best to pretend the science on COVID is wrong and to downplay the pandemic to the extreme, but facts like this can’t be ignored. Getting vaccinated does work and it does save lives.

Lol it’s so obvious you didn’t read any of these. You just randomly Googled them. How easy for you huh? I post an article I actually read and took relevant facts from and made a thread on it. You Google shit and grab a bunch links in an attempt to overwhelm my argument. How petty. You know how I know you didn’t read them? It’s because you wouldn’t have posted the last two. One of those is about conservative officials in a red state telling an employee to fudge the numbers so they could reopen the state. The Bloomberg link is behind a pay wall. Yeah I doubt you have a subscription to that.

The others are usual whining about how COVID deaths are classified. Figures that don’t do much to change the overall total either way.

Lol it’s so obvious you didn’t read any of these. You just randomly Googled them. How easy for you huh? I post an article I actually read and took relevant facts from and made a thread on it. You Google shit and grab a bunch links in an attempt to overwhelm my argument. How petty. You know how I know you didn’t read them? It’s because you wouldn’t have posted the last two. One of those is about conservative officials in a red state telling an employee to fudge the numbers so they could reopen the state. The Bloomberg link is behind a pay wall. Yeah I doubt you have a subscription to that.

The others are usual whining about how COVID deaths are classified. Figures that don’t do much to change the overall total either way.
We listened to the experts here and have the worst Stats on Planet Earth. Imagine that.

Have you got your Gilead tattoo on your ass yet?

Typical Dookie. The third link concerns the downplaying of Covid deaths. That does not support your argument. The first link seemed to state, people die, so what. The second link has to do with death certificates but yet ignores the guidelines that require those death certificates to indicate rather the deceased had Covid or not. The fourth link is on a paywall, but figure it is has bad as the other three and might even be like the third saying Covid deaths are understated.

Yeah, a flippin amateur.

Typical Dookie. The third link concerns the downplaying of Covid deaths. That does not support your argument. The first link seemed to state, people die, so what. The second link has to do with death certificates but yet ignores the guidelines that require those death certificates to indicate rather the deceased had Covid or not. The fourth link is on a paywall, but figure it is has bad as the other three and might even be like the third saying Covid deaths are understated.
I guarantee you he didn’t read these links lol

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that testing for COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible.

covidincentives.png

What part of 51% do you not understand? Honestly, these stats cannot be attributed to older voters supporting Trump. Trump only got 51% of the over 65 demographic. These stats rest clearly in the hands of all those Trump anti-vaxers, non mask wearing, stupid shits, no matter how old they are. And as another poster pointed out, these stats have been helped by ignorant ass governors in Florida and Texas that are railing against mask mandates and vaccination requirements. I mean it is beyond the pale, that politicians would advocate policies that are clearly KILLING PEOPLE, in order to solicit support from the dumbest members of society.
Por capita, Florida is the State with lowest Covid deaths.

New Topics

Forum List

Back