COVID-19 is killing more Republicans than Democrats

Total bullshit like all leftist scum spew. Here's some darwin in action, liar.

"Hit that kid in the head with your skateboard and take his rifle." - Charles Darwin
Well the survey was conducted by Associated Press, not sure how they can manipulate numbers. But you keep burying your head in the sand and your fellow Trump supporters can keep dying. Make America Great Again.

Counties with worst virus surges overwhelmingly voted Trump​

And it gets better

Since May 2021, people living in counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump during the last presidential election have been nearly three times as likely to die from COVID-19 as those who live in areas that went for now-President Biden

Looks like all you Trump supporters have finally found a way to Make America Great Again. By dying.
Cheering on the deaths of people who don't share your crackpot politics.

Doesn't get any more nauseatingly contemptible than that.

You should be ecstatic that a bio attack is killing off your American opponents.
Your National Pravda Radio piece skirts over age, making slight mention but no specific analysis. And you’re the one who criticized an earlier graph for similar discrepancies.
Yeah, I understand the age thing. But 51% of those over 65 voted for Trump, a decline from the 52% in 2016. So, with a near even split among that demographic it seems a wash when it comes to this particular study.

Well the survey was conducted by Associated Press, not sure how they can manipulate numbers. But you keep burying your head in the sand and your fellow Trump supporters can keep dying. Make America Great Again.
You’re a bigot.
Your hate for any people you call ‘trump supporters’ skews your thinking.
Go find a chart that is framed by age groups and then we’ll be better informed.
All you’ve really done is further illustrate how the 2020 election was stolen. Those who needed mail-in ballots most were republicans yet 60% of Biden alleged votes were mail-in.

Yeah, I am cheering it on. Before Covid, we were heading quickly into reverse evolution because Darwinism had large been eliminated. Average IQ's have been dropping for decades. But Trump, and Covid, are now reversing the trend. Because one has to be challenged intellectually if they support Trump. Reminds of an old saying. What are the last words of a Redneck? "Hey yall, watch this".

Yeah, I am cheering it on. Before Covid, we were heading quickly into reverse evolution because Darwinism had large been eliminated. Average IQ's have been dropping for decades. But Trump, and Covid, are now reversing the trend. Because one has to be challenged intellectually if they support Trump. Reminds of an old saying. What are the last words of a Redneck? "Hey yall, watch this".
You're a repulsive chunk of human shit.

Yeah, I understand the age thing. But 51% of those over 65 voted for Trump, a decline from the 52% in 2016. So, with a near even split among that demographic it seems a wash when it comes to this particular study.
When the number was distorted by fraudulent Biden mail-in votes you can get a reduced percentage. Balance that against trump overall votes increasing by 17% and the fraud becomes obvious.

You’re a bigot.
Your hate for any people you call ‘trump supporters’ skews your thinking.
Go find a chart that is framed by age groups and then we’ll be better informed.
All you’ve really done is further illustrate how the 2020 election was stolen. Those who needed mail-in ballots most were republicans yet 60% of Biden alleged votes were mail-in.
I wouldn't say it is hate. More the old southern thing, "Bless their heart". I was always taught, God takes care of drunks and crazy people. Stupid, not so much.

And I already explained to you how the age factor is a wash if half of all those over 65 voted for Biden. I mean maybe you are over 65 and high risk. But if you live in an area overran by numbnuts that voted for Trump you face three times the risk of death due to Covid as if you lived in an area that overwelmingly voted for Biden.

Total bullshit like all leftist scum spew. Here's some darwin in action, liar.

"Hit that kid in the head with your skateboard and take his rifle." - Charles Darwin
More trump Nazi denial. Facts, statistics, and just plain truth have no place in the trump Nazis' fantasy land. No wonder you people are so devoted to trump and his ever-growing number of political clones.

When the number was distorted by fraudulent Biden mail-in votes you can get a reduced percentage. Balance that against trump overall votes increasing by 17% and the fraud becomes obvious.
The whole stolen election is sheer bullshit. First, Trump actually discouraged mail in voting. But most importantly, no president in history as ever won reelection with the kind of job approval ratings Trump had, or Biden has for that matter. Trump very well could pull a Grover Cleveland. But I doubt he is even going to bother to run, he just wants you to send him money.

Let's not forget the enormous contributions by governors DeSantis and Abbott. Their mandates to increase the spread of COVID in their states is giving MAGA a big boost.

The whole stolen election is sheer bullshit. First, Trump actually discouraged mail in voting. But most importantly, no president in history as ever won reelection with the kind of job approval ratings Trump had, or Biden has for that matter. Trump very well could pull a Grover Cleveland. But I doubt he is even going to bother to run, he just wants you to send him money.
Cleveland won the popular vote. The comparison underscores the fraud.
Your own thread does the same by pointing out the inconsistency of trump’s overall vote increase vs a decline in a republican voter category.

. Funny how press is saying blue states are getting pummeled but its only in red areas........yeah thats it

The cash trump is dragging in from his idiot cult members dwarves the money the Christian suckers send to all the televangelists combined. All thanks to his Big Lie.

. Funny how press is saying blue states are getting pummeled but its only in red areas........yeah thats it
The red counties in blue state are populated by the typically stupid trump Nazis. The COVID deaths in those counties are also a boon to MAGA.

Big difference between cheering death, and acknowledging that the stupid dead people let their belief in a liar end their lives.

Big difference between cheering death, and acknowledging that the stupid dead people let their belief in a liar end their lives.
Were it that was true.

You're just cheering because of their politics, not because of the fact that Trump voters tend to be older and succumb to the disease more so than the young.

That makes both the OP and you contemptible sub-human fucking knuckle draggers.

Were it that was true.

You're just cheering because of their politics, not because of the fact that Trump voters tend to be older and succumb to the disease more so than the young.

That makes both the OP and you contemptible sub-human fucking knuckle draggers.
Being older and more susceptible to disease is more reason to be vaccinated. They have nobody to blame but themselves if they don't take steps to reduce their chances of death.

Forum List

Back