Court Sanctions Trump Lawyers Sydney Powell, Linn Wood et al For Lying About Election Fraud

In your case, exactly the same thing.
Nope.
You're unwilling because you're unable.
See above.
What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious?
Obvious to anyone 5 or older.

And willing to see it of course.
The only mystery here is _why_ you're lying.
The non-mystery is why you won't see the obvious.

Two possibilities:

1) You're being paid to spew Democratzi crap here.

2) You're a Good Democratzi.
Are you just a butthurt sore-loser?
I actually won't be asking you this in November 2022 - manners & whatnot.

But I'm not a conservative, Republican or Trump supporter.

I'm also not an idiot, which seems to chafe you considerably. :)
A fascist white-supremacist?
Projection?
An agent of Moscow?
Definite projection?
I guess time will tell.
See ya in the Gulag. :)

We'll be there for different reasons, but at least I can say I have integrity.

Your logic is infallibly illogical; a babbling brook flowing to an idiot river.

Well, I ain't gonna go outta my way to defend that overworked avatar I employ. He's awfully independent, but......but he can find some righteous skepticism when we have a prolific poster come on to this board and say that all 155 million people who voted for President in 2020 did so fraudulently. All 155 million!....including the 74 million who voted for Trump! Fraudulently.

Even I, independent of my sorry avatar, think your assertion, MinTrut, is nutso/bizarro.
But you be you.

And it gets better, the good poster MinTrut then goes on to assert that "tens of millions" of perpetrators actively, knowingly, conducted and participated in a fraudulent 2020 Presidential election.
'Tens of millions'....... yet he cannot name names? Give details? Vet his assertions?

Now, to be sure, I do not wish to be too skeptical of poster MinTrut.
After all, he offers a rich vein to mine for snark and satire.
Like low hangin' fruit, some say.
And for that we all can be grateful.
So, poster MinTrut, you continue being you. ;)

From the opinion:

Individuals may have a right (within certain bounds) to disseminate allegations of fraud unsupported by law or fact in the public sphere. But attorneys cannot exploit their privilege and access to the judicial process to do the same. And when an attorney has done so, sanctions are in order.

Here’s why. America’s civil litigation system affords individuals the privilege to file a lawsuit to allege a violation of law. Individuals, however, must litigate within the established parameters for filing a claim. Such parameters are set forth in statutes, rules of civil procedure, local court rules, and professional rules of responsibility and ethics. Every attorney who files a claim on behalf of a client is charged with the obligation to know these statutes and rules, as well as the law allegedly violated.
This matter comes before the Court upon allegations that Plaintiffs’ counsel did none of these things. To be clear, for the purpose of the pending sanctions motions, the Court is neither being asked to decide nor has it decided whether there was fraud in the 2020 presidential election in the State of Michigan.1
On December 7, the Court issued an opinion and order denying Plaintiffs’ motion and thereby declining to grant Plaintiffs the relief they wanted, which the Court noted was “stunning in its scope and breathtaking in its reach” as it sought to “disenfranchise the votes of the more than 5.5 million Michigan citizens who . . . participat[ed] in the 2020 General Election.” (ECF No. 62 at Pg ID 3296.) The Court concluded that Plaintiffs’ lawsuit was subject to dismissal based on any one of several legal theories: (i) their claims were barred by Eleventh Amendment immunity; (ii) their claims were barred under the doctrine of laches; (iii) they lacked standing; (iv) their claims were moot; and (v) abstention was appropriate under the doctrine set forth in Colorado River Water Conservation District v. United States, 424 U.S. 800 (1976). (Id. at Pg ID 3301-24.) But the Court also concluded that Plaintiffs were not likely to succeed on the merits of their claims. (Id. at Pg ID 3324-28.)

Ignoring the informal contraction usage coupled with an incomplete sentence included in a legal document ("here's why") and otherwise very poorly written opinion, the Court reach a conclusion about the merits before anyone had an opportunity to do any discovery whatsoever, and the very method of proving this case is through the discovery process.

The decision was made before the evidence could have been provided and the Court was not even remotely interested in allowing time for such discovery.

Lemme guess. The judge was appointed by Obama?

Obvious to anyone 5 or older.
You were the guy who was always talking about his hot Canadian girlfriend, who nobody ever saw. But she was real. Really she was.

At least back then, you used a picture frame photo and declared it was her. Could you at least put that much effort into your current fraud?

The decision was made before the evidence could have been provided and the Court was not even remotely interested in allowing time for such discovery.
That's not how courts work.

You don't say "You're honor, it's true that we have jack shit, but if you allow discovery, I'm sure we can find something."

When you do that, the courts dismiss it. You have to start with some good evidence before a case can proceed. You had nothing, because your side was just making it all up.

Well, I ain't gonna go outta my way to defend that overworked avatar I employ. He's awfully independent, but......but he can find some righteous skepticism when we have a prolific poster come on to this board and say that all 155 million people who voted for President in 2020 did so fraudulently. All 155 million!....including the 74 million who voted for Trump! Fraudulently.

Even I, independent of my sorry avatar, think your assertion, MinTrut, is nutso/bizarro.
But you be you.

And it gets better, the good poster MinTrut then goes on to assert that "tens of millions" of perpetrators actively, knowingly, conducted and participated in a fraudulent 2020 Presidential election.
'Tens of millions'....... yet he cannot name names? Give details? Vet his assertions?

Now, to be sure, I do not wish to be too skeptical of poster MinTrut.
After all, he offers a rich vein to mine for snark and satire.
Like low hangin' fruit, some say.
And for that we all can be grateful.
So, poster MinTrut, you continue being you. ;)
^ What a bizarre post.

But yeah, two criminal gangs have a lock on the deadly farce of US politics, and neither will take steps to end their co-reign of fraud, corruption & terror.

The party in power will do nothing because they're in power.

The party out of power will do nothing in anticipation of the deadly farce placing them back in power shortly.

Having said this, the Democrat Party is exceptionally dangerous at this time, high on the fumes of their imaginary moral and intellectual superiority to those they view as other/lesser.

It's an extraordinary insight into what living in Germany in the early 30s was like, and I anticipate it will end in much the same fashion.

You were the guy
I'm a guy?
who was always talking about his hot Canadian girlfriend,
I did have a hot Canadian girlfriend at one point - a model - but I don't recall ever talking about her, or saying I was a guy.
who nobody ever saw.
She's been seen a lot.
But she was real.
Real AND surreal.

Trippy.
Really she was.
And is.
At least back then,
You've confused me with some old imaginary adversary.
you used a picture frame photo
See above.
and declared it was her.
Ditto.
Could you at least put that much effort into your current fraud?
I must confess I lack the exceptional Brownshirt vigor of the current Democrat Party, and fear I always shall.

Forum List

Back