Court Rules Kentucky Print Shop Has Right to Avoid Making Gay Pride T-shirts

A wedding cake isn't just a generic product—it's an artistic expression of support and celebration for an event. The exact same principles ought to apply.

Oh bullshit. You sell a product. You can't sell the cake to couple A then refuse to sell to couple B because they are (insert group protected by local, state or federal PA laws)

The First Amendment is still part of the highest law of the land; and it explicitly protects freedom of expression (including nonexpression) and religion, and implicitly protects freedom of conscience and of association. If you don't like it, then try to get a new amendment ratified to repeal it.

PA laws are part of the law of the land. And withstood Constitutional challenge.

Heart of Atlanta Motel, Inc. v. United States - Wikipedia

Your god is a genocidal monster that wants to kill and slaughter millions of people for who they love.

You can't find the same kind of violence and hatred with us trans or the gays that you attack.
:lmao:
The group of people that actually kill gays presently, muslims... more so than any other group. You stupid motherfucker.

Dumb thread:

1. Can't compel speech
2. No PA laws for gays in PA

Nothing burger

Some might consider it dumb to not know what state is mentioned in the title of the thread.

It's been a while since I took geography, but I was taught that Pennsylvania and Kentucky are 2 different states, even though they may have similar laws.

KY. It was a typo, get over it.

Dumb post.

Yes, the OP was a dumb post, we established that a long time ago. No compelled speech and no PA laws protecting gays in Pensyltucky.

Your god is more evil then the devil for killing those people and flooding the world killing nearly all life on earth.

Why worship something that thinks you have something bad coming?

You prefer warm and fuzzy feelings? Lol

Flowers are pretty,
Kittens are cute

Nothing wrong with it.

I am sure the islamic state wants to bomb the shit out of you so you prefer that?

Owners of private businesses should be able to sell to anyone they want..just as the consumer should be able to choose whatever business they want to buy from.

It's not a difficult concept...it's called FREEDOM.

That concept has escaped a lot of people these days. If I went into a business and the owner didn't want to do business with me because I'm not white I'd just go some place else. Yeah, I'd probably be pissed and let him know what a huge piece of shit he is, but I'm not going to go file a lawsuit. Why would I want to give my business to someone who doesn't like me? These lawsuits aren't for seeking justice; they are for revenge.
Bullshit! It is about a violation of the law against discrimination. It is about a group being inconvenienced and humiliated. And the article does not make it clear that this ruling was the result of a suit brought by the gay pride group. It may well have been an action initiated by the state as a violation of the law.
You're stupid, but then again all control freaks are
I'm a stupid control freak?? So the best rebuttal that you can muster is an ad hominem?? But I'm the one who is stupid!!

Your god is more evil then the devil for killing those people and flooding the world killing nearly all life on earth.

Um...wasn't that the whole point of Jesus?

Try again... lol

You've never actually READ the Bible have you? Understand the difference between Old Testament and New? Jesus is the "warm and fuzzy".

Try again... lol

You've never actually READ the Bible have you? Understand the difference between Old Testament and New? Jesus is the "warm and fuzzy".

The Bible is a useless piece of trash if not taken as a whole... fact
Nice try…

Good. They should not have print anything they don't want to print.

Try again... lol

Nice try…

Yes, the bible is useless trash for the most part, I agree, but there is a difference between the OT and the NT. The OT is the angry vengeful god that religious extremist like, the NT is the "warm and fuzzy" society demanded.

Try again... lol

Nice try…

Yes, the bible is useless trash for the most part, I agree, but there is a difference between the OT and the NT. The OT is the angry vengeful god that religious extremist like, the NT is the "warm and fuzzy" society demanded.
Nice try... people of shallow understanding like yourself will never understand the Bible without divine intervention.

I don't want to live in a country where private business can decide what they want to manufacture!!..
I don't want to live in a country where the Government can make you associate or do business with sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals).

Neither do most folks.

Which is why Straight Folk are beginning to take the country back from the Fruit Loops, one court battle at a time.

A 5-4 SCOTUS should help.

Gotta keep that filthy homosexual $hit away from kids and simple-minded LibProgs.

Last edited:
Try again... lol

Nice try…

Nice try... people of shallow understanding like yourself will never understand the Bible without divine intervention.

And that is what mental health professionals call projection.

Try again... lol

Nice try…

And that is what mental health professionals call projection.
Projecting a perceived projection - nice try…

This means I have a right never to serve Christians or religious people.

Don't ever serve them, put a sign out in your window and tell them they are not welcome in your business. That would be great and everyone should do what you do, say who you won't serve because if you have that type of sign, I will know not to shop or buy crap.

I don't care if you don't want to serve religious people, gays, blacks, whites, Indians, Mexicans, you wouldn't find seeking to do business with you. Please post the sign, save everyone the time.

Forum List

Back