Court Rules Kentucky Print Shop Has Right to Avoid Making Gay Pride T-shirts

Owners of private businesses should be able to sell to anyone they want..just as the consumer should be able to choose whatever business they want to buy from.

It's not a difficult concept...it's called FREEDOM.

That concept has escaped a lot of people these days. If I went into a business and the owner didn't want to do business with me because I'm not white I'd just go some place else. Yeah, I'd probably be pissed and let him know what a huge piece of shit he is, but I'm not going to go file a lawsuit. Why would I want to give my business to someone who doesn't like me? These lawsuits aren't for seeking justice; they are for revenge.

Owners of private businesses should be able to sell to anyone they want..just as the consumer should be able to choose whatever business they want to buy from.

That concept has escaped a lot of people these days. If I went into a business and the owner didn't want to do business with me because I'm not white I'd just go some place else. Yeah, I'd probably be pissed and let him know what a huge piece of shit he is, but I'm not going to go file a lawsuit. Why would I want to give my business to someone who doesn't like me? These lawsuits aren't for seeking justice; they are for revenge.

This exactly...just take your business elsewhere and go on with your life. If someone doesn't want your money, screw em!

Yeah. And if you don't want some damn ******* sitting at the counter, you should be allowed to kick them out.

:rolleyes:
---------------------------- agreed , finally you make some sense . Agreed if a privately owned lunch counter doesn't want a damn white man or other catagory of person sitting at their lunch counter then they have every right to deny him , her , it service or kick him out OldSchool

Yeah. And if you don't want some damn ******* sitting at the counter, you should be allowed to kick them out.

I actually agree with that. In a free society, you should be able to.

Now ask yourself how long a place like that would stay in business in this day and age if they did.

Now ask yourself how long a place like that would stay in business in this day and age if they did.
In Trump country, it might bankrupt its competitors

In Trump country, it might bankrupt its competitors

In some back woods hillbilly part of the country you may have a point, but in most places, no, and quite frankly, who many blacks are venturing into those places anyway? Conversely, I know of some black bars and clubs back in Boston that no white person would dare go into even though legally they couldn't be refused service. It cuts both ways.

Guess what would happen if said t-shirt shop refused to make shirts for a church.

You would celebrate the shop's decision and the church group would just go someplace else without much of a fuss.

Baskin Robbins should sell healthy options to ICE CREAM.....can't the government force them to sell TOFURKEY BURGERS?

Last edited:
You can see the fairies getting all hysterical over this instead of just getting them from a very progressive, state run or homosexual run shop....

The feminine OUTRAGE !!!!! Lol

What's funny is that a business run by protected groups aren't forced to manufacture anything they don't want to.

If a t-shirt company is operated by a homosexual who doesn't want to manufacture shirts he feels are overtly heterosexual or misogynist, he would NOT BE FORCED TO PRODUCED THEM.....NOR SHOULD HE.

Summary:

According to snowflake logic and liberal government mules, heterosexuals MUST make products for HOMOSEXUALS, but not VICE VERSA.
Look Col Anus, this has nothing to do with who is in a protected group. It is about the states law against discrimination.

My view is that a company cannot be compelled to manufacture a product offered to the general public. If these shirts were just sold in stores or offered on line I would have no problem with the ruling. HOWEVER. They are making shirts for CLIENTS and whether those clines enter a brick and mortar shop to place an order or attempt to secure a product to be made for them by some other means they are being discriminated against if turned away. They only legitimate way around it is to have a policy that they will not make any shirts that are controversial or political in nature

Therefor I disagree with the ruling.

The same would in fact apply to a gay run business, so you really don't know what your talking about.

Government should force companies to make the employees of Broadway Musicals be more representative of America.

They should be forced to hire more heterosexuals out of fairness.

If I went into a bakery run by homosexuals and asked them to bake a cake of a vagina and write on the cake, "I LOVE PUSSY!!!"....and the baker refused, there is not a chance in hell the gubmint would step in and force the bakery to make the cake or be subject to large fines.
If you went into a bakery run by ANYONE they could refuse without fear of reprisals as long as it was in keeping with a policy of not writing anything that could be considered obscene for ANYBODY. There appears to be something wrong with the way your brain works.

Bullshit! It is about a violation of the law against discrimination. It is about a group being inconvenienced and humiliated. And the article does not make it clear that this ruling was the result of a suit brought by the gay pride group. It may well have been an action initiated by the state as a violation of the law.

I don't want to live in a country where private business can decide what they want to manufacture!!

Businesses should ONLY be allowed to do what the MOTHER GOVERNMENT tells them to do.

/---- I'm Tea Party and grew up in the segregated South. I have an issue with this.
IMG_4105.JPG

If youve ever witnessed a homosexual pride parade/celebration there is absolutely no pride involved........ZERO

I don't want to live in a country where private business can decide what they want to manufacture!!

Businesses should ONLY be allowed to do what the MOTHER GOVERNMENT tells them to do.

/---- I'm Tea Party and grew up in the segregated South. I have an issue with this. View attachment 126463
Some people wouldn't and that is from both white and black.

Personally I have a problem with people abusing this whole discrimination issue. I had a gay guy apply for a job with me once. I told him he could have the job and I actually went out personally to go through the steps with him in paperwork and training. When I told him a portion of the job description was calling law enforcement when sexual deviates were on the location seeking sexual favors he decided he did not want the job. Today I would be leery of even describing the job details because of all this lawsuit bullshit.

Forum List

Back