Couple discriminated against by Kim Davis marries

The ceremony was held last night on the courthouse lawn right in front of Kim Davis' office. Good for them. A lawsuit against Kim Davis by the couple is still ongoing.

Couple Who Sued Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Marry

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg
This is exactly what comes to mind when one contemplates the meaning of marriage. When is the calf due?
They've already been raising a daughter for many years. You may continue your impotent rage now.

The same people that are for homosexual marriage, really believe Catlyin Jenner is a woman too

No they didn't, they pretended to get married.
They get all the government cash and prizes that come with marriage. Why does this bother you so much?

It doesn't, why do you want it to bother me is the interesting question. Its rare that I give the gays any thought at all, its not personal they just don't matter. I spend more time thinking about vacuuming under furniture.

They get all the government cash and prizes that come with marriage. Why does this bother you so much?

It doesn't, why do you want it to bother me is the interesting question. Its rare that I give the gays any thought at all, its not personal they just don't matter. I spend more time thinking about vacuuming under furniture.
It must take you a really long time to vacuum under furniture then.

The same people that are for homosexual marriage, really believe Catlyin Jenner is a woman too
I'm okay with gays receiving the exact same government cash and prizes when they get married as the rest of us do.

I do not believe Jenner is a woman.

Sorry to be such a white crow about it. Better luck with your straw man fallacies and absolutes next time.

If it doesn't bother you, why did you just denigrate their marriage? Do you really think you are fooling anyone?

The ceremony was held last night on the courthouse lawn right in front of Kim Davis' office. Good for them. A lawsuit against Kim Davis by the couple is still ongoing.

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg

Good Lord, them B chicks?

Better buy extra wide seating in that house
Thanks for participating.

:cuckoo:

Your welcome.

Did you know that in Iowa that same sex family members can legally marry now?

This stuff ain't over yet

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg

Your welcome.

Really great effort. Thank you. :thup:

two fugly bull dykes got married whoopie doo
Eye bleach please
They put the ULGY in FUGGLY!
BTW I think quadruple rather than couple is a better description for them nasty fat dykes.
Just imagine. They probably have some of those hairy 70's style bushes. Probably looks like a bag of chipped ham grew an afro. How'd you like to shove a fist into that jungle?

Just from the first couple pages. I'm not going to quote everyone who made these types of comments. You get the idea.

Now don't you find it fascinating none of them made similar comments about this person:

nn4rw8.jpg

The true nature of the souls of these people has been revealed. Don't ever let them tell you they are good Christians in any way.

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg

Your welcome.

You're welcome, and thanks to people like those pictured those marriages could spread through throughout the country. Iowa has no residential requirements (gays used that loophole extensively) and all states must recognize these family marriages.

Eye bleach please
BTW I think quadruple rather than couple is a better description for them nasty fat dykes.
Just imagine. They probably have some of those hairy 70's style bushes. Probably looks like a bag of chipped ham grew an afro. How'd you like to shove a fist into that jungle?

Just from the first couple pages. I'm not going to quote everyone who made these types of comments. You get the idea.

Now don't you find it fascinating none of them made similar comments about this person:

nn4rw8.jpg

The true nature of the souls of these people has been revealed. Don't ever let them tell you they are good Christians in any way.

The lesbians could have gone to any damn county they wanted, but wanted the publicity. They wanted the publicity, you take the good with the bad.

For God sake. T friggin shirts for a media shot?

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg

Your welcome.

You're welcome, and thanks to people like those pictured those marriages could spread through throughout the country. Iowa has no residential requirements (gays used that loophole extensively) and all states must recognize these family marriages.
Wow. Just inspiring.

giphy.gif

Eye bleach please

nn4rw8.jpg

The lesbians could have gone to any damn county they wanted, but wanted the publicity. They wanted the publicity, you take the good with the bad.

They went to the county where they originally filed for marriage. I'm sure they would have much preferred their marriage application had been signed without any fuss when they first applied.

It's isn't their fault Kim Davis turned a simple marriage application into a political circus.

T-shirts? Really? You are whining about T-shirts?

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

Eye bleach please

nn4rw8.jpg

They went to the county where they originally filed for marriage. I'm sure they would have much preferred their marriage application had been signed without any fuss when they first applied.

It's isn't their fault Kim Davis turned a simple marriage application into a political circus.

T-shirts? Really? You are whining about T-shirts?

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg
Gross why would you post of pic of God giving Kimmy her O face? :puke:

Your welcome.

Wow. Just inspiring.

giphy.gif

Great content

You're learning

Forum List

Back