Couple discriminated against by Kim Davis marries

two fugly bull dykes got married whoopie doo
Eye bleach please
They put the ULGY in FUGGLY!
BTW I think quadruple rather than couple is a better description for them nasty fat dykes.
Just imagine. They probably have some of those hairy 70's style bushes. Probably looks like a bag of chipped ham grew an afro. How'd you like to shove a fist into that jungle?

Just from the first couple pages. I'm not going to quote everyone who made these types of comments. You get the idea.

Now don't you find it fascinating none of them made similar comments about this person:

nn4rw8.jpg

The true nature of the souls of these people has been revealed. Don't ever let them tell you they are good Christians in any way.

The lesbians could have gone to any damn county they wanted, but wanted the publicity. They wanted the publicity, you take the good with the bad.

For God sake. T friggin shirts for a media shot?
They went to the county where they originally filed for marriage. I'm sure they would have much preferred their marriage application had been signed without any fuss when they first applied.

It's isn't their fault Kim Davis turned a simple marriage application into a political circus.

T-shirts? Really? You are whining about T-shirts?

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

And alerted the press, I'm thinking......

Drama Queens

Sure as hell weren't Prom Queens

Thanks for participating.

:cuckoo:

Your welcome.

Did you know that in Iowa that same sex family members can legally marry now?

This stuff ain't over yet
Really great effort. Thank you. :thup:

You're welcome, and thanks to people like those pictured those marriages could spread through throughout the country. Iowa has no residential requirements (gays used that loophole extensively) and all states must recognize these family marriages.
Wow. Just inspiring.

giphy.gif

Great content

You're learning
Well clearly I've been witnessing a master. Good for you. You try so so hard.

Eye bleach please
BTW I think quadruple rather than couple is a better description for them nasty fat dykes.
Just imagine. They probably have some of those hairy 70's style bushes. Probably looks like a bag of chipped ham grew an afro. How'd you like to shove a fist into that jungle?

Just from the first couple pages. I'm not going to quote everyone who made these types of comments. You get the idea.

Now don't you find it fascinating none of them made similar comments about this person:

nn4rw8.jpg

The true nature of the souls of these people has been revealed. Don't ever let them tell you they are good Christians in any way.

The lesbians could have gone to any damn county they wanted, but wanted the publicity. They wanted the publicity, you take the good with the bad.

They went to the county where they originally filed for marriage. I'm sure they would have much preferred their marriage application had been signed without any fuss when they first applied.

It's isn't their fault Kim Davis turned a simple marriage application into a political circus.

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

Drama Queens

Riiiiight. Drama queens...alerted the press...

9gvic1.jpg

Not a prom queen...or king...
286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

Last edited:
Your welcome.

Did you know that in Iowa that same sex family members can legally marry now?

This stuff ain't over yet

You're welcome, and thanks to people like those pictured those marriages could spread through throughout the country. Iowa has no residential requirements (gays used that loophole extensively) and all states must recognize these family marriages.
Wow. Just inspiring.

giphy.gif

Great content

You're learning

Indeed, the meme showed such creativity on your side.....

So there's that

Wow. Just inspiring.

giphy.gif

Great content

You're learning

Indeed, the meme showed such creativity on your side.....

So there's that
Good for you :thup:

Eye bleach please

nn4rw8.jpg

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

Yes, I'm sure Kim Davis alerted the press. I'm thinking more like the marketing arm of the LGBTQLMNOP

OH, and that group is beautiful compared to the participants of a gay pride parade.

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

nn4rw8.jpg

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

Yes, I'm sure Kim Davis alerted the press. I'm thinking more like the marketing arm of the LGBTQLMNOP

OH, and that group is beautiful compared to the participants of a gay pride parade.

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.
gop-tears-impotent-rage.jpg

nn4rw8.jpg

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.
How many gay pride parades have you been to in the last decade or so?

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

Um, that's the best you have.

You understand, that's somebody else's creativity.

Lazy mans debate?

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

Lazy mans debate?
Honestly I don't really care. I'm responding to you for my own amusement at this point.

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

On my way to take some children to the zoo we were stopped by one. At first we thought we were there.......

Then a dude dressed like a nun riding a huge pink penis walked by.

I had to explain it was not an exotic African animal, but an excessively deranged human

The young boy answere "gay nitwit"?

Yes Johnny, and they are to be felt bad for, not laughed at.

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

Lazy mans debate?
Honestly I don't really care. I'm responding to you for my own amusement at this point.

No, I can tell, you're royally pissed off!

That's obvious

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

Lazy mans debate?

That's obvious
Of course. Please, respond again.

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

None for me. They seem almost too gay for me, and I've blown dudes.

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

Lazy mans debate?

That's obvious
Of course. Please, respond again.

<<<<<silence>>>>>

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

On my way to take some children to the zoo we were stopped by one. At first we thought we were there.......

I had to explain it was not an exotic African animal, but an excessively deranged human

And where was that? Because every gay pride parade Ive been to in the last few decades are full of politicians, social clubs, businesses, charities, church groups, bands, boy scouts, etc....with a few gay bar floats with dancing guys in tight shorts.

Ummmm:

33o4b61.jpg

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

Maybe in the 80s...they're quite staid now for the most part.

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

And where was that? Because every gay pride parade Ive been to in the last few decades are full of politicians, social clubs, businesses, charities, church groups, bands, boy scouts, etc....with a few gay bar floats with dancing guys in tight shorts.

Not that one, the other one, not the one put on by the LGBTQLMNOP marketing department, the real one.

Hope that answered you're question

Drama Queens

9gvic1.jpg

286waic.jpg

2vl456h.jpg

Where's my tiara?

BY A FRIGGIN LONGSHOT.

Maybe in the 80s...they're quite staid now for the most part.

I am older, and the boy.......

Retired

Forum List

Back