Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Racist much?

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.

1475916_1015180908959113-111-1.jpg

Racist much?

I called Ben Carson nuttier than a fruitcake. I don't think that is a racist statement, you do. Perhaps you can enlighten me how you came to that conclusion.

Its not just that he's a loon. He has NO humanity, no feelings at all for his fellow human beings.

Remembering when he said he told a gunman to go shoot the guy behind the counter but then, the incredibly hypocritical statement that he could and would rally people to fight off a shooter.

Oh yeah, and he always seems to be sleeping.

His handlers need to tell him to stop with that weird tic of constantly wringing his hands. He's creepy.

Its not just that he's a loon. He has NO humanity, no feelings at all for his fellow human beings.

Remembering when he said he told a gunman to go shoot the guy behind the counter but then, the incredibly hypocritical statement that he could and would rally people to fight off a shooter.

Oh yeah, and he always seems to be sleeping.

His handlers need to tell him to stop with that weird tic of constantly wringing his hands. He's creepy.

Yep, he needs a brain surgeon.

Racist much?

I called Ben Carson nuttier than a fruitcake. I don't think that is a racist statement, you do. Perhaps you can enlighten me how you came to that conclusion.
I called Obama a rotten human being & got called a racist for it.
If you dumbfucks are gonna dish it don't whine like little bitches when you receive it

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.

He's very typical of many here - RWs hate children.

Racist much?

If you dumbfucks are gonna dish it don't whine like little bitches when you receive it

Oh, so you have no logical reason, just revenge. Gotcha.

Racist much?

Yup. Don't like it? Whine about it some more faggot

Racist much?

But, we non-conservatives are pussies!!:crybaby:

You are not suppose to call us "racist", you are suppose to call us Pussies!!

How would you like it if we called you "pussies" each time the GOP caved into Obama? By now, you would be wearing tampons as hats and scarves!!

:alcoholic:

Racist much?

But, we non-conservatives are pussies!!:crybaby:

You are not suppose to call us "racist", you are suppose to call us Pussies!!

How would you like it if we called you "pussies" each time the GOP caved into Obama? By now, you would be wearing tampons as hats and scarves!!

:alcoholic:
I reserve that name for sissyboys.

Racist much?

Yup. Don't like it? Whine about it some more faggot
Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning :rofl:

Forum List

Back