County of Mercer has ZERO CV cases

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This is interesting , a map of Pennsylvania showing how many cases in each of the 67 counties.

Exactly zero in my home county, as we listened to President Trump's suggestions to wash hands and be careful.

Libs think that they are being cute and taking down Trump by refusing to wash hands in the blue counties, but they are just killing themselves off to death.

Pennsylvania Coronavirus Map: See the number of cases in each county

This is interesting , a map of Pennsylvania showing how many cases in each of the 67 counties.

Exactly zero in my home county, as we listened to President Trump's suggestions to wash hands and be careful.

Libs think that they are being cute and taking down Trump by refusing to wash hands in the blue counties, but they are just killing themselves off to death.

Still largely remote farm country the last time I drove through there. Population spread out so not surprised no reports of anyone sick. But Trump gave you guys something to hang on to..wash your hands....LOL.

Now, a bit of nostalgia. When we were younger, my parents used to herd us into the Country Squire and make the two day trek from NH to St. Louis. We would always stay at the Howard Johnson in Mercer, PA coming and going. It was our halfway trip marker.

Still largely remote farm country the last time I drove through there. Population spread out so not surprised no reports of anyone sick. But Trump gave you guys something to hang on to..wash your hands....LOL.

Now, a bit of nostalgia. When we were younger, my parents used to herd us into the Country Squire and make the two day trek from NH to St. Louis. We would always stay at the Howard Johnson in Mercer, PA coming and going. It was our halfway trip marker.

There is indeed a lot of farming in this county, a lot done by Amish Americans.

But the population of the county is over 100,000 people, and there are several cities founded on industry, not farming, including Sharon, Farrell and Hermitage. Further, the county includes the huge shopping magnet of the Grove City Outlet Mall, which attracts people from all over as Pennsylvania has no sales tax or VAT on clothing. Tourists come to the county from New York as well as Canada to buy.

There is indeed a lot of farming in this county, a lot done by Amish Americans.

But the population of the county is over 100,000 people, and there are several cities founded on industry, not farming, including Sharon, Farrell and Hermitage. Further, the county includes the huge shopping magnet of the Grove City Outlet Mall, which attracts people from all over as Pennsylvania has no sales tax or VAT on clothing. Tourists come to the county from New York as well as Canada to buy.

Agreed. Beautiful country. I have a lot of fond memories of that area growing up.

Zero cases. But people without symptoms yet could be walking around in your towns with the virus and no one will know because Trump said such people and those in the general public should not be tested.

Forum List

Back