Coulter

In other words you are one of those that just doesn't get it, probably why you would push a party that is basically nothing but a big help to the Democrats.....no chance of getting anybody of significance elected so you act as a spoiler for the Republicans by bleeding off votes that would have gone to them. You think you are doing something special but actually just getting people that are the polar opposite of you into office.....you libertarians should be very proud.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

You mean like how Ann Coulter wanted to run as a Libertarian for Congress from Connecticut in order to split the Conservative vote and elect a Democrat, just to "punish" Chris Shays for voting against the Clinton impeachment? LOL, you are clueless. :cuckoo:

This is just more Liberal template: if conservative, then stoopid. It just makes you look stoopid.

Completely untrue. On the average, I highly respect Conservative pundits on a much higher level than Democratic pundits...you are just talking out of you ass and know nothing about me.

You mean like how Ann Coulter wanted to run as a Libertarian for Congress from Connecticut in order to split the Conservative vote and elect a Democrat, just to "punish" Chris Shays for voting against the Clinton impeachment? LOL, you are clueless. :cuckoo:

Libs and RINO's are something else. They bellow about free speech and the open exchange of ideas and opinions - as long as you agree with them

Chris Shays is a wimpy liberal. Always ready with a firm maybe

Completely untrue. On the average, I highly respect Conservative pundits on a much higher level than Democratic pundits...you are just talking out of you ass and know nothing about me.
Then you should know that Coulter has written some great stuff DOCUMENTING the treason and treachery of leading Democrats. If she wants to let off some steam and piss of libs and fags then she deserves that right.

She clearly called edwards a faggot, which is a derogatory homophobic term in todays society. Bill mahr on the other hand, joked about how it would be a better place without cheney. How can you compare the two? Coulter attacked an entire community of gay left and right wingers in a child like fashion with no foundation but hate for gays. Bill only stated his hate for this administration and dick cheney BECAUSE of the lack of leadership and good foreign policy. BILL mahr made a political statement against cheney, Ann coulter made a homophobic statement against all gays.

Sure both were stupid statements but bill is on HBO which makes it ok to have an opinion about someone. Coulter is on national television publicly insulting all gays. To be honest with you, cheney is the worst vice president in history, you cant say that about gays. You cant say gay people are the worst gays in history, it makes no sense because gays are not a political party.

Its always frustrating when people compare two different statements with such obvious bias.

PS. Its funny what you just said glock, that she lets off steam about libs and fags......then comes home and bends over for a liberal to let off some steam in her ass with his man meat.

She clearly called edwards a faggot, which is a derogatory homophobic term in todays society. Bill mahr on the other hand, joked about how it would be a better place without cheney. How can you compare the two? Coulter attacked an entire community of gay left and right wingers in a child like fashion with no foundation but hate for gays. Bill only stated his hate for this administration and dick cheney BECAUSE of the lack of leadership and good foreign policy. BILL mahr made a political statement against cheney, Ann coulter made a homophobic statement against all gays.

Sure both were stupid statements but bill is on HBO which makes it ok to have an opinion about someone. Coulter is on national television publicly insulting all gays. To be honest with you, cheney is the worst vice president in history, you cant say that about gays. You cant say gay people are the worst gays in history, it does not make sense you have to say, they are faggots. Which is not acceptable today.

Its always frustrating when people compare the left to the right with such obvious bias. You might as well compare blacks to gays, see whos better.
So many words, so few that are well-reasoned. :(

Sure both were stupid statements but bill is on HBO which makes it ok to have an opinion about someone. Coulter is on national television publicly insulting all gays. To be honest with you, cheney is the worst vice president in history, you cant say that about gays. You cant say gay people are the worst gays in history, it does not make sense you have to say, they are faggots. Which is not acceptable today.

Its always frustrating when people compare the left to the right with such obvious bias. You might as well compare blacks to gays, see whos better.

This is a prime example of a post that makes you dizzy after reading it, it makes you feel that it has sucked a shitload of IQ points directly out of your head. Kind of like a black hole of idiocy. You have to be a faggot for even barfing it up.

This is a prime example of a post that makes you dizzy after reading it, it makes you feel that it has sucked a shitload of IQ points directly out of your head. Kind of like a black hole of idiocy. You have to be a faggot for even barfing it up.
You're really running with this faggot thing, aren't you? It's like your new catch phrase!

Use your remaining IQ points and address the problems with that argument.
Since it's so 'idiotic'... should be an effortless rebuttal on your part.

You would be the one that is clueless..... Your post proves just what I said... read what you wrote over again dumbass, I highlighted the money shot for you. Ann Coulter is very knowledgeable about how things work in the political world, she knew exactly what she was doing. I would call you a faggot but since using that word requires one to go to rehab I'll just say... what a maroon...:rofl:

Idiocy is actually a word from the 1400s which originally meant prophet. So thank you

Looks like you failed in the whole, witty reply department. I guess you had nothing to say that made sense, or you were afraid that i would demolish your argument with facts

By the way my post was different from the one you quoted me on.

Oh and you shouldnt bring astro physics into sarcasm to sound smart, it only makes you look more ridiculess, especially if im an expert in astro physics.

Sure both were stupid statements but bill is on HBO which makes it ok to have an opinion about someone. Coulter is on national television publicly insulting all gays. To be honest with you, cheney is the worst vice president in history, you cant say that about gays. You cant say gay people are the worst gays in history, it makes no sense because gays are not a political party.

Its always frustrating when people compare two different statements with such obvious bias.

PS. Its funny what you just said glock, that she lets off steam about libs and fags......then comes home and bends over for a liberal to let off some steam in her ass with his man meat.

Actually she was at a conservative meeting, that was perhaps carried on C-Span, not nearly the ratings of HBO.

Liberals clearly call President Bush a chimp, which is a derogatory chimpophobic term in todays society. Bill mahr on the other hand, joked about how it would be a better place without cheney. How can you compare the two? Liberals attack an entire community of chimpanzee left and right wingers in a child like fashion with no foundation but hate for chimps. Bill only stated his hate for this administration and dick cheney BECAUSE of the lack of leadership and good foreign policy. BILL mahr made a political statement against cheney, Liberals made a chimpophobic statement against all chimpanzees. :eusa_naughty:

Use your remaining IQ points and address the problems with that argument.
Since it's so 'idiotic'... should be an effortless rebuttal on your part.

Why don't you go for a little stroll and talk with a couple of those extremely intelligent people on the street in your place of residence(somewhere in bumb fuck Canada...who knows). Ask them whether they even have a clue who Ann Coulter or that slimey dwarf faggot Bill Mahr is. I think you will find both are quite invisible to most. By the way, the "black hole of idiocy" claimed that Ann Coulter has a television audience, she doesn't and wasn't speaking on television. It was the leftist news media and the many other faggot leftist that have brought her comments to light.....she was making a speech. I would imagine that if the leftist media was witch hunting the Democrat pundits they would fill an airplane hanger in a week with film of stupid, inflaming comments.

Why don't you go for a little stroll and talk with a couple of those extremely intelligent people on the street in your place of residence(somewhere in bumb fuck Canada...who knows). Ask them whether they even have a clue who Ann Coulter or that slimey dwarf faggot Bill Mahr is. I think you will find both are quite invisible to most. By the way, the "black hole of idiocy" claimed that Ann Coulter has a television audience, she doesn't and wasn't speaking on television. It was the leftist news media and the many other faggot leftist that have brought her comments to light.....she was making a speech. I would imagine that if the leftist media was witch hunting the Democrat pundits they would fill an airplane hanger in a week with film of stupid, inflaming comments.

so saying faggot makes you smart? Wow and here i am going to college for no reason at all.

By the way, ALL the news media channels bring ann coulter on, LEFT AND RIGHT....to discuss her remarks, just like any other news channel. How does that make them leftists faggots. Infact why am i responding to you? half the time i dont understand what your saying. Your own political PARTY is running away from Coulter!!!! I guess its just you and her now huh?

You would be the one that is clueless..... Your post proves just what I said... read what you wrote over again dumbass, I highlighted the money shot for you. Ann Coulter is very knowledgeable about how things work in the political world, she knew exactly what she was doing. I would call you a faggot but since using that word requires one to go to rehab I'll just say... what a maroon...:rofl:

How fucking stupid are you?

You wrote eariler:

In other words you are one of those that just doesn't get it, probably why you would push a party that is basically nothing but a big help to the Democrats.....no chance of getting anybody of significance elected so you act as a spoiler for the Republicans by bleeding off votes that would have gone to them. You think you are doing something special but actually just getting people that are the polar opposite of you into office.....you libertarians should be very proud.

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT ANN COULTER WAS TRYING TO DO IN CONNECTICUT.

She was trying to run as a spoiler to elect someone she didn't like, a Democrat. Which is what you were speaking badly about earlier. Use your brain much?

Faggot.

How fucking stupid are you?

You wrote eariler:

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT ANN COULTER WAS TRYING TO DO IN CONNECTICUT.

Faggot.

Still don't get it, do you.....why are you calling me a faggot? I didn't call you a faggot even though it obviously fits you very well.....Liberaltarian.......:rofl:

so saying faggot makes you smart? Wow and here i am going to college for no reason at all.

By the way, ALL the news media channels bring ann coulter on, LEFT AND RIGHT....to discuss her remarks, just like any other news channel. How does that make them leftists faggots. Infact why am i responding to you? half the time i dont understand what your saying. Your own political PARTY is running away from Coulter!!!! I guess its just you and her now huh?

So you are in college? Obviously not an English Lit major. When you get your essays back from your professors, do they look like they are bleeding to death? Judging from your posts, unless you are a PE major, you are right....no reason at all for you to be in college, at least until you finish a remedial reading class with a minimum of a C grade.

Forum List

Back