Could trump take a plea deal, as the indictments pile up?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

If trump is cornered, this may be the only way out. I have doubts he will ever drop out of the race, but stranger things have happened.

If trump is cornered, this may be the only way out. I have doubts he will ever drop out of the race, but stranger things have happened.
No
A normal criminal would plea to a lesser charge for a slap on the wrist.
Trump will NEVER admit he was wrong, not his nature

In addition to not taking a plea deal, Trump is ignoring the advice of his lawyers and not keeping his mouth shut.

He is his own worst enemy.

In other words, your only hope is Trump pleads guilty to some imagined crime of yours.

No doubt his attorneys have brought it up, but it's very difficult to believe that he would do it.

I suppose it's possible he'd play the martyr, the ultimate victim of the commie Satan Hitler Deep State™, and certainly the credulous rubes who adore him will believe it.

After all, he's getting indicted for them.

:rolleyes:

So, you are admitting that all of this abuse of power by Democrats is all about forcing Trump from running for president? Putin would be proud of your tactics.

Trump might not have to make the call to his lieutenants for violence, now that Biden's in hot water. Delaying until after he's elected was likely all he needed, but ...............

Trump has the Scotus in his pocket and they can make all the decisions for Trump that are needed, as the screws are tightened on Biden!

The easiest way out of the trouble for the Dems is to take Biden down and out early. It has to happen eventually anyway.

For Biden:
Nervous breakdown in public?
Crash and burn on stage?
Stroke?
McConnell style brain freeze in public?
Impeachment?
Nato countries opt out of America's war?

Not a chance.

WallsTap.jpg

Trump might not have to make the call to his lieutenants for violence, now that Biden's in hot water. Delaying until after he's elected was likely all he needed, but ...............

Trump has the Scotus in his pocket and they can make all the decisions for Trump that are needed, as the screws are tightened on Biden!

The easiest way out of the trouble for the Dems is to take Biden down and out early. It has to happen eventually anyway.

For Biden:
Nervous breakdown in public?
Crash and burn on stage?
Stroke?
McConnell style brain freeze in public?
Impeachment?
Nato countries opt out of America's war?

My Donald, you're in a particularly delusional mood today!

These bogus charges are the best thing that ever happened to Trump.
I never would have voted for Trump normally, but now I have to, in protest against the abuse of power by those imposing these obviously illegal charges.

These bogus charges are the best thing that ever happened to Trump.
I never would have voted for Trump normally, but now I have to, in protest against the abuse of power by those imposing these obviously illegal charges.
Not really

His base will excuse anything he does
Moderates and independents who voted against him in 2020 will not feel sorry for him. They have had enough

Trump does not and will never understand the reality of his indictments until they lock him up and he realizes that they really, really will not let him out.

Trump will believe that his trial is all theater - with himself as the star of the show.

Can't wait...it'll be a laugh!!!

Why is this crap allowed to remain in the Politics forum while conservative Conspiracy Theories are blocked?

Forum List

Back