Could trump take a plea deal, as the indictments pile up?

People think he is old, they don’t despise him
Over 50 percent of the population despises Trump
His favorably/unfavorability is virtually identical to Trump's.

As more and more of his sleeze gets exposed in the coming months, you are looking at candidate Harris. LOL Good luck with that one.

The dif is that Trump's defense is that the government is interfering with the election of 2024 with these indictments.

That will not stand up in motions, not even close.

America will see the Orange Conman in full color.

If trump is cornered, this may be the only way out. I have doubts he will ever drop out of the race, but stranger things have happened.

The worst negotiator I’ve ever seen and he has nothing to offer the prosecution, other than to spare them a trial.

The only thing he has to offer is to drop out of the Presidential race. I don’t see Trump doing that.

Trump would have a full secret service security detail if sent to prison and other rights afforded to a former POTUS. He would become a martyr that would destroy the Dem party. :muahaha:

If Dems are concerned about enthusiasm...the repubs nominating trump will cure that concern. Dems will drag themselves over broken glass to vote against the criminal POS.
True.

And not just Democrats but a good number of Independents and even a few Republicans.

The American people don’t want to go back to the Trump nightmare years – the chaos, the conflict, the incompetence, and the lies.

If trump is cornered, this may be the only way out. I have doubts he will ever drop out of the race, but stranger things have happened.
Dude, this is all about money.

The Democrats are trying to crucify this guy Trump with PUBLIC money.

It's not going to cost the lying thieving scumbag Democrats a penny, no matter how long this stuff drags out.

If Dems are concerned about enthusiasm...the repubs nominating trump will cure that concern. Dems will drag themselves over broken glass to vote against the criminal POS.
Well, let's not make it easy. Let's make sure there's plenty of glass all over the place

Why I think a traditional Republican would easily beat Biden.

Trump will turn out the vote. 84 million voted against him last time. Trump has done nothing to change their mind

Why I think a traditional Republican would easily beat Biden.

Trump will turn out the vote. 84 million voted against him last time. Trump has done nothing to change their mind
I listened to the opinions of repubs this morning on NPR. They still think that trump was cheated in 2020 and that all these indictments are to "get him." I mean, what do you want to hear to convince you that trump has created his own cult? And he honestly thinks he can get away with all the crimes he has committed.

The pressure will be on the repub House to impeach Biden....not sure for what yet? The voters will not like a repub House spinning their wheel to force Impeachment when all they have only hearsay and conspiracy theories. But if trump made a deal and dropped out of the race, claiming falsely that the crooked DOJ made him do it, the repubs would win BIG next year. But we all know he does not care about the party or the country. It is all about him.

Forum List

Back