Could Trump ever be convicted in a Court of Law?

Is that why the conservative SCOTUS allowed a man to be executed despite critical flaws in his prosecution?
I didn’t say the justice system was perfect did I? I don’t know what case you are referring to, so I can’t address it but the current jury system is built to favor the guilty so once you are proven guilty it is very difficult to over turn a conviction.

How do you want it to change? Do you want different rules? Should we change the rules if Trump goes to trial?

Comey on Trump asking 4 a pledge of loyalty "To my mind, the demand was like Sammy the Bull's Cosa Nostra induction ceremony - with Trump, in the role of the family boss, asking me if I have what it takes to be a 'made man'."
hahah Comey is a disgraced cop.

I have a suspicion that you say it CAN'T work here because you don't want it to work.

No, I'm well able to think about different issues, seperately.

My point stands. Trump cannot be given a fair trail.

what's unethical about it? What was unethical was the Clinton campaign and Obama Admin hiring the Russian spy to spy on the Trump campaign and later be used to undermine the new admin.

Igor was indicted by a grand jury.....that's a fact.

Trump hasn't been indicted, thus, your show trial.
Durham doesn't have a case. The FBI agent who worked with Danchenko testified that he didn't think Danchenko lied. He also testified that Danchenko didn't even say what Durham is accusing him of saying. This is the prosecution's own witness. Durham isn't trying to get a conviction. He's just using the trial as a means to put out his crazy conspiracy theory about Clinton and Obama. It's extremely unethical to prosecute someone when you don't have a case.

I didn’t say the justice system was perfect did I? I don’t know what case you are referring to, so I can’t address it but the current jury system is built to favor the guilty so once you are proven guilty it is very difficult to over turn a conviction.

How do you want it to change? Do you want different rules? Should we change the rules if Trump goes to trial?
The current system is built to favor the rich defendants. If you're poor, the state will annihilate you and your worthless lawyers won't say anything.

For starters, we need a judicial system that doesn't take the opinion of Justice Thomas in Shinn v Martinez Ramirez. Thoms wrote that the finality of the judicial system is more important than accuracy.

Durham doesn't have a case. The FBI agent who worked with Danchenko testified that he didn't think Danchenko lied. He also testified that Danchenko didn't even say what Durham is accusing him of saying. This is the prosecution's own witness. Durham isn't trying to get a conviction. He's just using the trial as a means to put out his crazy conspiracy theory about Clinton and Obama. It's extremely unethical to prosecute someone when you don't have a case.
Then the Agent can testify for the defense...that's not a show trial....that's a trial.

Obvioiusly the Grand Jury felt there was enough to charge the man, if the Defense has witnesses like you claim they can testify.

The facts are the facts, he is a Russian spy that Clinton and Obama used to underrmine the Trump camapign and admin....

Well actually Congress makes laws, not a President.

But regards,. so what? That doesn't change what I said
Trump signed the law making mishandling classified documents a felony

Is he exempt from the law he signed?

The current system is built to favor the rich defendants. If you're poor, the state will annihilate you and your worthless lawyers won't say anything.

For starters, we need a judicial system that doesn't take the opinion of Justice Thomas in Shinn v Martinez Ramirez. Thoms wrote that the finality of the judicial system is more important than accuracy.

What does a justice system that doesn’t favor the rich look like?

Republicans in Congress have already shown a willingness to ignore Trumps transgressions no matter how egregious

Is it possible to form a Jury without at least one member who is willing to accept whatever lie Trump is telling?
In DC? A jury in DC would convict Trump of murder, even if there was video proof of someone else doing it.

Then the Agent can testify for the defense...that's not a show trial....that's a trial.

Obvioiusly the Grand Jury felt there was enough to charge the man, if the Defense has witnesses like you claim they can testify.

The facts are the facts, he is a Russian spy that Clinton and Obama used to underrmine the Trump camapign and admin....
The agent was the prosecution's witness.

That should tell you how strong the case is.

Trump signed the law making mishandling classified documents a felony

Is he exempt from the law he signed?
of course not.....but the fact it's a felony doesn't change the elements that have to be met to make it a crime. There is no intent (Clinton standard) therefore no charges, no reasonable prosecutor would bring

One with legitimate public defenders for starters.
I agree with that but how do you recruit legitimate public defenders? The prosecution has unlimited funding, for you to defend yourself is limited, that to me is an issue. So how do we make it more even?

Forum List

Back