Could Trump ever be convicted in a Court of Law?

It's true, both Reagan and Trump were very transparent admins.....unlike the Stalinist regimes of the Obama and Xiden regimes that did everything in secret.
Good lord, this is so brain dead.

You don’t understand juries
It takes all jurors to gain a conviction
Only one to hang a jury
No, I do understand, our system is based upon the presumption of innocence until proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Our system is built to let the guilty walk to protect the innocent. Are you wanting it to change for Trump?

Republicans in Congress have already shown a willingness to ignore Trumps transgressions no matter how egregious

Is it possible to form a Jury without at least one member who is willing to accept whatever lie Trump is telling?
Any normal President, who cared about the Nation and didnt want to see the Nation even more divided, would take a plea deal, lowering their charges, with no jail time, but some other form of punishment.

Like Clinton did for his "process crime" of perjury..., right before leaving office, with the justice department..... A fine, losing the ability to ever argue a case in the Supreme Court, his law license for 5 years.....

That kind of punishment....

Any normal President, who cared about the Nation and didnt want to see the Nation even more divided, would take a plea deal, lowering their charges, with no jail time, but some other form of punishment.

Like Clinton did for his "process crime" of perjury..., right before leaving office, with the justice department..... A fine, losing the ability to ever argue a case in the Supreme Court, his law license for 5 years.....

That kind of punishment....
a plea deal on what? The dembots haven't been able to find a crime....

If there's evidence they're lying, then you might have a point. Maybe you need to consider that not everyone is like you.

Do you have another solution?

Nope. It's a real problem with the system as it exists. And Trump is the worst example so far, but not hte only one.

Nope. It's a real problem with the system as it exists. And Trump is the worst example so far, but not hte only one.
If you don't have a better idea, we will go with the way the system works for everyone else.

It feels like you guys are building your narrative extra early this time around. It's like when Trump declared before the election that the only way he'd lose was through fraud. Now it's the only way Trump is convicted is with an unfair jury.

If you don't have a better idea, we will go with the way the system works for everyone else.

It feels like you guys are building your narrative extra early this time around. It's like when Trump declared before the election that the only way he'd lose was through fraud. Now it's the only way Trump is convicted is with an unfair jury.
"this time around" - haha

Yes....that's why most folks don't believe the demaklan is able to give anyone anything other then a Stalinist show trial

"this time around" - haha

Yes....that's why most folks don't believe the demaklan is able to give anyone anything other then a Stalinist show trial
If you want to see a show trial, check out Durham's unethical prosecution of Danchenko.

You only have narratives. Not facts.

No, I do understand, our system is based upon the presumption of innocence until proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Our system is built to let the guilty walk to protect the innocent. Are you wanting it to change for Trump?
Is that why the conservative SCOTUS allowed a man to be executed despite critical flaws in his prosecution?

Comey on Trump asking 4 a pledge of loyalty "To my mind, the demand was like Sammy the Bull's Cosa Nostra induction ceremony - with Trump, in the role of the family boss, asking me if I have what it takes to be a 'made man'."

No narrative here. I'm discussing the OP. I see a big problem with our system.

It CAN'T work, as it is supposed to. In at least some cases.

No narrative here. I'm discussing the OP. I see a big problem with our system.

It CAN'T work, as it is supposed to. In at least some cases.
I have a suspicion that you say it CAN'T work here because you don't want it to work.

According to Bob Woodward’s 2018 book “Fear,” Trump ranted in the White House: “I’ve got a bunch of lawyers who are not aggressive, who are weak, who don’t have my best interests in mind, who aren’t loyal. It’s just a disaster. I can’t find a good lawyer. WHERE'S MY ROY COHN?”

If you want to see a show trial, check out Durham's unethical prosecution of Danchenko.

You only have narratives. Not facts.
what's unethical about it? What was unethical was the Clinton campaign and Obama Admin hiring the Russian spy to spy on the Trump campaign and later be used to undermine the new admin.

Igor was indicted by a grand jury.....that's a fact.

Trump hasn't been indicted, thus, your show trial.

Forum List

Back