Could Trump ever be convicted in a Court of Law?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Republicans in Congress have already shown a willingness to ignore Trumps transgressions no matter how egregious

Is it possible to form a Jury without at least one member who is willing to accept whatever lie Trump is telling?

Republicans in Congress have already shown a willingness to ignore Trumps transgressions no matter how egregious

Is it possible to form a Jury without at least one member who is willing to accept whatever lie Trump is telling?
I personally think it is possible. I think it is difficult, not impossible, but difficult to resist both peer pressure and instructions from a judge to simply consider the facts before them.

Partisanship is one thing but simply saying I don't care about the law when seated on a jury quite another.

You think you could find an impartial jury?

I personally think it is possible. I think it is difficult, not impossible, but difficult to resist both peer pressure and instructions from a judge to simply consider the facts before them.

Partisanship is one thing but simply saying I don't care about the law when seated on a jury quite another.
With Donald Trump, I think it is impossible not to get an OJ Jury

Not a legit one.

The Republican Party needed a wakeup call and got it with Trump. Obama screwed things up a lot with the underground Machiavellian ways of the Village. In that he moved the party much further left than maybe it should have at the time. Progs do not give back. So, Trump had to go. A man of national independence and more freedom versus a Prog backed godless party of global dystopian dictatorship.

With Donald Trump, I think it is impossible not to get an OJ Jury
It is possible I have to much faith in the jury system. I just know both popular and likable people have been convicted before. Trump sure as hell isn't the latter, and some of the possible charges seem to be pretty clear cut to prove.

It is possible I have to much faith in the jury system. I just know both popular and likable people have been convicted before. Trump sure as hell isn't the latter, and some of the possible charges seem to be pretty clear cut to prove.

Do you think that Trump could get an impartial jury?

Of course not, juries aren't inclined to convict Innocent Men.

If I were advising Garland, I'd tell him to look for a Stalin-style Show Trial for Trump instead of an open trial in front of a jury.

That would insure that he reaches his goal of a Fake Conviction.

First he would have to be charged with a crime and despite the left in and out of Congress working overtime to try and find one to charge him with since 2016 they have not been able to find one. Add to this the left has made no secret that they are motivated by their own personal dislike of Trump and partisan politics to want to go after Trump even if he was charged with a crime it's highly unlikely he would be convicted because of how the left has acted.

No. I just don’t think it’s possible that there won’t be at least one cultist on any jury. A hung jury is the best that prosecutors can hope for.

Regardless, one fact remains: This isn’t about him. A guilty verdict wouldn’t fix what has become of this country.

Of course not, juries aren't inclined to convict Innocent Men.

If I were advising Garland, I'd tell him to look for a Stalin-style Show Trial for Trump instead of an open trial in front of a jury.

That would insure that he reaches his goal of a Fake Conviction.
And if Trump acted innocent. If he was transparent. If he wouldn't act and behave like he's trying to conceal something, it would all go away.
But that's been his problem his entire life. Instead of openly admitting his mistakes and asking for forgiveness, he tries to bully, bluster, and litigate his way out.

You know the old saying, Where there's smoke.....:)

Where would you find anyone that has not been exposed to rabidly anti-Trump press?
You do know how a jury works right? If Trump is indicted he will only need 1 to say he's innocent to be aquited. The country consists out of roughly equal supporters and detractors. If you believe that a jury is by definition partial odds are that the jury will have more than 1 Trump supporter. Rightwingers fear makes sense in that context. Yours doesn't.

Forum List

Back