Midterm Bombshells: Hannity obtain bodycam footage of Warnock ex-wife saying he ran her over with car+Fetterman asked why he doesn't do Hannity's show

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Jeffrey Lord used his first question to Fetterman to ask why he won't go on Sean Hannity's Show. Fetterman says it's "not a fair and serious invitation" because Hannity is "all-in for Dr. Oz."

Last edited:
Fetterman is correct there but both races are simply more races to the bottom. Fetterman, Oz, Warnock, Walker.......the country loses either way.

Fetterman is correct there but both races are simply more races to the bottom. Fetterman, Oz, Warnock, Walker.......the country loses either way.
I would agree here. But politics in general as you get closer and closer to an election becomes a negative race to the bottom.

However, in this case, If Walker and Oz should win. If Republicans are allowed full power again, I'm afraid we won't recognize this country shortly.
It will be a continuation of the Trump years. Breaking out the shovel and continuously digging a new bottom for our political system and our democracy to come to rest in.
Sooner or later, that hole will cave in.

I would agree here. But politics in general as you get closer and closer to an election becomes a negative race to the bottom.

However, in this case, If Walker and Oz should win. If Republicans are allowed full power again, I'm afraid we won't recognize this country shortly.
It will be a continuation of the Trump years. Breaking out the shovel and continuously digging a new bottom for our political system and our democracy to come to rest in.

The Republicans will gain power again. It's inevitable. It happens because regardless of who is in power they do a terrible job and oddly we think putting the group that did a terrible job that we threw out before is the answer again.

Whenever Pelosi ran the House Democrats lost seats (big time in 2010). So the Democrats do what ? They put her back in charge. Democrats do this to themselves.

Stop it. They would slow the movement leftward that the last two years immensely moved since the installation of Biden. Repubs have had ample opportunities to stop the bloodletting and have only put a tourniquet on the wounds. We need to consolidate all of the social justice gains to see how much is of sense and mov eon to keep the nation going.

Jeffrey Lord used his first question to Fetterman to ask why he won't go on Sean Hannity's Show. Fetterman says it's "not a fair and serious invitation" because Hannity is "all-in for Dr. Oz."

Its certainly true that the Great American, Sean Hannity, has already shown his preference for Oz. But that doesn't make him "unfair" at all. He had a solid record of allowing libs a chance to say their piece when they are on his program over the years including major Democrat candidates like Dennis Kucinich and Bill DeBlasio. Hannity has tremendous ratings, Uncle Festerman would be able to get his message out to a huge audience.

Country wins if Warnock wins, it's a draw either way with Fetterman vs. Oz.
Yes, but wins what?

I remember when Warnock and Biden ran on giving everyone a $1200 stimulus check, then inflation set in after all the spending.

LOL.

Meh, that "high road" led to what we have now and it is paved with the bones of dumb-shit gopers.....Reserve that shit for Mormons.

The rest of us need to go for the rhetorical throat of the dems and throttle them.....Their very existence as a political force is a blight on all mankind.

Medical examination at time of allegation showed no sign that her foot had been run over. No bruises, no swelling, no fractured bones,

Forum List

Back