Could the LGBT community be the sleeping giant to defeat the NRA

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
In less than 25 hours, 1.3 miilon was raised by the gay community to help families of the Pulse shootings. Gays around the world are united in support of Orlando's fallen. Washington once again struggles with gun control legislation...only this time, gay men and women will demand that they never stop talking...because this time, they will not let up. I gotta feeling these people are gonna be around for a very long time...this after all isn't babies and gays got a way of getting shit done!!

Only three of my LGBT buddies have any interest in gun-control and one of them had left the country years ago.

That's what the psyops. folks that set this thing up were counting on. If the fake kids at Newtown couldn't get the guns taken away, mobilize the LGBT coalition, and that will get the job done. . . or so they are hoping.

Why did they carry out a ‘mass shooting’ in a gay night club?
Orlando Mass Shooting: Another Obvious False Flag and Government Psyop

The Gay Mafia and the LGBT Movement
With this total gun control goal in mind, the POTUS et al. have decided to conscript the most powerful political force in the nation—the Gay Mafia. To the uninitiated, it ought to be clearly understood that the worldwide LGBTTTT movement was specifically created to function as the most powerful political force on the planet. In this way the continuing social engineering experiments being conducted around the globe can be greatly accelerated, and unimpeded when necessary, by the Gay Mafia.

LGBT MOVEMENT: The Most Powerful Political Force In America Today

Please be aware that no one gets the job done like the LGBTTTT wrecking crew. They will now take up the anti-gun cause like there’s no tomorrow. Their extensive MSM network now walks in lockstep and executes like clockwork, so organized and unified are their respective forces. Any resistance to their agenda will be met with ad hominem attacks about being a “HATER” or some similar absurd pejorative. Absurd or not, those despicable labels work like a charm. Much of America has been hardwired to react negatively to such highly charged negative language.

artworks-000033788963-xpkb5v-original-300x300.jpg

Now we know why Christina Grimmie was also shot in Orlando just one day before
It is no coincidence that a very charismatic Christian female singer was horrifically gunned down at an Orlando venue just one day ago. This coordinated and calculated shooting was just part of the very same psyop run by the same G-men.

Charismatic Christian Singer Gunned Down ‘For NO Reason’

Question: What won’t the Obama Administration do to illegally take the guns from law-abiding American citizens?

Answer: There is absolutely nothing they won’t do to grab the guns before his term ends.

Therefore, one can only expect a sharp uptick in mass shootings and assassinations by firearms just like those in Orlando this weekend

• Banned
I know of no gay people pushing for gun control over the shooting. Only those who like to take advantage of a tragedy for political purposes.
This is gay pride month...I suggest you keep your eyes and ears open, its gonna be very loud indeed

• Banned
That's what the psyops. folks that set this thing up were counting on. If the fake kids at Newtown couldn't get the guns taken away, mobilize the LGBT coalition, and that will get the job done. . . or so they are hoping.

Why did they carry out a ‘mass shooting’ in a gay night club?
Orlando Mass Shooting: Another Obvious False Flag and Government Psyop

The Gay Mafia and the LGBT Movement
With this total gun control goal in mind, the POTUS et al. have decided to conscript the most powerful political force in the nation—the Gay Mafia. To the uninitiated, it ought to be clearly understood that the worldwide LGBTTTT movement was specifically created to function as the most powerful political force on the planet. In this way the continuing social engineering experiments being conducted around the globe can be greatly accelerated, and unimpeded when necessary, by the Gay Mafia.

LGBT MOVEMENT: The Most Powerful Political Force In America Today

Please be aware that no one gets the job done like the LGBTTTT wrecking crew. They will now take up the anti-gun cause like there’s no tomorrow. Their extensive MSM network now walks in lockstep and executes like clockwork, so organized and unified are their respective forces. Any resistance to their agenda will be met with ad hominem attacks about being a “HATER” or some similar absurd pejorative. Absurd or not, those despicable labels work like a charm. Much of America has been hardwired to react negatively to such highly charged negative language.

artworks-000033788963-xpkb5v-original-300x300.jpg

Now we know why Christina Grimmie was also shot in Orlando just one day before
It is no coincidence that a very charismatic Christian female singer was horrifically gunned down at an Orlando venue just one day ago. This coordinated and calculated shooting was just part of the very same psyop run by the same G-men.

Charismatic Christian Singer Gunned Down ‘For NO Reason’

Question: What won’t the Obama Administration do to illegally take the guns from law-abiding American citizens?

Answer: There is absolutely nothing they won’t do to grab the guns before his term ends.

Therefore, one can only expect a sharp uptick in mass shootings and assassinations by firearms just like those in Orlando this weekend
Insanity anyone?

I know of no gay people pushing for gun control over the shooting. Only those who like to take advantage of a tragedy for political purposes.

It won't matter to mainstream America out in the heartland.

To those who have never encountered any LGBT folks, whose only exposure to the culture is through the TV, movies and MSM music, they will believe what ever the idiot box tells them this interest group believes and is saying.

Only three of my LGBT buddies have any interest in gun-control and one of them had left the country years ago.
Truth is, LGBT folks are as varied and different as regular people on this issue. They like to carry and hunt, just like everyone else.

It will be the media that brainwash people to make them think that they lean left on this issue. When in fact, just as many as not. . . don't.

When you feel threatened by the majority, guns are great for protection.

In this area of the nation, lots of folk love to hunt, not matter who you are.

This is gay pride month...I suggest you keep your eyes and ears open, its gonna be very loud indeed
Why is it homosexuals get 30 days of glory, but black history month only get 28? Are liberals racists?

idk most of my LGBT community has put this solely on ISIS other than the few (who were always anti-gun of course) they at least are starting to hear the worries of our heavy [R] folks, they're seeing that ISIS and Radical Islam isn't compatible with their lifestyle...

As I'd already mentioned on here about half of my Bernie fans are going to end up voting for Trump (now that Sanders is dead in the water) like ten of them are aggressively pushing their friends to vote Trump today for revenge... I'm trying to contain them, cause I don't believe it is proper to tell someone else how to vote, you can yap your candidates positives or their candidates negatives, but not ya know just telling them outright who to vote for like some of these peeps. But we've seen how Sanders folks can get. They're outraged at the DNC, they think Hilary cheated to beat Sanders (like 40 of them /left/ the Democratic party,) and now ISIS as well, they want vengeance...

I gotta say, I'm seriously tempted to just keep my mouth shut and let them go nuts... Fascist bastards are pretty good at intimidating the weak.

In less than 25 hours, 1.3 miilon was raised by the gay community to help families of the Pulse shootings. Gays around the world are united in support of Orlando's fallen. Washington once again struggles with gun control legislation...only this time, gay men and women will demand that they never stop talking...because this time, they will not let up. I gotta feeling these people are gonna be around for a very long time...this after all isn't babies and gays got a way of getting shit done!!
No, since they've figured out what we've been telling them along..that the people they have nurtured to their nipples in the hopes of "An Afghani dancing boy in every home" are out to slaughter them, they are pissing themselves and flocking to the leaders who will protect the right of other normal people to protect their worthless asses.

Fucking morons one and all. Almost as stupid as ghetto bred progressive whores, but not quite.

No. And as a matter of fact the LGBT pro gun group known as the Pink Pistols have been winning court cases over the Second Amendment.

No, since they've figured out what we've been telling them along..that the people they have nurtured to their nipples in the hopes of "An Afghani dancing boy in every home" are out to slaughter them, they are pissing themselves and flocking to the leaders who will protect the right of other normal people to protect their worthless asses.

Fucking morons one and all. Almost as stupid as ghetto bred progressive whores, but not quite.

When have gays ever supported Islamic terrorism for "Afghani dancing boys"? Aside from MDK. He is weird. :D

Hey moron, for the last fuckin time you ass wipe, the man was BORN HERE...HE WAS AN AMERICAN.....NOW TAKE A COLD SHOWER AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!1

Here's an FYI for those that don't know the Pink Pistols. The MSM have been basically ignoring their impressive court wins because the Pink Pistols don't fit the mold of anti gun left wingers.

These people are just amazing. I've heard them on Gun Talk (great radio show by the way).

shutterstock_387173050-998x666.jpg

A Gay-Friendly Shooting Club Just Won This Big Gun Rights Victory In DC
May 19, 2016 By Bre Payton

A federal judge ruled on Tuesday that a key provision of Washington DC’s concealed carry law was unconstitutional, and ordered DC police to stop requiring residents to prove they have a “good reason” to be issued a concealed carry permit.

The plaintiff, Matthew Grace, is a district gun owner and member of The Pink Pistols, a shooting group that “honors diversity and is open to all shooters regardless of sexual orientation,” with dozens of chapters nationwide.

Rest at link. Great read. I've been trying to spread the word out about this crew. You bet they don't fit the mold the left wants you to believe all gays fit into. They freaking rock!

A Gay-Friendly Shooting Club Just Won Big Gun Rights Victory

Forum List

Back