Could Sarah Palin be a good president

Nope we don't need a glory seeker or drama queen. Hillary is in the same catagory. Enough of firsts. Let's elect someone that deserves it and has earned it . Someone that can persuade with common sense instead of divide. Clear and tangible. Haven't seen that person yet. No to bushes as well. President should not be an entitled position that is given because of someone's family or who they are married to.

Hillary is the same category? I think she is different.

She's be awesome. She'd make a great President. She's smart and tougher than the entire Obama Administration combined

What do you think about Sarah Palin?

I think she's a great poster-child for the importance of staying in school and learning as much as you can before being forced to work.

Good President? Uh no.

That is a stereotype.

That is exactly what Donald Rumsfeld thinks about Condoleezza Rice. I think that is wrong.

No stereotype here. She's confirmed to the whole world she simply isn't intelligent enough to be a leader to any degree. How smart is a Republican who needs to write on their palm "lower taxes?"

I think she's a great poster-child for the importance of staying in school and learning as much as you can before being forced to work.

Good President? Uh no.

That is a stereotype.

That is exactly what Donald Rumsfeld thinks about Condoleezza Rice. I think that is wrong.

No stereotype here. She's confirmed to the whole world she simply isn't intelligent enough to be a leader to any degree. How smart is a Republican who needs to write on their palm "lower taxes?"

The politics of Ronald Regan are an idol for her.

Good President? Uh no.

That is a stereotype.

The politics of Ronald Regan are a idol for her.

Case in point, thanks.

What kind of Republican doesn't even know how to spell 'Reagan?' :)

Good President? Uh no.

That is a stereotype.

The politics of Ronald Regan are a idol for her.

Case in point, thanks.

What kind of Republican doesn't even know how to spell 'Reagan?' :)

But she is more a fan of Ronald Reagan than other Republicans.

She's be awesome. She'd make a great President. She's smart and tougher than the entire Obama Administration combined
Republicans do not want a tough president, their ideal is someone who will sign whatever a republican congress sends them with no discussion and happily do the bidding of the party bosses. Bush was like that for a while and look what it got us.

Republicans do not want a tough president, their ideal is someone who will sign whatever a republican congress sends them with no discussion and happily do the bidding of the party bosses. Bush was like that for a while and look what it got us.

That's what the Republican Establishment wants and that's why they're happy Obama won. When we have choices other than Establishment Republicans, we take back the country as we're doing right now

Good President? Uh no.

That is a stereotype.

Forum List

Back