Could Putin be the anti christ?

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
I noticed one of the passages in the bible in Revelation 13:13 mentions fire coming down from heaven in full view of the people.

I wonder if it could be referring to nukes, like look at some of the footage from nuclear explosions and it looks pretty much like fire coming down from the sky.

I noticed one of the passages in the bible in Revelation 13:13 mentions fire coming down from heaven in full view of the people.

I wonder if it could be referring to nukes, like look at some of the footage from nuclear explosions and it looks pretty much like fire coming down from the sky.

when he dies and comes back to life then you might have something....

I don't think that Gog of Magog is another name for the beast/AC. I think Putin may very well be the incarnation known as Gog, though. If he creates a "coalition of the willing" that includes Turkey, Iran, Syria, Libya, and a few other Islamic states in north Africa, and brings them against Israel, then we'll know who he is.

Biden and his handlers wanted to force those experimental injections on you and your kids but he/they can´t be evil?

Well yeah, if you buy John of Patmos going bananas writing revelation there, wailing into the night with quill and parchment, whilst a frustrated Sappho is jumping from cliffs into the sea over on Lesbos.

I am spiritually told some in NATO wanted this war in Ukraine. Not sure why. One reason may be to collapse Russia so they can control the central bank. In preparation for the mark. Biden took a big step toward the mark with his endorsement of a central bank digital currency.

Not that Putin may be better of course. Guess we will see.

Last edited:

They were using catapults and fire on Jerusalem in 70 AD. Putin isn't the antichrist.

I really doubt it. People said the same thing about B. Hussein O, that he was the antichrist.

This here is probably not the case either, although i suppose that top theologians like Tim LaHaye should be questioned on this, so we have an expert opinion.

This is another topic that has been addressed "ad nauseam" by the actual content of the Holy Bible, yet it keeps resurfacing. Can't Satan find a better topic than to keep repeating the same deceit over and over? :dunno:

First one must comprehend what God has already revealed about the topic of "antichrist". The word used in Greek (the original language of the N.T.) that is translated anitchrist in English simply means, "against Christ or substitute Christ".

Next.......anyone? Find the word ANTICHRIST mentioned in the book of Revelation.

Jesus used a similar word when speaking about "false Christs" in (Mark 13:21-23).

The passage in (1 John 2:18) demonstrates that the term is used not to point to any single individual alone....but rather it is a false religious doctrine that includes anyone that does not accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God, the Messiah of prophecy. This passage also points out at the time John was drafting this book of the Holy Bible........there were "many" antichrists already existing in the 1st century.

"Little Children, it is the last time: (as pointed out in Acts 2:36, men are already living in the last days of man and have been for over 2000 years now, ever since the New Covenant of Christ went into effect on the day of Pentecost after Christs' ascension to the throne of David) AND AS YE HAVE HEARD THAT ANTICHRIST SHALL COME, EVEN NOW THERE ARE MANY ANTICHRISTS; WHEREBY WE KNOW IT IS THE LAST TIMES." -- 1 John 2:18

So.........unless you are suggesting that Mr. Putin has been alive since the 1st century (the time John was drafting this letter).....Logic would not allow anyone to place a target of Putin being the ONLY ANTICHRIST to have ever existed.

Contrary...........the world is filled with many "antichrists" today. Anyone that refuses to accept Jesus as the Son of God, the Messiah of prophecy, they are classified as an antichrist. Ask a Muslim if Jesus is equal to God and the Messiah. Ask any Orthodox Jew the same question. Ask any human secular from anywhere in the world. Ask any Mormon if they think they will one day be equal with Jesus.......there are any number of groups and individuals that fit the Bible description of being an ANTICHRIST.

Any person who is not with Christ is against Him........an antichrist. "He who is not with Me......is against Me........." -- Matthew 12:30

How do you spot an "antichrist"? Allow the Bible to show you. They deny that Jesus is the Christ of prophecy (1 John 2:22-23) "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ. HE IS ANTICHRIST.....that denieth the Father and the Son."

They deny that Jesus is God incarnate (in the flesh.........ask any J.W this question)

They deny that Jesus was with God and was with God and came to earth in the flesh as the Son of God, the only begotten of God. (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 7)

Last edited:

Only if you think he’s dripping with likability by the world.

I don't think that Gog of Magog is another name for the beast/AC. I think Putin may very well be the incarnation known as Gog, though. If he creates a "coalition of the willing" that includes Turkey, Iran, Syria, Libya, and a few other Islamic states in north Africa, and brings them against Israel, then we'll know who he is.
The coalition was the foreign armies that fought under Titus with the Roman garrisons.

Gog invaded in 638 BC.

Like the nukes that were used on Sodom and Gomorrah?

I personally like the exploding asteroid theory.

I personally like the exploding asteroid theory.

Great article.

Forum List

Back