Could a QAnon-following Trump loyalist really become Arizona's secretary of state?

• Banned
they probably agree with you about the confederacy, and be falsely labeled as racist

I don't agree with them on much of anything... a bunch of pot-stirrers if you ask me. Are they better than dems? Probably.
Do you even know what Q believes?

I agree with Q that Epstein was guilty as hell of sex trafficking underage girls to high level government officials from across the globe, including George Mitchell and and Bill Richardson.

What about you, do you agree with Q that Epstein was guilty?

I agree with Q that Epstein was guilty as hell of sex trafficking underage girls to high level government officials from across the globe, including George Mitchell and and Bill Richardson.

Key word being much of anything. That I can believe, because he was actually sent to prison for sex trafficking.

Haven't had a good BlueAnon thread in awhile!

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Did they also proclaim that water is wet? :cool-45:

Can you cite a few things that Q posted that you don't believe?
Oh I don't know.

Maybe that Democrats are cannibalistic pedophiles
That Trump was battling Deep State Child Sex
That Jewish Space Lasers start forest fires.
That Hillary and Podesta were running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor basement

Frazzledrip was cool though :laughing0301:

Ve1I3D0ZKphH_ONgUm6jz-HY5troe052oQz_Vd7p9XI.jpg

Can you cite a few things that Q posted that you don't believe?
The CIA installed Kim Jong Un as a puppet ruler of N. Korea, Angela Merkel is Adolf Hitlers granddaughter, each mass shooting is a false flag operation by gun control supporters in the greater cabal, the Rothschilds lead a satanic cult, drinking Miracle Mineral Solution cures covid, plus numerous other theories, failed predictions, antisemitism and just plain weirdness... The whole world-wide satanic cabal of cannibalistic child sex predators really is a stretch of the imagination.

I am a huge fan of innocent until proven guilty. Not accused, but proven. That's why until I see evidence and convictions, I'll remain a huge skeptic of anything they say.

The CIA installed Kim Jong Un as a puppet ruler of N. Korea, Angela Merkel is Adolf Hitlers granddaughter, each mass shooting is a false flag operation by gun control supporters in the greater cabal, the Rothschilds lead a satanic cult, drinking Miracle Mineral Solution cures covid, plus numerous other theories, failed predictions, antisemitism and just plain weirdness... The whole world-wide satanic cabal of cannibalistic child sex predators really is a stretch of the imagination.
So can you actually cite Q's posts where he even mentioned any of that stuff, or do you simply believe Q has forwarded that stuff because the fake news media has brainwashed you into believing he did?

So can you actually cite Q's posts where he even mentioned any of that stuff, or do you simply believe Q has forwarded that stuff because the fake news media has brainwashed you into believing he did?
So Q is a single person, or an organization?

I dabbled in it a few years ago, saw that it was pretty loony, and then never bothered with it. The slew of failed predictions and unfulfilled prophecies left a bad taste in my mouth also.

Oh I don't know.

Maybe that Democrats are cannibalistic pedophiles
That Trump was battling Deep State Child Sex
That Jewish Space Lasers start forest fires.
That Hillary and Podesta were running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor basement

Frazzledrip was cool though :laughing0301:

Ve1I3D0ZKphH_ONgUm6jz-HY5troe052oQz_Vd7p9XI.jpg
And of course Q said none of those things. That's why you cannot quote Q saying those things.

You simply believed that Q said those thing because you are extraordinarily suggestable and therefore very easily brainwashed into believing it by the fake news media.

Since intelligence and suggestibility are inversely related, it's glaringly manifest that you have a very low IQ.

Forum List

Back