Project Veritas: Latest Government Employee Exposes the lies about the Vaccine!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Dr. Maria Gonzales, ER Doctor, U.S. Dept. Health and Human Services: The government doesn't to show that the darn vaccine is full of shit.

Oh. Another link...

Dr. Maria Gonzales, ER Doctor, U.S. Dept. Health and Human Services: The government doesn't want to show that the darn vaccine is full of shit.

So much bullshit in that video. There is a wide range of problems that can cause shortness of breath, and that is the only symptom they mention. When you go to the emergency room complaining of shortness of breath, you aren't leaving until they find out why. Lots of standard tests, such as a doppler ultrasound, or MRI could narrow down the cause. It's notable that none of those tests were mentioned.

So much bullshit in that video. There is a wide range of problems that can cause shortness of breath, and that is the only symptom they mention. When you go to the emergency room complaining of shortness of breath, you aren't leaving until they find out why. Lots of standard tests, such as a doppler ultrasound, or MRI could narrow down the cause. It's notable that none of those tests were mentioned.
So glad you are smarter than those people! I feel so much better :D

So glad you are smarter than those people! I feel so much better :D
I never said I was smarter than those people, but I guarantee you that the people I have discussed those things with are vastly smarter. I have had conjestive heart failure for a while. At this point, I would guess I am probably just as educated on the causes of cardiac induced shortness of breath as the people in the video are.

I never said I was smarter than those people, but I guarantee you that the people I have discussed those things with are vastly smarter. I have had conjestive heart failure for a while. At this point, I would guess I am probably just as educated on the causes of cardiac induced shortness of breath as the people in the video are.
LOL ok

Dr. Maria Gonzales, ER Doctor, U.S. Dept. Health and Human Services: The government doesn't to show that the darn vaccine is full of shit.

Oh. Another link...

Dr. Maria Gonzales, ER Doctor, U.S. Dept. Health and Human Services: The government doesn't want to show that the darn vaccine is full of shit.

they have done it again.:yes_text12:

Forum List

Back