Could a political party committed to ‘buying votes’ from our lowest grade exist in America? What would that say about todays citizenry?

What if a party could thrive and expand by vilifying our best citizens….people of faith, our most charitable givers, law-abiding patriotic nationalists, traditionalists, constitutionalists, our producers, those paying the majority of our taxes…...
At least you would be safe.

As with most partisan propaganda there is more than a grain of truth in what you say here.

As with most partisan propaganda you throw rocks at the worst that your adversaries manifest and nothing about their good qualities and policies.
Democrats do nothing good for good Americans. They work for Mexico’s people, for those who hate America and for America’s weirdos and degenerates.…that’s it.
As with most partisan propaganda you pretend like your own leadership is any better even if that leadership has behaved traitorously in recent times.

January 6, 2021, hangs heavy over the head of your Orange Faux-Tan standard bearer; an unforgivable political "sin" that will not and cannot be forgotten.
NOPE….nobody sane and without TDS believes anybody acted traitorously on Jan 6…..you hardcore TDS’ers stand alone on the issue.
I really do not want to vote Democratic again in 2024.

But you will leave me no choice if you run your ignorant arrogant autocratic amoral lying incompetent traitorous Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God again.
You’re full of shit….NOBODY believes you’d vote Republican….we’ve all read you posts.
Set aside your Orange Albatross and thereby eliminate the existential threat to American representative democracy and I'll consider voting (R) again.

So will millions of other Independents and Reagan Democrats who will support much of your agenda once you recover both your sanity and courage.
What’s worse…..a protest at our capitol or 5 million illegal beaners thrown in the laps of Americans?
No REAL fence-sitter / indy / Reagan Mexicrats would vote for the latter….NONE!

What if a party could thrive and expand by vilifying our best citizens….people of faith, our most charitable givers, law-abiding patriotic nationalists, traditionalists, constitutionalists, our producers, those paying the majority of our taxes…etc etc.

What if this party could thrive and expand by championing an open border, by throwing millions of illegals in the laps of taxpayers, by perpetuating manifesting and fostering criminality through ‘tolerant’ policy, by championing immorality and indecency…by glamorizing abortion, homosexuality, atheism…by discouraging patriotism / nationalism, by encouraging disdain for America’s history, founding and constitution….etc etc.

If such a Party could exist and thrive….what kind of a nation would we have?
"lowest grade"? What is that?

Democrats do nothing good for good Americans.
Oh, I dunno... they keep Pubs' hands off of Soc Sec & MediCare and they keep you guys semi-honest... that's not a bad start to such a List :cool:
They work for Mexico’s people, for those who hate America and for America’s weirdos and degenerates.…that’s it.
Well... yeah... you got me there... and that's a big piece of why I'm looking forward to voting Republican again once it's safe to do so...
NOPE….nobody sane and without TDS believes anybody acted traitorously on Jan 6…..you hardcore TDS’ers stand alone on the issue.
May you take comfort from that delusion... but it hardly prepares you for November 2024...
You’re full of shit….NOBODY believes you’d vote Republican….we’ve all read you posts.
I'm old... I've voted in thirteen (13) presidential elections... and I'll even share the reasons why in each-and-every case in order to breathe a little life into old decisions... rightly or wrongly... better or worse... but such things were in my mind on each of those occasions...

1972 - (R) - Nixon --- he had been my commander-in-chief when I was a kid in the Army
1976 - (D) - Carter --- I could not forgive Jerry Ford for pardoning Nixon once Nixon's wrongdoing had been uncovered
1980 - (I) - John Anderson, US House of Rep, Illinois --- Carter was doing an awful job (inflation, Iran Hostage Crisis) and Reagan worried me so I voted Indie
1984 - (R) - Reagan --- I learned that Reagan wasn't so bad after all and he was rebuilding the military and restoring American pride and standing up to the Soviets
1988 - (R) - Bush (GHW) --- he was an honorable fellow and I trusted him a lot more than I did Michael Dukakis
1992 - (D) - Clinton --- the economy was tanking again and the Pubs had been at the wheel for 12 years and it was time to give the other guys a turn again
1996 - (D) - Clinton --- he was doing OK despite hints of scandal, Bob Dole was a relative nondescript with zero vision, and Ross Perot was not cut-out for high office
2000 - (R) - Bush (GW) --- I'd had enough of the Dems for a while, it was time to give the other guys a turn again, and I had very little faith in Al Gore
2004 - (R) - Bush (GW) --- changing leadership in the middle fo a war sends a signal of weakness to the enemy - and John Kerry was a disaster waiting to happen
2008 - (D) - Obama --- it was time for another change, Obama was young and energetic, we'd never had minority-folk as POTUS, and John McCain lacked energetic vision
2012 - (D) - Obama --- he seemed to be doing OK and a Mitt Romney White House would have been about as exciting as that of Calvin Coolidge so I backed the incumbent
2016 - (D) - Clinton --- Trump struck me as dangerously power-mad and unworthy of high office; I held my nose and voted for Shrillary but felt like I needed a shower after
2020 - (D) - Biden --- four years of idiotic tweets and watching allied leadership roll their eyes and mock him and barely tolerate him convinced me my 2016 guess was correct

I voted Republican five (5) times out of thirteen (13), or 5/13 = .3846 ( 38% or more than 1/3 of the time )... and I was dying to vote (R) in 1976 and 2008 and 2016... which would have made it 8/13 or 62% (almost 2/3) of the time, had the Pubs fielded a better candidate.

I am not alone. There are millions upon millions of US voters... Independents and ":Reagan" Democrats... who are dying to vote Republican again because of the idiot Dems and some of their fruitcake and even dangerous and un-American policies... but the low-life candidates you've been serving-up lead a great many of "us" (Indies, Regan Dems, fence-sitters, etc.) to hold off on voting Pub because some of your boys-and-girls make the Cure seem far worse than the Disease.

That is FAR more of an explanation than you deserve but it is an honest, comprehensive, thoughtful answer, and I did it in order to facilitate my point that there are a very great many votes out there, waiting for another chance to vote Republican, once you people get your act together again, repudiate the Big Lie, and dump your Orange Albatross.

Whether you believe it or not is your own affair... nothing to do with me.

What’s worse…..a protest at our capitol or 5 million illegal beaners thrown in the laps of Americans?
No REAL fence-sitter / indy / Reagan Mexicrats would vote for the latter….NONE!
The only problem you've got with that is that your Orange Baboon-God summoned and incited a mob to assault the Congress of the United States whilst it was in the process of certifying a recent presidential election for no better reason than to attempt to delay or forestall a transfer of power - all in response to a Big Lie about stolen elections.

You cannot escape the court of public opinion nor the court of history by trying to throw open borders into the balance in a weak attempt to deflect and minimize MAGA guilt.

No Sale.

"lowest grade"? What is that?

He just makes shit up to excuse his fear of the world around him. He's all about the FEEEEELZ.
Hahaha…I love it when Leftards play stupid….I’ll play along…just note, they’re all Democrats.

Let’s start with Unkotare beloved favorite.
Then we’ll move to bodecea favorite woke white guilt freaks.
79664F50-CEB6-422F-B79C-213139C3963C.jpeg

Then there‘s this….
8337B90D-E731-4AFF-B48A-FD1A00104921.jpeg

What if a party could thrive and expand by vilifying our best citizens….people of faith, our most charitable givers, law-abiding patriotic nationalists, traditionalists, constitutionalists, our producers, those paying the majority of our taxes…etc etc.

What if this party could thrive and expand by championing an open border, by throwing millions of illegals in the laps of taxpayers, by perpetuating manifesting and fostering criminality through ‘tolerant’ policy, by championing immorality and indecency…by glamorizing abortion, homosexuality, atheism…by discouraging patriotism / nationalism, by encouraging disdain for America’s history, founding and constitution….etc etc.

If such a Party could exist and thrive….what kind of a nation would we have?
This is a lie.

No one is ‘vilifying’ our ‘best citizens.’

Those who are free from religion are among our best citizens, those who oppose the traditions of racism, bigotry, and hate are among our best citizens, Americans of all political beliefs are among our best citizens, those who are defenders of the Constitution, who are law-abiding patriots, who are our producers, and those paying the majority of our taxes.

We already have a party that thrives on lies about ‘open borders,’ a party that lies about ‘throwing millions of illegals in the laps of taxpayers,’ that lies about ‘perpetuating manifesting and fostering criminality through tolerant policy,’ that lies about ‘championing immorality and indecency,’ that lies about ‘glamorizing abortion, homosexuality, and atheism,’ that lies about ‘discouraging patriotism and nationalism,’ and that lies about ‘encouraging disdain for America’s history, founding and constitution.’

That party does exist and is currently trying to thrive; fortunately, that party was for the most part thwarted and held in check during this year’s midterm elections – but if this party were to thrive and dominate, the kind of nation we would have would be an illiberal, neo-fascist, authoritarian rightwing dictatorship, a nation of ignorance, fear and hate, a nation of racism, bigotry, and intolerance, a nation of misinformation, conspiracy, theories and lies, the type of nation this thread represents.

This “wealth gap” you beggars always speak of….I’ve never once gave two shits about my wealthier neighbor and his earnings….why would you care about what others earn in relation to what you earn? Do you believe there’s no money to be earned by you because they’re hoarding all the cash and opportunity?
Why would you care about how much wealth our richest citizens control?

But, then again, why would you want to make it easier for them to add to and maintain their wealth ?

Not against religion, but when it's all for show, it's pretty pointless.

Why would you care about how much wealth our richest citizens control?
“Control”?….Explain that….how do the richest citizens control your earning potential?
But, then again, why would you want to make it easier for them to add to and maintain their wealth ?
Because their wealth has nothing to do with my wealth or earning potential.

“Control”?….Explain that….how do the richest citizens control your earning potential?

Because their wealth has nothing to do with my wealth or earning potential.

Yet our nations economic policies continue to reward the ultra wealthy at the expense of working Americans

Forum List

Back