Could a political party committed to ‘buying votes’ from our lowest grade exist in America? What would that say about todays citizenry?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
What if a party could thrive and expand by vilifying our best citizens….people of faith, our most charitable givers, law-abiding patriotic nationalists, traditionalists, constitutionalists, our producers, those paying the majority of our taxes…etc etc.

What if this party could thrive and expand by championing an open border, by throwing millions of illegals in the laps of taxpayers, by perpetuating manifesting and fostering criminality through ‘tolerant’ policy, by championing immorality and indecency…by glamorizing abortion, homosexuality, atheism…by discouraging patriotism / nationalism, by encouraging disdain for America’s history, founding and constitution….etc etc.

If such a Party could exist and thrive….what kind of a nation would we have?

Political Parties have always survived on buying votes
Both sides
Didn’t they target the same citizens? The citizens doing good things in America, good things for America?
Was there ever a party laser focused on working exclusively for Mexico’s people and our lowest grade human beings?

Didn’t they target the same citizens? The citizens doing good things in America, good things for America?
Was there ever a party laser focused on working exclusively for Mexico’s people and our lowest grade human beings?

No
But there have been parties that are more inclusive and less willing to scapegoat the less advantaged

No
But there have been parties that are more inclusive and less willing to scapegoat the less advantaged
“Inclusive”? Hahahaha
Why are they so exclusive of good Americans doing good things for America?
In America….there are no “less advantaged” in this equal opportunity nation.

“Inclusive”? Hahahaha
Why are they so exclusive of good Americans doing good things for America?
In America….there are no “less advantaged” in this equal opportunity nation.

When 43 percent of the wealth is concentrated in 1 percent of the population there certainly are

1669315765154.jpeg

Guess where you fit in on that chart while you cheer for the 92 percent that have more than you

Meanwhile, I want our resources to go more for that 8 percent
Hahaha….translation:
”Elon Musk’s wealth is part of MY resources.”
Sad that you beggars don’t see the obvious ignorance in such a position.

Hahaha….translation:
”Elon Musk’s wealth is part of MY resources.”
Sad that you beggars don’t see the obvious ignorance in such a position.
I don’t demand Musk give me his money

I don’t support giving him more so that he can make more money
I don’t support protecting his wealth for him

I think the government should do more to subsidize working Americans than the Super Wealthy

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
When 43 percent of the wealth is concentrated in 1 percent of the population there certainly are

View attachment 730490
This “wealth gap” you beggars always speak of….I’ve never once gave two shits about my wealthier neighbor and his earnings….why would you care about what others earn in relation to what you earn? Do you believe there’s no money to be earned by you because they’re hoarding all the cash and opportunity?

What if a party could thrive and expand by vilifying our best citizens….people of faith, our most charitable givers, law-abiding patriotic nationalists, traditionalists, constitutionalists, our producers, those paying the majority of our taxes…etc etc.

What if this party could thrive and expand by championing an open border, by throwing millions of illegals in the laps of taxpayers, by perpetuating manifesting and fostering criminality through ‘tolerant’ policy, by championing immorality and indecency…by glamorizing abortion, homosexuality, atheism…by discouraging patriotism / nationalism, by encouraging disdain for America’s history, founding and constitution….etc etc.

The Takers outnumber the Makers.

As with most partisan propaganda there is more than a grain of truth in what you say here.

As with most partisan propaganda you throw rocks at the worst that your adversaries manifest and nothing about their good qualities and policies.

As with most partisan propaganda you pretend like your own leadership is any better even if that leadership has behaved traitorously in recent times.

January 6, 2021, hangs heavy over the head of your Orange Faux-Tan standard bearer; an unforgivable political "sin" that will not and cannot be forgotten.

I really do not want to vote Democratic again in 2024.

But you will leave me no choice if you run your ignorant arrogant autocratic amoral lying incompetent traitorous Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God again.

Set aside your Orange Albatross and thereby eliminate the existential threat to American representative democracy and I'll consider voting (R) again.

So will millions of other Independents and Reagan Democrats who will support much of your agenda once you recover both your sanity and courage.

Last edited:
As with most partisan propaganda there is more than a grain of truth in what you say here.

As with most partisan propaganda you throw rocks at the worst that your adversaries manifest and nothing about their good qualities and policies.

As with most partisan propaganda you pretend like your own leadership is any better even if that leadership has behaved traitorously in recent times.

January 6, 2021, hangs heavy over the head of your Orange Faux-Tan standard bearer; an unforgivable political "sin" that will not and cannot be forgotten.

I really do not want to vote Democratic again in 2024.

But you will leave me no choice if you run your ignorant arrogant autocratic amoral lying incompetent traitorous Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God again.

Set aside your Orange Albatross and thereby eliminate the existential threat to American representative democracy and I'll consider voting (R) again.

So will millions of other Independents and Reagan Democrats who will support much of your agenda once you recover both your sanity and courage.
Why don’t we just go Green or Libertarian in 2024 and all of us that swing pick just one third party and tell the two party system to F’ itself for once!

You made the lowest grade human being ,Trump, leader of the free world WTF were you thinking?

Political Parties have always survived on buying votes
Both sides
We are living in a world of extremist legislation voted on like it is 90 Prog Senators And 300 House Reps when approved. Repubs will and are going to give us the old sidestep in January in the House.

A nation "led" by a doddering old pervert who allegedly molested his own daughter and sells out our energy infrastructure to the highest bidder while preaching his own moral superiority by labeling anyone who opposes him as dangerous.

Yeah.

Forum List

Back