Is it possible Biden broke federal laws by making these two following statements?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
My rights as a USA citizen have been endangered by Joe Biden's reckless statements that are destructive of USA citizens.
His statement made: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Because illegals including cartels heard only "surge to the border, " from the President... they have no problem doing the following:
A) Breaking smuggling laws... fentanyl..
1) “A decade ago, we didn’t even know about fentanyl, and now it’s a national crisis,” said U.S. Attorney Randy Grossman. “The amount of fentanyl we are seizing at the border is staggering. The number of fentanyl seizures and fentanyl-related deaths in our district are unprecedented.”
2) Deaths to Americans from drugs.. Drug Overdose Deaths in the U.S. Top 100,000 Annually
B) Illegal entry is against the law... Biden's surge to the border, "has encouraged as of today:
For the first time in history, CBP has arrested 2,150,370 illegal immigrants attempting to cross the southern border in a single fiscal year.

FOLKS... WAKE UP! 100,000 people dead due to drugs over dosed from smuggled drugs over the border ! Who's fault?
Remember Biden said: "There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"
NO MORE WALLS... come on drug dealers, illegals..."surge to the border"!
That is the first charge of destruction of America done exclusively under Biden's direction...
"Illegals, drug smugglers... "surge to the border"!

Now for the 2nd Biden statement that is encouraging the
destruction of the United States and for which Biden should be charged with TREASON!
See the next post.

Yes. Biden broke federal law and violated his oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution. It was his constitutional duty to “Take care that the Laws be faithfully executed” (U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 3).

He did not simply "neglect" that duty, he purposely and deliberately violated it. Therefore, Joe Biden and the Democrat Party must be held accountable for their illegal and unconstitutional immigration policies that resulted in millions of illegal aliens surging across our Southern border, thereby destroying the sovereignty and integrity of this nation.

My rights as a USA citizen have been endangered by Joe Biden's reckless statements that are destructive of USA citizens.
His statement made: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Because illegals including cartels heard only "surge to the border, " from the President... they have no problem doing the following:
1) “A decade ago, we didn’t even know about fentanyl, and now it’s a national crisis,” said U.S. Attorney Randy Grossman. “The amount of fentanyl we are seizing at the border is staggering. The number of fentanyl seizures and fentanyl-related deaths in our district are unprecedented.”
2) Deaths to Americans from drugs.. Drug Overdose Deaths in the U.S. Top 100,000 Annually
B) Illegal entry is against the law... Biden's surge to the border, "has encouraged as of today:
For the first time in history, CBP has arrested 2,150,370 illegal immigrants attempting to cross the southern border in a single fiscal year.

FOLKS... WAKE UP! 100,000 people dead due to drugs over dosed from smuggled drugs over the border ! Who's fault?
Remember Biden said: "There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"
That is the first charge of destruction of America done exclusively under Biden's direction...

destruction of the United States and for which Biden should be charged with TREASON!
See the next post.

1) Seeking asylum is the law of the USA. Each one has to go through a process. It is not as easy as you make it sound. Thousands are deported on a daily basis.

2) Deaths from drugs have existed since drugs have existed. Cartels are nothing new and the methods they find to make it into any country. It did not suddenly become a problem with Biden.

3) Biden IS finishing the wall, regardless of earlier saying that he was not going to.

There is no "treason". Stop going on worthless trips which will take you nowhere.

Now for the 2nd statement by Biden that is destroying America.

Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

In getting Rid of Fossil Fuels Biden has NO Clue as to the extreme importance fossil fuels have way beyond providing gas.
Supporters of
Rid of Fossil Fuels have no idea of the following and if the mantra Rid of Fossil Fuels is accomplished, the USA and most likely the rest of the world will be in an extreme civilization DECLINE! All because idiots didn't plan.... they just want to
Rid of Fossil Fuels.
Here are the facts!
Quadrillions of dollars in working capital will be needed to replace fossil fuels.
I mean what for simplicity sake will Biden do when the tire manufacturers have to DOUBLE the cost of a tire BECAUSE idiots like Biden say Rid of Fossil Fuels. without considering that that the making of the 2 billion tires a year requires 300 million barrels of oil!
Or that the nearly 2.2 million miles of asphalt requires 1.4 Billion barrels to make asphalt.
https://www.ranken-energy.com/.../products-made-from.../ What will replace oil?
Or that these products REQUIRE fossil fuels?
What will replace "fossil fuels"? And remember doing away with fossil fuels means doing away with these jobs:

New Study: 10.3 million U.S. jobs supported by natural gas & oil in 2015​

BUT!!!
That is just jobs directly connected to gas and oil.... NOT to the below goods and services
that will either A) find a more expensive
alternative to replacing oil, or B) go out of business
or C) DEFINITELY raise their prices for substitutes.

Think of it... "asphalt" uses 1.4 Billion barrels of oil to make asphalt. A ton of asphalt costs:

$40 to $80 ... The U.S. has roughly 3,500 asphalt production sites and produces about 350 million metric tons per year. Of the 2.6 million miles of paved roads in the U.S., over 94 percent are surfaced with asphalt. There is approximately 18 billion tons of asphalt pavement on
What will the 3,500 asphalt production sites that make 350 million tons of asphalt replace oil with and at WHAT cost?
Remember folks just one product asphalt and idiots want to get...
Rid of Fossil Fuels.

For that reason and reason alone BIDEN should be impeached because he will REDUCE me and millions of Americans our standard of living while costing us MORE... quadrillions of dollars more!

products-madefrom-oil.png

Last edited:

See the next post.

And for some silly reason you feel Bidung (or Democrats) care about laws?

I say TO THE STOCKADE with Biden and all democrats traitors to the USA.

Don't we still own a little part of Cuba, which is called "Guantanamo Bay"?

Locking them up with the 9/11 terrorists would be no skin off my ass. That's where they belong.

1) Seeking asylum is the law of the USA. Each one has to go through a process. It is not as easy as you make it sound. Thousands are deported on a daily basis.

2) Deaths from drugs have existed since drugs have existed. Cartels are nothing new and the methods they find to make it into any country. It did not suddenly become a problem with Biden.

3) Biden IS finishing the wall, regardless of earlier saying that he was not going to.

There is no "treason". Stop going on worthless trips which will take you nowhere.
1)Hey... don't disagree with you "seeking asylum" is fine! But you remember just as the 2 million plus and the "gotaways" that they only heard Biden say "surge to the border"! Those words are what they and millions of others heard who contrary to anti-americas like you WANT to come into the USA!
2)Hey... I don't disagree with you! But to encourage "surge to the border" was what the drug smugglers heard along with this statement from Biden said: "There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"
3)Hey.... You are partially right... FACTS which by the way why can't you supply???
The Biden administration authorized completion of the Trump-funded U.S.-Mexico border wall in an open area of southern Arizona near Yuma. No where else!
Now... worthless trips....Trump impeachments two times....
1) first impeachment:
(1) abuse of power, and (2) obstruction of Congress, in its investigation of the President's conduct regarding Ukraine.
2nd impeachment:
"incitement of insurrection", stating that he had incited the January 6 attack of the U.S. Capitol.
With either results a formal impeachment like Clinton? No.

Now as far as TREASON??? Where in any of my statements was the word "TREASON" used? No where. But see this is what you and the biased MSM do... you add things or in today's best example YOU don't investigate Democrats/anti-Americans evidently like YOU! Read what the MSM have done to BIASE GA voters!

Evening News Spends ONLY 11 Seconds on Warnock Child Support Scandal

The double-standard is atrocious.
The Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) evening newscasts have almost completely buried Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock’s child support scandal, spending only 11 seconds on it since September 1.

In stark contrast, the network evening newscasts (September 1 - November 16) flooded their airwaves (36 minutes, 21 seconds) with stories of women accusing his GOP opponent Herschel Walker of paying for abortions. That’s almost 200 times more coverage to the Walker story than the Warnock scandal.
On Tuesday, Warnock’s ex-wife Oulèye Ndoye requested that a court compel the Georgia Senator to face questioning over child custody. Ndoye has also accused Warnock of failing to properly pay child care expenses. Despite the issue being brought up in the October 14 Walker-Warnock debate the evening newscasts mostly looked the other way.

Now do you comprehend why people like me have problems with people like you because we have to continually expose you to the TRUTH!

1)Hey... don't disagree with you "seeking asylum" is fine! But you remember just as the 2 million plus and the "gotaways" that they only heard Biden say "surge to the border"! Those words are what they and millions of others heard who contrary to anti-americas like you WANT to come into the USA!
2)Hey... I don't disagree with you! But to encourage "surge to the border" was what the drug smugglers heard along with this statement from Biden said: "There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"
3)Hey.... You are partially right... FACTS which by the way why can't you supply???
The Biden administration authorized completion of the Trump-funded U.S.-Mexico border wall in an open area of southern Arizona near Yuma. No where else!
Now... worthless trips....Trump impeachments two times....
1) first impeachment:
(1) abuse of power, and (2) obstruction of Congress, in its investigation of the President's conduct regarding Ukraine.
2nd impeachment:
"incitement of insurrection", stating that he had incited the January 6 attack of the U.S. Capitol.
With either results a formal impeachment like Clinton? No.

Now as far as TREASON??? Where in any of my statements was the word "TREASON" used? No where. But see this is what you and the biased MSM do... you add things or in today's best example YOU don't investigate Democrats/anti-Americans evidently like YOU! Read what the MSM have done to BIASE GA voters!

Evening News Spends ONLY 11 Seconds on Warnock Child Support Scandal

The double-standard is atrocious.
The Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) evening newscasts have almost completely buried Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock’s child support scandal, spending only 11 seconds on it since September 1.

In stark contrast, the network evening newscasts (September 1 - November 16) flooded their airwaves (36 minutes, 21 seconds) with stories of women accusing his GOP opponent Herschel Walker of paying for abortions. That’s almost 200 times more coverage to the Walker story than the Warnock scandal.
On Tuesday, Warnock’s ex-wife Oulèye Ndoye requested that a court compel the Georgia Senator to face questioning over child custody. Ndoye has also accused Warnock of failing to properly pay child care expenses. Despite the issue being brought up in the October 14 Walker-Warnock debate the evening newscasts mostly looked the other way.

Now do you comprehend why people like me have problems with people like you because we have to continually expose you to the TRUTH!
It was not the surge. It was 4 years of Trump not allowing people to seek asylum, separating families and putting children in some form of detention.

Try to find information that really matters, rather than repeating the same ol'. There was plenty of news since the "no wall" saying.

These are your own words from the first post:

Now for the 2nd Biden statement that is encouraging the destruction of the United States and for which Biden should be charged with TREASON!
See the next post.

----------------

Enough Said. !!!

You're DEFENDING that miserable asshole?

Fuck him, and fuck you too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back