Could A Coup Be Brewing In The House?

Exactly....he's going to build the Wall from DOD funds and the Rats don't get DACA, TPS, or jack shit....including an infrastructure bill that Pelosi would appropriate....Trump is finished with her.
I agree. Dems are not missing this picture that Nancy is due to her extreme partisanship and hatred for Trump. they see they can get DACA, TPS, etc... in exchange for his wall... or he goes, 'Screw you', declares an Emergency, builds his wall, and the Democrats are left holding a bag of Nothing!

Everything suddenly becomes a 'metaphor' when anyone shows what s bunch of morons you Trumpbots are!

Richard...you need to find a new hobby....buy a Slinky and find a flight of stairs to play on.

Here's a link to an index of articles related to impeachment and removal from office:

Constitution of the United States - We the People

The House can impeach Trump all they want - with no real restriction - but it take 67 members of the Senate to remove him from office.

The 25th amendment can't be used to permanently remove the President unless 3/4 of both the House and the Senate repeatedly vote to keep him out.

So, a coup by the House of representatives is not possible without extreme support by Republicans in the Senate at least.

You may want to read the rest of the U.S. Constitution sometime....

Try reading the OP next time ya blithering moron.

Oops...with Presidential impeachment imminent, I did jump to a conclusion that this was about Presidential impeachment...sorry...

But, the Dems removing or rebelling against Pelosi is just wishful thinking by you Trumpbots. There's no way it is even close to happening.

Right now Pelosi is the hero of the Democratic party and the American people. She's never been politically stronger.

But, hey, you have a right to dream, don't you!

If I remember right, the last time Pelosi was the Speaker the Dems got their asses kicked in the worst beating in the House since what, 1930? Do these guys not remember 2010?

Oops...with Presidential impeachment imminent, I did jump to a conclusion that this was about Presidential impeachment...sorry...

But, the Dems removing or rebelling against Pelosi is just wishful thinking by you Trumpbots. There's no way it is even close to happening.

Right now Pelosi is the hero of the Democratic party and the American people. She's never been politically stronger.

But, hey, you have a right to dream, don't you!

But impeachment wouldn't be a "coup" with them in the majority now would it? Sorry Richard....your attempted coverup ain't gonna fly.

Over 30 House Dims have said give Trump his Wall and let's make some pork money on an infrastructure deal. Money is why these critters fight so hard to get and stay in office, often spending million$ for a job that pays a hundred grand. Trump said yesterday he's sick of SanFranNan and won't deal with her again. Pelousy is enraged at Trump for grounding her private jet and couldn't care less what her members want...she believes she has the same same standing as the President and won't budge...unless she's shoved out of the way and the gavel ripped from her cold arthritic fingers. :shock:

Nancy-Pelosi-gavel-Associated-Press.jpg
How many topics are you tards going to start this week to whine about Pelosi?

Has there been some clarion call from your propagandists or something? I bet there is.

She beat Trump's ass and you poor bastards can't get over it. Not too bad for someone you all claim is a brain dead drunk.

Maybe Dotard Donald can find some kid with muscular dystrophy he can try to beat up.

Aw! Did I hurt your wittle fweelings?

Too bad you didn't have any intelligent argument.

You mean an argument you thought was about something else? :badgrin: Quit while you're behind, fool.

Exactly....he's going to build the Wall from DOD funds and the Rats don't get DACA, TPS, or jack shit....including an infrastructure bill that Pelosi would appropriate....Trump is finished with her.
I agree. Dems are not missing this picture that Nancy is due to her extreme partisanship and hatred for Trump. they see they can get DACA, TPS, etc... in exchange for his wall... or he goes, 'Screw you', declares an Emergency, builds his wall, and the Democrats are left holding a bag of Nothing!

There is no way in hell Dems will agree to letting Trump build a 2000 mile long monument to himself. It's a dead issue.

If Trump declares an emergency, it will be stopped in the courts then used as an abuse of power in the subsequent Articles of Impeachment.

It's only a matter of time before 67 Senators are willing to remove him from office. They know the longer Trump is President, the worse it will be for the Republican party.

Gotta go now...not all of us are paid trolls...time to get back to work for me....

BTW - Does being a troll pay well?

If I remember right, the last time Pelosi was the Speaker the Dems got their asses kicked in the worst beating in the House since what, 1930? Do these guys not remember 2010?

That's the thing...she brought in the dissenters one by one and used the horse's head on the pillow tactic.....shut up, or you don't get a committee assignment, and I'll primary you in 2020....the Speaker has that kind of power but when it's used it's never forgiven or forgotten....they're laying for her...you wait and see.

Last week Pelosi had an approval rating of 27%....today its down to 22% 5 point drop in one week....

She won the chair though intimidation and malice....she is despised. The Dims can simply inform leadership they will walk out of chambers and form a "wall" around the Capitol building until she steps down or concedes the Wall to Trump. Not being able to handle a rebellion, she's resign her seat.

30 out of 200+ is negligible

BEFORE: I'm going to build a big, beautiful, sexy, terrific, concrete, 30 foot high wall from sea to shiny [sic] sea. And Mexico is going to pay for it!

AFTER: Would you bleev 200 miles of slats? And, um, you are going to pay for it.

Forum List

Back