costing taxpayers millions ..

I'd rather see the money spent and having our President-elect safe. I do think you're on to a great idea however. I was thinking about him heading down to Florida but I like your Crawford idea even better. I would think those living in the Trump Tower would be getting awfully sick of the circus atmosphere.

the country wanted a good fucking..

BADA BING BADA BOOM !

there's never been a POTUS that cost taxpayers 1$ Million a fucking day ...

$1.460 BILLION A YEAR.

screw him ... S-C-R-E-W H-I-M !!!!

Last edited:
and so it begin$ ... $1 Million a day.

What do you think is being spent to upgrade security at your dear leaders rental in DC?

Not $1mil.
Trump Tower is occupied by a number of businesses and residents.

All of the workers and customers have to be watched, all of the residents and their guests, plus everyone on the sidewalk outside.

The Obama's residence is single-family and set back from the public sidewalk, separated with hedges and fencing.

Wow the left just makes shit up. What did Obama cost and what is the reason for the increase?

What do you think is being spent to upgrade security at your dear leaders rental in DC?

Not $1mil.

All of the workers and customers have to be watched, all of the residents and their guests, plus everyone on the sidewalk outside.

The Obama's residence is single-family and set back from the public sidewalk, separated with hedges and fencing.

see the link

Not $1mil.

So what's your solution? Come on hero tell the class how you protect the presidents immediate family for free,

Not $1mil.

see the link

See post #11.

Not $1mil.

see the link

See post #11.

I don't expect free protection for the POTUS .. but bitching about obama going on a $3M vacation for a week then sucking Trumps cock because it costs $1 a million a day for his security is pure horseshit .. tell the class you're not a pos partisan idiot.

Last edited:

Not $1mil.

see the link

See post #11.

I don't expect free protection for the POTUS .. but bitching about obama going on a $3M vacation for a week then sucking Trumps cock because it costs $1 a million a day for his security is pure horseshit .. tell the class you're not a pos partisan idiot.

Funny, I haven't seen you bitching about the cost of the clintons security in NY, come to think of it, neither did the politicians in NY. I wonder, why?

Some NYC city "officials" (probably two sewer workers and a maid) came up with that figure. Of course that couldn't possibly have been inflated for no particularly good reason.

there's never been a POTUS that cost taxpayers 1$ Million a fucking day ...

$1.460 BILLION A YEAR.

screw him ... S-C-R-E-W H-I-M !!!!

Alright, c'mere you.

Your math sucks. If it costs $1 million a day to protect Trump year round, the cost would only be $365 million. But even still, we'll run with your poor math and crunch the numbers!

So, the US ended fiscal year 2016 with a total debt of $1,422,827,047,452.46

Step 1: There are 525,600 minutes in a year, equal to 365 days, and that equal to a calendar year.

A) Divide the ending fiscal year's total debt => 1,422,827,047,452.46

B) By the total number of minutes in a year => 525,600

And you get roughly the amount of money the US government spends in one minute => $2,707,052.98 per minute!

So already, we have determined that in one minute, ONE MINUTE, the US government spends nearly 3 times as much as it takes to provide a day's worth of security for Pres. Elect Trump! But let's go even further.

Step 2: There are 1440 minutes in a day, equal to 24 hours, and that equal to one day.

A) Multiply the per minute spending rate=> $2,707,052.98

B) By the number of minutes in a 24 hour day => 1440

And you get roughly how much the US government spends in one day=> $3,898,156,294.39 per day!

So, in one day, the US government spends roughly 3898 times as much as it takes to protect the President-elect in that single solitary day! Oh, and just as an aside, that's roughly twice as much as it takes to protect Trump for one year or (according to your math, $1.460 billion), and roughly 10 1/2 times more than the actual total cost of a year's worth of security for the Pres. Elect ($365 million).

And you're worried about $1 million a day?

You're funny. And finished.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back