Eric Adams possibly being investigated for corruption amid illegal debit card scam.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So it seems the city council wants an investigation on eric Adams for his 10k debit cards for illegals scam.

It's bad enough he is just giving away 10s of millions of dollars to illegals to begin with. But should be surprised while he is screwing actual citizens of his state he is lining his pockets as well.

So his touted minority owned bank just got the contract without even trying to find better options and they got a lot of bonuses right off the bat. I'm sure he is getting a kick back somewhere, all that money is being carried around in buckets full of holes.

Don't you have wire transfer limits that would invoke the feds involvement? In Canada, ANY transaction anywhere over $10k involves an investigation and paperwork to support.

So it seems the city council wants an investigation on eric Adams for his 10k debit cards for illegals scam.

It's bad enough he is just giving away 10s of millions of dollars to illegals to begin with. But should be surprised while he is screwing actual citizens of his state he is lining his pockets as well.

So his touted minority owned bank just got the contract without even trying to find better options and they got a lot of bonuses right off the bat. I'm sure he is getting a kick back somewhere, all that money is being carried around in buckets full of holes.

After saying bad things about Biden this guy walked around with a big target on his back.

NYC....CORRUPTION INCORPORATED!

He should go see Fanni

Forum List

Back