Cost of living

The electricity industry itself says the same thing:
As with virtually all other goods, the price of electricity has risen over the years. Underlying factors affecting this upward trend include higher prices for generating fuel (e.g. coal), the need for new infrastructure, and environmental concerns. Compared to other goods, the increase in electricity prices has been relatively low.

AEP.com - Rising Cost Of Electricity

The cost of electricity is just beginning to rise. Used to be my electric bill was around $90 per month. Now it's closer to $200 even though I have cut back on usage. This is what was happening in California back in the 70s and 80s and now it's happening everywhere thanks to Obama and his war on fossil-fuels.

The costs of food went up quite a bit in the last 5 years because of various excise taxes imposed by Obama and the increasing use of Ethanol which eats up half of our corn production. Those seem to have leveled out, but when the price of fuel begins to rise after the next election, which it's sure to do, so will the price of food with it.

Last edited:
I know some left wing people the really like Obama.

But it is only right wingers who think Obama is GOD. And controls EVERYTHING.

Amazing the power of Obama. Isn't it? He controls the prices of food and the price of energy and the price of EVERYTHING.

And here I thought it was the capitalists who are raising prices so as to make more money.

But it's Obama. Who'd a thunk it. Besides a right winger.

Says the disciple of the far left and Obama worshiper.

LMAO. Says the far right lunatic. And I am not even gonna vote for Obama the third time around. No matter if he is the dictator.

Forum List

Back