Cory Gardner Fights His Former Personhood Stance

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Does he really think he can erase his effort to make abortion a felony?

Udall?s first TV ad prompts swift response from Gardner | KDVR.com

DENVER — Colorado Sen. Mark Udall is out with his campaign’s first TV ad of the campaign, which highlights differences between the Democrat and his opponent, Republican Congressman Cory Gardner, on women’s health issues.
The 30-second spot, titled “Respect”, claims that Udall trusts women to make their own health care choices, and blasts Gardner for a “history promoting harsh anti-abortion laws.”
“For generations, brave American women have fought to secure the right to make their own health care decisions based on what they believe is right for themselves and their families,” said Udall in a statement from his campaign.
“It astounds me that some still think the legality of birth control and access to reproductive health services should be subject to debate. I’ll never stop fighting to protect the rights of Colorado women because I trust them and respect the choices they make.”
Gardner’s campaign responded quickly, attacking Udall for going negative and alleging that the ad distorts Gardner’s record.
<more>

Why are women especially trustworthy when they have a demonstrated history of killing their unborn children just because they happen to be inconvenient? Udall is a panderer. Duh.

Their own health care choices. :lol:I love these catch all phrases.

Shameless 'model' who vowed to have an abortion so she could appear on Big Brother reveals the bump of the child who will never be born due to her quest for fame

Mother-of-two from Leeds is now four months pregnant

Aspiring model said she will abort her baby to appear on Big Brother

Said appearing on reality TV show would boost her television career

Josie Cunningham wants abortion so she can appear on Big Brother | Mail Online

Forum List

Back