Cory Booker Is Insane and Unfit For Office

Booker is a racist, sexist punk. I hope that despicable display cost him any hopes at advancing his career.

And what the fuck is up with these democrats and their fake ass crying routines. Somebody slap these stupid fucks and remind them this isn't the highschool prom... idiots

ehhl17zek4b01.jpg

Based on my expert analysis of Crazy Cory Booker's Misogynist Outburst against DHS, he needs to see a psychiatrist and be sent to the looney bin after being removed from office.

Corey Booker was a raving mad man saying just about any crazy thing he could think of except for the one thing they should have been talking to DHS about, the false missile alert in Hawaii.

Laura Ingraham on Cory Booker's "Tears Of Rage" Outburst: "That's Bad Acting"

SILENCE: Sen. Cory Booker Lashed Out At Female DHS Secretary. Why No Accusations of Sexism From Fellow Democrats?

says a wackjob who voted for the orange sociopath

While mayor of Newark, NJ, Cory Booker ran into a burning building and carried people out on his shoulders. By definition he's a hero.
Could anyone see DT doing that?
Me neither.
I could see him burning down a building to collect the insurance though.

Booker is a major political player in the country to be reckoned with... which you dopes already know which is why you're creating dumb threads about him.

Based on my expert analysis of Crazy Cory Booker's Misogynist Outburst against DHS, he needs to see a psychiatrist and be sent to the looney bin after being removed from office.

Corey Booker was a raving mad man saying just about any crazy thing he could think of except for the one thing they should have been talking to DHS about, the false missile alert in Hawaii.

Laura Ingraham on Cory Booker's "Tears Of Rage" Outburst: "That's Bad Acting"

SILENCE: Sen. Cory Booker Lashed Out At Female DHS Secretary. Why No Accusations of Sexism From Fellow Democrats?

Booker is passionate about DACA and you think he needs to see a psychiatrist and removed from office.
Trump doesn't have any idea where he even is half the time, has no strong beliefs about anything except enriching himself... but you love him to death.
You're way weird.

Booker is a racist, sexist punk. I hope that despicable display cost him any hopes at advancing his career.

And what the fuck is up with these democrats and their fake ass crying routines. Somebody slap these stupid fucks and remind them this isn't the highschool prom... idiots
hater dupe. You know she was terrible she's a damn Norwegian and she wouldn't even admit it Norway's all white LOL!

hater dupe. You know she was terrible she's a damn Norwegian and she wouldn't even admit it Norway's all white LOL!
and cant remember whether Trump said vulgar s*******... It's laughable. Corey did get a little over excited. Maybe he's black and doesn't like racists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back