Corruption ala Biden, Hunter, FBI, China and Ukraine

Thank you for the kind words.

Yet you can't get around his links to everything he commented on, can you?
I could...if I invested a few hours.

I'm not willing to do that and neither would most people...which is what makes it useful as propaganda. A wall of info and links nobody has time to verify...and you didn't need to verify because it says what you want to hear.

Probably right, over 50% of his links go to what you would call good, reputable websites....NYT, WAPO, PBS, etc....... :biggrin:

You just admitted you are too lazy to read sourced quotes.
Yeah. I admit it. I am to lazy to spend hours tracking and verifying multiple links to respond to a single post.

This is just a time killer for me at work, I'm an electrical worker, not a professional politics poster.

I'm not willing to do that and neither would most people...which is what makes it useful as propaganda. A wall of info and links nobody has time to verify...and you didn't need to verify because it says what you want to hear.
But you are willing to attack the article and it's contents without even knowing what it is about....and, like I said more than half of the articles sources are from either government sites or left biased liberal sites which you approve.
Wonder how I know this? I read the article and checked the links, and it didn't take hours.
Are you afraid the article counters what you've been previously told?
Yeah. I admit it. I am to lazy to spend hours tracking and verifying multiple links to respond to a single post.
Why do you waste your time replying when you haven't a clue?
Stick to spark chasing.

But you are willing to attack the article and it's contents without even knowing what it is about....and, like I said more than half of the articles sources are from either government sites or left biased liberal sites which you approve.
Wonder how I know this? I read the article and checked the links, and it didn't take hours.
Are you afraid the article counters what you've been previously told?

No. I shouldn't have to spend a couple hours reading a copy paste diatribe to unravel whatever point your trying to make.

You should simply post a succinct point with a link to back it...not a wall of text and links.

Why do you waste your time replying when you haven't a clue?
Stick to spark chasing.
To point out how stupid your wall of links and text are.

No. I shouldn't have to spend a couple hours reading a copy paste diatribe to unravel whatever point your trying to make.

You should simply post a succinct point with a link to back it...not a wall of text and links.

To point out how stupid your wall of links and text are.
You've spent more time with your back and forth attempting to defend your position of ranting about something you haven't a clue on, than it would have taken to read the article..................... :biggrin:

Great, great, another Hunter thread. Trump had 4 attorney generals, as well as house and senate majorities during his 4 years and still nothing, Just like with the Hillary things. Try to get some sleep.:bigbed:
You clearly arent paying attention, otherwise you would know that it was slow walked by the DOJ and the FBI. They refused to follow obvious leads and they ran out the clock on the most serious charges. Yes, it is a travesty that they took years to do nothing. It is wrong and infuriating.

You don’t have anything against Biden you stupid troll. You have Republican lies and rumours which you parrot endlessly, but it’s all bullshit and lies.

We have "nothing on Biden"? Then why are there new threads with new information, new whistleblowers, new text messages, new witnesses and new revelations every single week? Why do they keep finding new bank records of shady money transfers through dozens of shell companies, coming from corrupt people in corrupt and hostile nations... every fucking week? Why havent the Bidens explained ANY of it? They give no explanation whatsoever for serious claims of corruption. You dont find that odd? Of course you do. We ALL do.

Forum List

Back