Corruption ala Biden, Hunter, FBI, China and Ukraine

You didn't ask for any reliable evidence during the now Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory.
1. Your premise is severely flawed.
2. I wasn't on this forum then
3. and it's irrelevant anyway.
4. Thank you for confirming my point that you have no proof.

1. Your premise is severely flawed.
2. I wasn't on this forum then
3. and it's irrelevant anyway.
4. Thank you for confirming my point that you have no proof.
No flaw on my part cultist you are mentally incapable of giving any sound judgement once you get over your trump Russian collusion fantasy you'll recover

Like I said, you talk shit but you don't prove shit.

Oh yeah? Suck on this, all of Trump's pals who were INDICTED/CONVICTED:

201027-trump-team-arrests-tease2_ycsr2j

And we're just getting started. Soon to join is Trump, Giuliani, fake electors, etc al.
Just about all were due to process crimes.

Loosing you composure there Mr DNC Operative?

Manafort caught providing a Russian Spy who gave the proprietary voter demographic data to the IRA which they in turn used the data to target negative ads about hillary which helped trump. (In case you don't know, 'proprietary' means not publicly available)

“Gentlemen, we interfered, we interfere and we will interfere,” Prigozhin said in November, one day before the US midterm elections. “Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way, as we know how. During our pinpoint operations, we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once.” ---Yevgeny Prigozhin, founder/CEO of the Internet Research Agency, Putin's propaganda arm referring to how his agency helped Trump win the election, who is also indicted in the Mueller indictment.

If you are going to trivialize the above, dont, it IS collusion. There are numerous witnesses that testified that NOTHING is done under Trump that Trump doesn't approve, he is a notorious micromanager.

But all of this is irrelevant to the claim that Joe Biden committed any crimes.

This is a very sketchy claim and I can’t find any confirmation of it.
Kolomoisky is the guy who owned the TV company that some clown comedian used to crack jokes on.....we now send cash and weapons to this clown.

There are some interesting tape segments on several of Dan Bongino's podcasts on Rumble, where VP Biden is all concerned about certain things he wants ended before Trump is inaugurated.......'doesn't want Him snooping around'. Episodes 2030, 2031, 2032,2033.

It's becoming more apparent Trump was onto Ukraine hanky panky and the 1st impeachment was to stop Him from sniffing.

Kolomoisky is the guy who owned the TV company that some clown comedian used to crack jokes on.....we now send cash and weapons to this clown.

There are some interesting tape segments on several of Dan Bongino's podcasts on Rumble, where VP Biden is all concerned about certain things he wants ended before Trump is inaugurated.......'doesn't want Him snooping around'. Episodes 2030, 2031, 2032,2033.

It's becoming more apparent Trump was onto Ukraine hanky panky and the 1st impeachment was to stop Him from sniffing.
It’s becoming more apparent you guys are fundamentally dishonest.

Where did the allegation that he secretly owned Burisma come from?

You need to add it was a Trump hating upper management.
I realize the guy had a serious deficiency in hiring ability. He proved it time and time again, but possibly to know him is to dislike him. It's not like he had much character accept poor character and he did not seem to get along that well with anybody else that wasn't or isn't of poor character. Being able to select and hire upper management is a must. He does not have the talent or vision.

I realize the guy had a serious deficiency in hiring ability. He proved it time and time again, but possibly to know him is to dislike him. It's not like he had much character accept poor character and he did not seem to get along that well with anybody else that wasn't or isn't of poor character. Being able to select and hire upper management is a must. He does not have the talent or vision.
Interesting he got along with the Clintons. After all he was a democrat at one time

Great, great, another Hunter thread. Trump had 4 attorney generals, as well as house and senate majorities during his 4 years and still nothing, Just like with the Hillary things. Try to get some sleep.:bigbed:
The overtly bloated article never did mention what bill Biden used to push foreign aid to Ukraine when he was VP.

Democrats are very dishonest always have been. Like when you said Republicans say hunter secretly owned Burisma. No one that I know has made any claim.
What are you talking about? I never said anything about Hunter secretly owning Burisma. It was whether Kolomoisky secretly owned Burisma.

I’m now wondering maybe you’re not fundamentally dishonest, but maybe just really not very smart.

What are you talking about? I never said anything about Hunter secretly owning Burisma. It was whether Kolomoisky secretly owned Burisma.

I’m now wondering maybe you’re not fundamentally dishonest, but maybe just really not very smart.
What do you mean what am I talking about? I quoted what you wrote .
It’s becoming more apparent you guys are fundamentally dishonest.

Where did the allegation that he secretly owned Burisma come from?
Your words
"Where did the allegation that he secretly owned Burisma come from?"
Talk about dishonest

What do you mean what am I talking about? I quoted what you wrote .

Your words
"Where did the allegation that he secretly owned Burisma come from?"
Talk about dishonest
The “he” refers to Ihor Kolomoyskyi. You would have realized that if you had read back a few posts in the exchange.

It would have taken a minute or two, but you didn’t do that and made an assumption based on prejudice.

So maybe not all dishonesty. Maybe some laziness too.

The “he” refers to Ihor Kolomoyskyi. You would have realized that if you had read back a few posts in the exchange.

It would have taken a minute or two, but you didn’t do that and made an assumption based on prejudice.

So maybe not all dishonesty. Maybe some laziness too.
Blah blah blah and more of the same

Forum List

Back