Corruption ala Biden, Hunter, FBI, China and Ukraine

So...........WHEN is John O'Conner filing a complaint?
WHEN is ANY teabagger going to file a complaint?

Could be, they make more $$$ by not doing so, their steady revenue stream of gullible teabagger $$$. would dry up.

He just registered last month and now he's all over the place attempting to counter anything against Biden.

Dem operative for sure.

You don’t have anything against Biden you stupid troll. You have Republican lies and rumours which you parrot endlessly, but it’s all bullshit and lies.

There are very valid criticisms of Joe Biden and his policies, But all you want to talk about is that the Biden family is corrupt and on the take. This takes a special level of stupidity.

Joe Biden was always considered the most honest man in Washington until Donald Trump started talking about them. Trump is the most dishonest and corrupt politician in the history of the nation and any allegations he makes against others are laughable.

But what saddens me the most is the number of lemmings on this board who are willing to regurgitate every lying piece of shit that comes out of Trump’s mouth or off his social media feed. I used to think Americans were better than this, but being on this board has certainly lowered my opinion of the level of intelligence of the Reoublican voter.

Stop being the lowest creatures on the face of the Earth, and start thinking for yourselves.

Republicans, each and every day on this forum reveal their stupidity, childishness, and the fact that they can't be taken seriously.

Not many of you are interested in a serious debate on issues, you just want to trade insults, play with emojis, and impress your other moron friends on the forum.

Seriously.

You're all a joke.

What a bunch of losers.

Cheers

Rumpole
Tell David Brock we send our regards.

You don’t have anything against Biden you stupid troll.
You know, actually, I thought he was sort of cast in the Maverick type mold, you know, Johnny McCain. I liked him. When he became VP under Obama, I figured Obama would have his hands full with this guy who impressed me as a ramrod type guy. He turned out to be a drunk Obama suck ass.....
Joe Biden was always considered the most honest man in Washington until Donald Trump started talking about them.
His junkie pervert son sure as hell shot that image in the ass.
There are very valid criticisms of Joe Biden and his policies, But all you want to talk about is that the Biden family is corrupt and on the take.
The Junkie should have picked up his laptop, the rest is and is quickly becoming history that will make Biden's legacy.

Russia and China didn't threaten the United States, it's America that has surrounded them with military bases and constantly threatens them.
The real crime China committed was becoming an economic power, Russia being a military power and both having the nerve to disobey US.

The real crime China committed was becoming an economic power
All the while selling goods to the whole world to pay for the latest weaponry to use to fulfill their goal of world dominance.

Vladimir Ilich Lenin — 'The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.'

Somebody in China got the memo.

Republicans, each and every day on this forum reveal their stupidity, childishness, and the fact that they can't be taken seriously.

Not many of you are interested in a serious debate on issues, you just want to trade insults, play with emojis, and impress your other moron friends on the forum.

Seriously.

You're all a joke.

What a bunch of losers.

Cheers

Rumpole

Not many of them are capable of debating the issues, especially in matters of the economy, finance and social spending.

It’s all about owning the Libs. They’re not looking for leaders to manage the nation’s resources, in an economically sound manner, they’re looking for someone to end minorities rights and make liberals die.

Russia and China didn't threaten the United States, it's America that has surrounded them with military bases and constantly threatens them.
The real crime China committed was becoming an economic power, Russia being a military power and both having the nerve to disobey US.

Bullshit. Both the USSR and the Chinese communists were, and continue to be a real and present danger to all of their bordering nations.

All Western democracies are currently under cyber attack by Russia, China and Iran. All three countries have been proven to be meddling in your elections, but Republicans refuse to acknowledge it, other than to accuse the Democrats of corruption.

Every time I post on this board, a Chinese owned company, asks me to participate in a poll about Justin Trudeau’s connections to the Chinese government. Why would a Chinese company want to plant the idea in Canadian minds that Trudeau has connections to the Chinese government?

And why is this message board accepting advertising dollars from Chinese companies? Half the right wing posters here are linking to TikTok, which is another Chinese propaganda outlet.

Republicans keep complaining about “China Joe”, using propaganda and lies they read in the Epoch Times, the Washington Times, and Tik Tok - all Chinese owned media.

Republicans keep complaining about “China Joe”, using propaganda and lies they read in the Epoch Times, the Washington Times, and Tik Tok - all Chinese owned media.
Oh, really? The Chinese own 0.1% of the news media? And yet they, according to american Democrats, own the minds of americans (of course, they share this power with the russians). How dare they! Don't they realize that freedom of speech is not about them?
Stalin once said, "I thought democracy was the power of the people, but Mr. Roosevelt explained to me that it is the power of the American people.

Oh, really? The Chinese own 0.1% of the news media? And yet they, according to american Democrats, own the minds of americans (of course, they share this power with the russians). How dare they! Don't they realize that freedom of speech is not about them?
Stalin once said, "I thought democracy was the power of the people, but Mr. Roosevelt explained to me that it is the power of the American people.

You’re quoting, Joseph Stalin, one of the most murders authoritarian dictators in the history of the world, in regards to democracy?????

Russia is not, and has never been a democracy. The USSR was never a democracy. It was always under the control of the Communist Party, which banned all opposition.

Today, Russia is controlled by a right wing authoritarian who is being charged with war crimes and invading his neighbours and murdering his citizens, and trying to murder all of his opposition. Still not a democracy.

You’re quoting, Joseph Stalin, one of the most murders authoritarian dictators in the history of the world,
Oh yes, I know... Stalin is the same dictator who drove to suicide a poor austrian painter who had to hide from Stalin in the basement... Such cruelty!

Not many of them are capable of debating the issues, especially in matters of the economy, finance and social spending.
Look at you. How can you have a debate when just about all your claims turn out to be easily proven false.

This article is quite revealing, ties all kinds of lies that were previously told into fact. Long read but well worth it.

March 29, 2023

Ukraine and the FBI: Profiles in Corruption​

By John O'Connor

Two cases of corruption have recently come to the fore, both involving foreign countries. Significantly for U.S. citizens, both of these shed light on questionable activities of Hunter Biden regarding vital United States foreign interests. Whether they also provide inference to be drawn about President Biden’s document retention then becomes question for the jury of public opinion.

And that all I need to know about that article.

The author couldn't even say 'Whether they also provide evidence.......', no, he's saying that whether or not we can draw an inference.......

Jeezus fuck, draw an inference? WTF? that article doesn't have shit on Joe Biden, and Hunter, et al. are private citizens.

You got squat.

Forum List

Back