Corruption ala Biden, Hunter, FBI, China and Ukraine

We have "nothing on Biden"? Then why are there new threads with new information, new whistleblowers, new text messages, new witnesses and new revelations every single week? Why do they keep finding new bank records of shady money transfers through dozens of shell companies, coming from corrupt people in corrupt and hostile nations... every fucking week? Why havent the Bidens explained ANY of it? They give no explanation whatsoever for serious claims of corruption. You dont find that odd? Of course you do. We ALL do.
Don't forget about the grand kids getting money from those off shore accounts

You clearly arent paying attention, otherwise you would know that it was slow walked by the DOJ and the FBI. They refused to follow obvious leads and they ran out the clock on the most serious charges. Yes, it is a travesty that they took years to do nothing. It is wrong and infuriating.
If it was, it was Republican led DOJ and FBI. As I am not too torn up over it, and the leadership and management was control or responsible to the Republican side, and the Republican side, the one now bitching and moaning, that it wasn't done right, or fast enough, or effectively for the radical right, I just hope the Republicans learn how to lead and manage again (sooner or later) instead of just learning how to make a splash in the 24 hour news cycle, which they are pretty good at, already, often ineffective and certainly not very conservative in how they conduct business or themselves.

If it was, it was Republican led DOJ and FBI. As I am not too torn up over it, and the leadership and management was control or responsible to the Republican side, and the Republican side, the one now bitching and moaning, that it wasn't done right, or fast enough, or effectively for the radical right, I just hope the Republicans learn how to lead and manage again (sooner or later) instead of just learning how to make a splash in the 24 hour news cycle, which they are pretty good at, already, often ineffective and certainly not very conservative in how they conduct business or themselves.
It was not liar

Republicans, each and every day on this forum reveal their stupidity, childishness, and the fact that they can't be taken seriously.

Not many of you are interested in a serious debate on issues, you just want to trade insults, play with emojis, and impress your other moron friends on the forum.

Seriously.

You're all a joke.

What a bunch of losers.

Cheers

Rumpole
Funny stuff. ^^^ :p

Thats an absurd post. What the fuck makes you think they were sharing this cover up with Trump back then, that we are just now learning about? Furthermore, why does it matter if it was Trumps fault or not? What the fuck does that have to do with law and justice?

Thats an absurd post. What the fuck makes you think they were sharing this cover up with Trump back then, that we are just now learning about? Furthermore, why does it matter if it was Trumps fault or not? What the fuck does that have to do with law and justice?
What? I know he's not that bright, but he did have a few Republicans in all these position, and they were picked by him and his advisors. I know he didn't know how to hire, but surely he had some in his inner circle that at least did and knew what Republicans were trustworthy, though trustworthy might not have carried as much weight, as vocal promises of personal loyalty.

Whomever remembers Bottlecap's post on Huazhong communists should take notice about Hunter's links to Metabiota and the viruses that they collected. Metabiota collected the same coronavirus that was manipulated in the Huazhong lab. These were gain-of-function manipulations.

James Comer just signed this
(click on document to enlarge and see Comer's signature):

Far too many R’s are Swamp critters.
Not buying it. Metabiota collected coronaviruses from the Big Eared African Swamp Rat, Malacomys. The sequences from this virus were never published. duh

Whomever remembers Bottlecap's post on Huazhong communists should take notice about Hunter's links to Metabiota and the viruses that they collected. Metabiota collected the same coronavirus that was manipulated in the Huazhong lab. These were gain-of-function manipulations.

James Comer just signed this
(click on document to enlarge and see Comer's signature):

Not buying it. Metabiota collected coronaviruses from the Big Eared African Swamp Rat, Malacomys. The sequences from this virus were never published. duh

I was referring to the corruption in the Swamp. The Democrats like the Bidens, the Clintons and Pelosi and her husband are not the only politicians ridding the gravy train. The gravy comes from many sources.Including the military inductrial complex as well as Big Pharma.

I see you doing the same thing, Mr DNC lackey.
Like I said, you talk shit but you don't prove shit.

Oh yeah? Suck on this, all of Trump's pals who were INDICTED/CONVICTED:

201027-trump-team-arrests-tease2_ycsr2j

And we're just getting started. Soon to join is Trump, Giuliani, fake electors, etc al.

Like I said, you talk shit but you don't prove shit.

Oh yeah? Suck on this, all of Trump's pals who were INDICTED/CONVICTED:

201027-trump-team-arrests-tease2_ycsr2j

And we're just getting started. Soon to join is Trump, Giuliani, fake electors, etc al.
It's called. Two tiered justice system
There should be quite a few leftists in prison many from the DOJ for lying under oath

It's called. Two tiered justice system
There should be quite a few leftists in prison many from the DOJ for lying under oath
Yeah, if my party where the criminal party, I'd make some shit up like that to feel better about myself, too.

But, no. You really need to admit that your party is the party of criminals.

Dems didn't cause watergate
Dems didn't cause iran contra
and Dems didn't cause Jan 6 fake electors, etc., and obstruction of documents.

Repubs did.

Deal with it

Start proving Trump colluded with Russia Ms cultist

Manafort caught providing a Russian Spy who gave the proprietary voter demographic data to the IRA which they in turn used the data to target negative ads about hillary which helped trump. (In case you don't know, 'proprietary' means not publicly available)

“Gentlemen, we interfered, we interfere and we will interfere,” Prigozhin said in November, one day before the US midterm elections. “Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way, as we know how. During our pinpoint operations, we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once.” ---Yevgeny Prigozhin, founder/CEO of the Internet Research Agency, Putin's propaganda arm referring to how his agency helped Trump win the election, who is also indicted in the Mueller indictment.

If you are going to trivialize the above, dont, it IS collusion. There are numerous witnesses that testified that NOTHING is done under Trump that Trump doesn't approve, he is a notorious micromanager.

But all of this is irrelevant to the claim that Joe Biden committed any crimes.

Yeah, if my party where the criminal party, I'd make some shit up like that to feel better about myself, too.

But, no. You really need to admit that your party is the party of criminals.

Dems didn't cause watergate
Dems didn't cause iran contra
and Dems didn't cause Jan 6 fake electors, etc., and obstruction of documents.

Repubs did.

Deal with it
You're dodging the upper management of the DOJ are nothing but liars. Until they are removed you'll have a two tier justice system

You're dodging the upper management of the DOJ are nothing but liars. Until they are removed you'll have a two tier justice system

Yeah, like I said, if my party where the criminal party like yours is, I'd make some shit up like that to feel better about myself, too.

You're party are criminals. If not for that two tiered justice system you would see it also.

And your evidence is what?

You don't have it. You will prove that you don't have it in your reply which will
contain no proof.

Forum List

Back