Corrupt Judges Who Should Be REMOVED

Is nearing a howitzer a protected right? A mortar? A grenade launcher? Is the right to own a Thompson sub-machine gun an uninfringed right?

Some weapons are just too much of a legitimate threat to public health and safety. It is not unreasonable to classify a weapon like the AR-15 fitted with a high capacity magazine with such weaponry.

Really? You are lumping AR15s in with Howitzers?
The point is your right to keep and bear arms is already infringed. Some weapons are just not appropriate for use in our society.

I'm missing what that has to do with the Second, and the right to bear arms.
Is nearing a howitzer a protected right? A mortar? A grenade launcher? Is the right to own a Thompson sub-machine gun an uninfringed right?

Some weapons are just too much of a legitimate threat to public health and safety. It is not unreasonable to classify a weapon like the AR-15 fitted with a high capacity magazine with such weaponry.

How many of these weapons are in the hands of 'civilians'?

How many have been used to commit crimes, robbery, murder, etc, in the last 30-40 years?

Is it any more dangerous than a handgun?
What was the body count in Dayton in 33 seconds of gunfire?

What was the body count in Oklahoma City? How many shots were fired?

Don't like my deflection ?

I didn't care much for yours, either.

How many of these weapons are in the hands of 'civilians'?

How many have been used to commit crimes, robbery, murder, etc, in the last 30-40 years?
The issue is assault weapons, not ammonia/nitrate bombs. You're right, it is a deflection. But a ham handed one.

as was yours.

you noted ONE instance.

Why can't you try to answer the questions I've posed?

When the LEFT drags out the old "Tanks and Nuclear Missiles" argument, they are being patently dishonest.

The founding documents CLEARLY indicate that a citizen of the United States has the Constitutional Right to carry a weapon equal in firepower and capability to that which is carried "by the common foot soldier." Today's soldiers do not carry nuclear missiles in their backpacks.

When the soldiers carried muskets, the citizens carried muskets. When the soldier carries an M-16 fully automatic rifle, the citizen is ALSO allowed to carry an M-16 fully automatic rifle, but for the liberals who have bastardized the Bill of Rights to mean something entirely different.

The purpose of an armed citizenry was for the citizens of this country to have the ability to resist an invading army (not tanks and missiles and nuclear weapons) and though I believe a liberal will NEVER be honest, if he were honest, he would have to agree that this is the sum of the founding documents.

Of course, the Left does not teach history with facts. They teach it with opinions and emotions, and there is an agenda behind their efforts to erase history.

The AR15 is HATED among the Left, because they have focused on this gun as their evil nemesis. However, there are many sport and hunting rifles that fire the exact same round, at the exact same speed, with the exact same accuracy as the AR15.

What the Left is NOT telling you is .. THEY KNOW THIS, and once the AR15 is banned and confiscated, the next step will be to go after all of the other guns that can match an AR15's killing power. They won't tell you this YET, because the Left can never be honest about anything it does.

From Gunpowder Magazine ...

"In a sad turn of events, U.S. District Court Judge William Young has issued a ruling that upholds Massachusetts’ ban on AR-15s and large-capacity magazines.

His reasoning? He says AR-15s are NOT protected by the 2nd Amendment (!!). He wrote:

“The AR-15 and its analogs, along with large capacity magazines, are simply not weapons within the original meaning of the individual constitutional right to ‘bear arms’.”

This old news, but it highlights the dangers in keeping corrupt judges seated in positions of power.

To be clear, I agree with the judge.
So you are anti bill of rights

No people should own a gun and a rifle to go hunting with. The 2nd amendment did not state the weapon (gun if you prefer) or the accessories to be legal.

What makes this judge "corrupt"? Has he been bribed? Does he have a personal financial conflict of interest? Please cite his corruption.
He's disingenuous and intellectually corrupt. His ruling is asinine and ridiculous and seems to state the 2nd Amendment applies only to front loading muskets because that was the weapon that founding fathers had in mind when they drafted the Bill of Rights. I can't stress enough the ruling is corrupt and strains credulity.

Really? You are lumping AR15s in with Howitzers?
The point is your right to keep and bear arms is already infringed. Some weapons are just not appropriate for use in our society.

Some weapons are just not appropriate for use in our society.

Agreed

I'm firmly against fully automatic firearms being sold to just any Tom, Dick, or Harry.

Lots of hoops and red tape to go thru to own one.

an AR15 is NOT a fully automatic firearms.

Nor is an AK47.

Both require the trigger being pulled to shoot every bullet.

I disagree. The RKBA is not about hunting, or fending off the home intruder. It is about the MILITIA (all able bodied citizens) fending off an invading army, and for THAT reason, you cannot restrict the weapons that citizens may own.

"Oh ... Bob across the street owns a Bazooka, and a belt fed 60 caliber rifle! We should report him! I am SCARED!"

It doesn't matter WHAT Bob owns, as a free citizen of the United States. Bob is not a threat to society by the guns he owns, any more than Jim is a threat, because he owns a very powerful sports car.

"In a sad turn of events, U.S. District Court Judge William Young has issued a ruling that upholds Massachusetts’ ban on AR-15s and large-capacity magazines.

His reasoning? He says AR-15s are NOT protected by the 2nd Amendment (!!). He wrote:

“The AR-15 and its analogs, along with large capacity magazines, are simply not weapons within the original meaning of the individual constitutional right to ‘bear arms’.”

This old news, but it highlights the dangers in keeping corrupt judges seated in positions of power.

No people should own a gun and a rifle to go hunting with. The 2nd amendment did not state the weapon (gun if you prefer) or the accessories to be legal.

No people should own a gun and a rifle to go hunting with.
Second makes no mention of hunting.

Agreed

I'm firmly against fully automatic firearms being sold to just any Tom, Dick, or Harry.

Lots of hoops and red tape to go thru to own one.

an AR15 is NOT a fully automatic firearms.

Nor is an AK47.

Both require the trigger being pulled to shoot every bullet.

So, you are okay with someone owning weapons that can kill a FEW people, but if they own weapons that can kill MANY people, that crosses a line?

You are placing the risk to life and limb on the firearm, and not on the person who owns them. If John will never harm another person, what difference does it make, what types of firearms he owns?

The hoops and red tape for fully automatic weapons is nothing but B.S. It artificially raises the cost of such weapons beyond the means of the average citizen. So you are ROOTING for gun control in the form of economic hardship.

Last edited:
PLEASE demonstrate your intelligence by ceasing to use the buzz words "assault weapons" in conversations about guns. If I hit you over the head with a bowling pin, that is an "assault weapon."

When the college jocks raid the sorority houses with cans of silly string, those cans are "assault weapons."

Assault is an ACTION, not a category.

Last edited:

Of course they did, free people own cannons..do away, you anti American

Penelope, I am just curious. What is YOUR PLAN to fend off a Meth addict who breaks into your home at night with the intent to rape you and kill your children? He is holding a large, rusty knife. What do you currently have in your home, to deal with such a situation?

Please don't tell me "That won't happen" unless you can also provide for me this Wednesday's winning LOTTO numbers. I just don't believe you can predict the future with such certainty.

Penelope, I am just curious. What is YOUR PLAN to fend off a Meth addict who breaks into your home at night with the intent to rape you and kill your children? What do you currently have in your home, to deal with such a situation?

Please don't tell me "That won't happen" unless you can also provide for me this Wednesday's winning LOTTO numbers. I just don't believe you can predict the future with such certainty.

Why do you need a AR 15 or AR 45 and a large mag , (say over 10 bullets) to keep a meth addict from the intent to rape you or kill your children, would not a regular pistol work just as good, they have semi auto ones now that hold magazines.

Also are you saying you stay awake all night to fend off people who might break into your home??

Better yet ask the law abiding people in MA what they did about their ban on assault weapons and large magazines for the last 21 years.

Last edited:

It is completely disingenuous to be comfortable with a gun owner who own weapons that can kill SOME people, but not trust those same gun owners with weapons that can kill MANY people.

It is as if the gun owner will somehow succumb to the primal urge to kill everyone, JUST because he owns a machine gun. You are essentially claiming that a gun owner WANTS to kill people, but he will not act on his impulses unless he can kill MANY people.

I couldn't care less if my neighbor owns a thousand machine guns. They are no more threat to me than his .22 pistol. If he wants to kill me, he doesn't need a machine gun. The .22 will do it.

Why do you need a AR 15 or AR 45 and a large mag , (say over 10 bullets) to keep a meth addict from the intent to rape you or kill your children, would not a regular pistol work just as good, they have semi auto ones now that hold magazines.

An AR15 (or ANY rifle, for that matter) is more accurate than a handgun in a stressful situation, unless the shooter has had a fair amount of training on how to HIT his or her target with a handgun.

As for the "more than 10 bullets" issue, there is no pact among thieves, that they will only invade a home as an individual. When I hear the glass break or the alarm sound, I will arise and assume that there may be SEVERAL intruders. To assume less is simply foolish.

The word "need" does not come into play in a free society. I don't know what country you live in, but in America, there is no "need" which must be proven to own several cars, or computers, or homes, or guns. No "need" must be proven before a person can do anything legal. I might want to own a copy of every vinyl record album ever produced. Must I justify a "need" for these albums before I am allowed to own them?

Also are you saying you stay awake all night to fend off people who might break into your home??

No, I sleep quite well. I have an alarm system that will awaken me, should I be required to fend off an intruder, or a group of intruders.

I noticed that you answered my question with a question. Do you have an answer? What do YOU have in your home, to deal with a meth head who breaks into your home at night? What if he enters with three other dregs of society who have jointly selected YOUR HOME for an invasion?

Please tell me what your plan is, to deal with this real world scenario.

An AR15 (or ANY rifle, for that matter) is more accurate than a handgun in a stressful situation, unless the shooter has had a fair amount of training on how to HIT his or her target with a handgun.

As for the "more than 10 bullets" issue, there is no pact among thieves, that they will only invade a home as an individual. When I hear the glass break or the alarm sound, I will arise and assume that there may be SEVERAL intruders. To assume less is simply foolish.

The word "need" does not come into play in a free society. I don't know what country you live in, but in America, there is no "need" which must be proven to own several cars, or computers, or homes, or guns. No "need" must be proven before a person can do anything legal. I might want to own a copy of every vinyl record album ever produced. Must I justify a "need" for these albums before I am allowed to own them?

No, I sleep quite well. I have an alarm system that will awaken me, should I be required to fend off an intruder, or a group of intruders.

I noticed that you answered my question with a question. Do you have an answer? What do YOU have in your home, to deal with a meth head who breaks into your home at night? What if he enters with three other dregs of society who have jointly selected YOUR HOME for an invasion?

Why don't you ask all the law abiding citizens of MA what they have been doing for the last 21 years.

Me I use my brain, most gun deaths are from someone you know, drug deals gone bad, mass shootings, accidents and suicides.

Why don't you ask all the law abiding citizens of MA what they have been doing for the last 21 years.

Me I use my brain, most gun deaths are from someone you know, drug deals gone bad, mass shootings, accidents and suicides.
Sounds like oppression caused by Democrat run neighborhoods.. let’s fix the oppression democrats cause

Sounds like oppression caused by Democrat run neighborhoods.. let’s fix the oppression democrats cause

And the right wing nuts want to control female reproductive systems. We want to save life's that are here, on earth, not in the womb.

And the right wing nuts want to control female reproductive systems. We want to save life's that are here, on earth, not in the womb.
You literally support sticking a scissors inside of a warm to cut the neck of babies .. especially black babies lol you sick racist bastard lol

Forum List

Back