Corrupt Judges Who Should Be REMOVED

From Gunpowder Magazine ...

"In a sad turn of events, U.S. District Court Judge William Young has issued a ruling that upholds Massachusetts’ ban on AR-15s and large-capacity magazines.

His reasoning? He says AR-15s are NOT protected by the 2nd Amendment (!!). He wrote:

“The AR-15 and its analogs, along with large capacity magazines, are simply not weapons within the original meaning of the individual constitutional right to ‘bear arms’.”

This old news, but it highlights the dangers in keeping corrupt judges seated in positions of power.

To be clear, I agree with the judge.

Then you don't know much about private arms in the Revolutionary War era either, I take it.
Where did colonists go to buy their arsenals? Ye Olde Wal*Mart?

There were no gun factories, no mass production. Guns were bespoke, handmade devices. And, as a result, expensive. Do you think there was a musket above every mantelpiece? A pistol in every pocket? Who could afford guns?

I'm missing what that has to do with the Second, and the right to bear arms.

That is your Right, Penelope. However, when you start down that slippery slope, at the bottom is a cesspool of Communism awaiting you.
Leave t to hyperbole when arguments flounder.
He’s correct you are wrong
If so, make the case. Petulance does not persuade.
Well let’s see how did hundreds of millions of people die in places run by communist dictators ?? Did they have guns? Lol

Judge Young ALSO presided over the "shoe bomber" case. This is what he said to Reid (the shoe bomber)

It seems to me you hate the one thing that to us is most precious. You hate our freedom. Our individual freedom. Our individual freedom to live as we choose, to come and go as we choose, to believe or not believe as we individually choose. Here, in this society, the very winds carry freedom. They carry it everywhere from sea to shining sea. It is because we prize individual freedom so much that you are here in this beautiful courtroom. So that everyone can see, truly see that justice is administered fairly, individually, and discretely. It is for freedom's seek [sic] that your lawyers are striving so vigorously on your behalf and have filed appeals, will go on in their, their representation of you before other judges. We care about it. Because we all know that the way we treat you, Mr. Reid, is the measure of our own liberties

Apparently his position on individual freedom changed, when he was scared by the evil black rifles we call AR15s

"In a sad turn of events, U.S. District Court Judge William Young has issued a ruling that upholds Massachusetts’ ban on AR-15s and large-capacity magazines.

His reasoning? He says AR-15s are NOT protected by the 2nd Amendment (!!). He wrote:

“The AR-15 and its analogs, along with large capacity magazines, are simply not weapons within the original meaning of the individual constitutional right to ‘bear arms’.”

This old news, but it highlights the dangers in keeping corrupt judges seated in positions of power.

that will be too bad. just saying, it will be overturned.

Then you don't know much about private arms in the Revolutionary War era either, I take it.

There were no gun factories, no mass production. Guns were bespoke, handmade devices. And, as a result, expensive. Do you think there was a musket above every mantelpiece? A pistol in every pocket? Who could afford guns?

You think they went to the Ye Olde Kroger to buy their meat?

Moron...

Is nearing a howitzer a protected right? A mortar? A grenade launcher? Is the right to own a Thompson sub-machine gun an uninfringed right?

Some weapons are just too much of a legitimate threat to public health and safety. It is not unreasonable to classify a weapon like the AR-15 fitted with a high capacity magazine with such weaponry.

Is nearing a howitzer a protected right? A mortar? A grenade launcher? Is the right to own a Thompson sub-machine gun an uninfringed right?

Some weapons are just too much of a legitimate threat to public health and safety. It is not unreasonable to classify a weapon like the AR-15 fitted with a high capacity magazine with such weaponry.

How many of these weapons are in the hands of 'civilians'?

How many have been used to commit crimes, robbery, murder, etc, in the last 30-40 years?

Is it any more dangerous than a handgun?

You think they went to the Ye Olde Kroger to buy their meat?

Moron...
I guess you're right. Nobody had ever domesticated animals before Timmy trained Lassie.

How many have been used to commit crimes, robbery, murder, etc, in the last 30-40 years?

What was the body count in Dayton in 33 seconds of gunfire?

That is your Right, Penelope. However, when you start down that slippery slope, at the bottom is a cesspool of Communism awaiting you.
Leave it to hyperbole when arguments flounder.

No fucking hype, Francis. Have you ever thought of the aftermath if these Commie judges and the Kommiekrat Party had their way? Russia, China, Iran and North Korea would have their armies camping in what was once your house. If it ever approaches that scenario, I promise that those judges and those Kommiekrats would be drug into the street and slaughtered like the rats they are. That, my bucko, is the dirty little secret behind the 2nd Amendment. And as I said, that's not a threat, it's a promise.

What was the body count in Oklahoma City? How many shots were fired?

Don't like my deflection ?

I didn't care much for yours, either.

But they're black and scary looking...and it's a good start on the way to grab the next scary group of guns.

Leave it to hyperbole when arguments flounder.

No fucking hype, Francis. Have you ever thought of the aftermath if these Commie judges and the Kommiekrat Party had their way? Russia, China, Iran and North Korea would have their armies camping in what was once your house. If it ever approaches that scenario, I promise that those judges and those Kommiekrats would be drug into the street and slaughtered like the rats they are. That, my bucko, is the dirty little secret behind the 2nd Amendment. And as I said, that's not a threat, it's a promise.
How are other western democracies that have common sense gun control still standing?

McCarthyism ain't dead. It's living rent free in the heads of those lacking a deep understanding of history and current events.

As I said before, leave it to hyperbole when arguments flounder.

Last edited:

What was the body count in Oklahoma City? How many shots were fired?

Don't like my deflection ?

I didn't care much for yours, either.

The issue is assault weapons, not ammonia/nitrate bombs. You're right, it is a deflection. But a ham handed one.

But they're black and scary looking...and it's a good start on the way to grab the next scary group of guns.
Paint them pink and add purple polka dots. That does not make them any less lethal. How many died in less than a minute in Dayton? Was that body count due to scary appearance or the color of the weapon?

If you're going to argue your point, consider the people arguing back are smart.

Depending on who's in power and a VERY fragile thin thread....ALL of your freedoms can be spontaneously vanquished by the stroke of a fascist judges pen in a moment.

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

Your "Rights" and the Constitution are only as good as your resolve to protect them. There is no such thing as "Free" freedom.

And documents never hinder tyrants.

Really? You are lumping AR15s in with Howitzers?

What makes this judge "corrupt"? Has he been bribed? Does he have a personal financial conflict of interest? Please cite his corruption.

When you know the history of private gun ownership, and you have read and studied the supporting documents that LED to the Second Amendment being included in The Bill of Rights, you cannot honestly make the arguments this judge made. He is obviously a hoplophobe, and his ruling was DRIPPING with personal bias.

When you know the history of private gun ownership, and you have read and studied the supporting documents that LED to the Second Amendment being included in The Bill of Rights, you cannot honestly make the arguments this judge made. He is obviously a hoplophobe, and his ruling was DRIPPING with personal bias.

And Or / he wants American freedom to fall, and totalitarianism to rise in America.
And if no one is willing to stop him and others like him, they will have their way sooner or later.

Makes no difference what history is or what's in the Constitution.

A stop sign says "stop".......how many are ignored daily?

It occurs to me that modern Americans have totally lost any concept of "Rights" and "Freedoms".
They've had it so good all their lives, have never had to earn freedom or had it taken away and have come to erroneously believe that Freedom is Free and "guaranteed"
What a rude awakening is in store.

These corrupt judges are part of the process in revoking your rights and your Constitution. They're making splendid progress.

Forum List

Back