Corporate Controlled Media Coverup of 9/11

still more proof there is a huge awakeing going on around the world that 9/11 was an inside job.I know the truth hurts you disinfo agents.
YouTube - 9-11-2009 New York City Street Action March
The reality we can't bear to look at isn't hidden groups of powerful men controlling everything but the more terrifying truth that there are no hidden groups of powerful men controlling everything.

http://www.zogby.com/za0911.pdf

a typical twoofer is an uneducated male who cant get a girl, doesnt make much money and lives at home with mommy.:lol:

the filthy liar is the one that claimed photos of a tail section and wheels stuck in the ground until he was...exposed...lol

Another lie from the liar, id-eots.

What I said was from memory and it was slightly mistaken as I acknowledged, since unlike you, I happen to be honest.

Instead of wheel, I was referring to an engine. But it was still an engine from Flight 93.

And instead of tail section, I had in mind what appears to have been a wing section, not necessarily a tail section. But again, it was clearly from Flight 93.

So the dishonest one here, as always, is you, id-eots.

I know you are far too cowardly to just come out and state it, but let's highlight your pussy nature.

Tell us what you maintain the evidence shows.
it wasnt a wing section either
LOL

planepart1.jpg

I have read that, based on the markings, this piece may have been part of a wing section or even part of the tail section. Of course, not being a pilot or otherwise an expert of any kind in this area, I don't know of my own knowledge. Has it been conclusively identified as being a part of some other portion of the craft?

Another lie from the liar, id-eots.

What I said was from memory and it was slightly mistaken as I acknowledged, since unlike you, I happen to be honest.

Instead of wheel, I was referring to an engine. But it was still an engine from Flight 93.

And instead of tail section, I had in mind what appears to have been a wing section, not necessarily a tail section. But again, it was clearly from Flight 93.

So the dishonest one here, as always, is you, id-eots.

I know you are far too cowardly to just come out and state it, but let's highlight your pussy nature.

Tell us what you maintain the evidence shows.
LOL

planepart1.jpg

I have read that, based on the markings, this piece may have been part of a wing section or even part of the tail section. Of course, not being a pilot or otherwise an expert of any kind in this area, I don't know of my own knowledge. Has it been conclusively identified as being a part of some other portion of the craft?
looks more like the body than a wing, to me

LOL

planepart1.jpg

Has to be part of the fuselage.

1687941.jpg

planepart1.jpg

1687941.jpg

Could be. On the other hand, the apparently narrower width of the stripes* suggests that they might be part of the United emblem ON the tail.

* that is, they look narrower than the wider stripes on the main body of the fuselage. difficult to assess with so little to compare it to in the frame depicting the wreckage. But the foliage/plants on the ground seem to be on the small side. Thus, the stripes seem too narrow to be the fuselage stripes.

But, again, I don't really know.

1687941.jpg

Could be. On the other hand, the apparently narrower width of the stripes* suggests that they might be part of the United emblem ON the tail.

* that is, they look narrower than the wider stripes on the main body of the fuselage. difficult to assess with so little to compare it to in the frame depicting the wreckage. But the foliage/plants on the ground seem to be on the small side. Thus, the stripes seem too narrow to be the fuselage stripes.

But, again, I don't really know.

Possible, or United could have changed their paint scheme........

not sure about your photo but you can see the tail number, N591UA, of flight 93 in this one.

0194198.jpg

planepart1.jpg

this would most likely be from the main body at the belt line of the plane
you can seethe gray paint above the lighter red and the dark blue below the lighter blue

planepart1.jpg

you can seethe gray paint above the lighter red and the dark blue below the lighter blue

this is most likely some unidentified piece of something repeatedly posted as proof of the claim there are thousands of photos of air craft parts from flt 93

planepart1.jpg

this is most likely some unidentified piece of something repeatedly posted as proof of the claim there are thousands of photos of air craft parts from flt 93
man, you are such a fucking dipshit

P200062_1_s.jpg

it was evidence in the trial

planepart1.jpg

Though most people with at least half a brain know that it is indeed from United Flight 93.

images

planepart1.jpg

so whats your explanation for parts of a 757 being found where a 757 crashed? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back