Corporate Controlled Media Coverup of 9/11

Dr. Quintiere’s presentation at the World Fire Safety Conference echoed his earlier statement to the U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Science, on October 26, 2005, during a hearing on “The Investigation of the World Trade Center Collapse: Findings, Recommendations, and Next Steps”,

HE WAS INVOLVED BUT NOT IN THE CAPACITY I STATED..OlLLIE WAS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.. BUT YOU ARE NOT

Educated as a mechanical engineer, Professor Quintiere received a B.S. degree from New Jersey Institute of Technology (1962), and a M.S. (1966) and Ph.D. (1970) from New York University. His career in fire safety began in 1971 when he joined the National Bureau of Standards, now known as the National Institute of Science and Technology. He left in 1989, as Chief of the Fire Science and Engineering Division, to join the faculty of the Department of Fire Protection Engineering. James G. Quintiere, Faculty, Department of Fire Protection Engineering, University of Maryland

Now who is a dumb fuck liar here?
so he had nothing to do with the investigation. thanks....
another lie by another lying twoofer exposed.

here's a list of NIST investigators. he isnt on it.
NIST and the World Trade Center : Project Leaders
National Construction Safety Team for WTC Investigation
Shyam Sunder Lead Technical Investigator
William Grosshandler Associate Technical Investigator
Project Leader, Project 4: Investigation of Active Fire Protection Systems

H.S. Lew Co-Project Leader, Project 1:Analysis of Building and Fire Codes and Practices
Richard Bukowski Co-Project Leader, Project 1:Analysis of Building and Fire Codes and Practices
Fahim Sadek Project Leader, Project 2:Baseline Structural Performance and Aircraft Impact Damage Prediction
Frank Gayle (MSEL) Project Leader, Project 3:Mechanical and Metallurgical Analysis of Structural Steel
Richard Gann Project Leader, Project 5:Reconstruction of Thermal and Tenability Environment
John Gross Co-Project Leader, Project 6:Structural Fire Response and Collapse
Therese McAllister Co-Project Leader, Project 6:Structural Fire Response and Collapse
Jason Averill Project Leader, Project 7: Occupant Behavior, Egress, and Emergency Communications
Randy Lawson Project Leader, Project 8:Fire Service Technologies and Guidelines
Harold E. Nelson Fire Protection Engineering Expert
Stephen Cauffman Program Manager

Because he had nothing to do with the investigation. Maybe it's all sour grapes........

Come on Ollie you were on roll don't blow it now and pull a fizz he was involved in government hearings and the official committee formed to studiy the report and give recommendations

so he had nothing to do with the investigation. thanks....
another lie by another lying twoofer exposed.

here's a list of NIST investigators. he isnt on it.
NIST and the World Trade Center : Project Leaders
National Construction Safety Team for WTC Investigation
Shyam Sunder Lead Technical Investigator
William Grosshandler Associate Technical Investigator
Project Leader, Project 4: Investigation of Active Fire Protection Systems

H.S. Lew Co-Project Leader, Project 1:Analysis of Building and Fire Codes and Practices
Richard Bukowski Co-Project Leader, Project 1:Analysis of Building and Fire Codes and Practices
Fahim Sadek Project Leader, Project 2:Baseline Structural Performance and Aircraft Impact Damage Prediction
Frank Gayle (MSEL) Project Leader, Project 3:Mechanical and Metallurgical Analysis of Structural Steel
Richard Gann Project Leader, Project 5:Reconstruction of Thermal and Tenability Environment
John Gross Co-Project Leader, Project 6:Structural Fire Response and Collapse
Therese McAllister Co-Project Leader, Project 6:Structural Fire Response and Collapse
Jason Averill Project Leader, Project 7: Occupant Behavior, Egress, and Emergency Communications
Randy Lawson Project Leader, Project 8:Fire Service Technologies and Guidelines
Harold E. Nelson Fire Protection Engineering Expert
Stephen Cauffman Program Manager

Because he had nothing to do with the investigation. Maybe it's all sour grapes........

Come on Ollie you were on roll don't blow it now and pull a fizz he was involved in government hearings and the official committee formed to studiy the report and give recommendations

I have seen nothing on these hearings or committee. But if he was then wouldn't he have had access to all the same information the 911C had? Would he not have seen the evidence? The results of the 500 or so tests done on Metal from TWC? And if he didn't see all this how could he give any recommendations?

;During a House Science Committee hearing on the key findings and recommendations of the National Institute of Standard and Technology (NIST) investigation into World Trade Center collapse, a fire expert raises several

NIST Lacks 'the Expertise on Explosives' - James Quintiere, a professor of fire protection engineering at the University of Maryland who previously worked as the chief of NIST’s fire science and engineering division, says that NIST does not “have the expertise on explosives, so I don’t know how they came to that conclusion,” that explosives did not cause the collapse.

HEY DWIVY LOOKY HERE
James Quintiere

Last edited:
During a House Science Committee hearing on the key findings and recommendations of the National Institute of Standard and Technology (NIST) investigation into World Trade Center collapse, a fire expert raises several

NIST Lacks 'the Expertise on Explosives' - James Quintiere, a professor of fire protection engineering at the University of Maryland who previously worked as the chief of NIST’s fire science and engineering division, says that NIST does not “have the expertise on explosives, so I don’t know how they came to that conclusion,” that explosives did not cause the collapse.

HEY DWIVY LOOKY HERE
James Quintiere
what, did you finally find his email address?

if so, email the man
i bet he either doesnt respond to you or he tells you you are NUTZ

and dipshit, there is no "w" in my handle

LOL surprise surprise, your link doesnt load, dipshit
LOL

Last edited:
During a House Science Committee hearing on the key findings and recommendations of the National Institute of Standard and Technology (NIST) investigation into World Trade Center collapse, a fire expert raises several

HEY DWIVY LOOKY HERE
James Quintiere

if so, email the man

LOL

the NIST lacks expertise on explosives.

the NIST lacks expertise on chinchillas too.

doesnt really matter since there were neither at the WTC!! :lol:

actually. thats not necessarily true. there may have actually been a chinchilla or two at the WTC.

HEY DWIVY LOOKY HERE
James Quintiere

if so, email the man

LOL

the NIST lacks expertise on explosives.

the NIST lacks expertise on chinchillas too.

doesnt really matter since there were neither at the WTC!! :lol:

actually. thats not necessarily true. there may have actually been a chinchilla or two at the WTC.
yeah, in coats
LOL

;During a House Science Committee hearing on the key findings and recommendations of the National Institute of Standard and Technology (NIST) investigation into World Trade Center collapse, a fire expert raises several

NIST Lacks 'the Expertise on Explosives' - James Quintiere, a professor of fire protection engineering at the University of Maryland who previously worked as the chief of NIST’s fire science and engineering division, says that NIST does not “have the expertise on explosives, so I don’t know how they came to that conclusion,” that explosives did not cause the collapse.. However, Quintiere says he never personally believed explosives were involved.

HEY DWIVY LOOKY HERE
James Quintiere

NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the WTC towers to collapse, as explained in NIST’s dedicated Web site, NIST and the World Trade Center. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

Based on this comprehensive investigation, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of WTC 1 and the east face of WTC 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers. Both photographic and video evidence—as well as accounts from the New York Police Department aviation unit during a half-hour period prior to collapse—support this sequence for each tower.

NIST's Investigation of the Sept. 11 World Trade Center Disaster - Frequently Asked Questions

Oh yes i also completed Dr Q's quote for you.

Ive never said he does believe personally there where explosives..he states that in the statements made at the recommendations hearing but he is very honest about the failings of NIST and again on this point while he states the truth of NIST lack of expertise in explosives and questions how they reached this conclusion despite the fact it does not tend to support his theories or personal belife..the fact remains he is highly critical of the conclusions and process of NIST and supports an independent investigation

Last edited:

NIST Lacks 'the Expertise on Explosives' - James Quintiere, a professor of fire protection engineering at the University of Maryland who previously worked as the chief of NIST’s fire science and engineering division, says that NIST does not “have the expertise on explosives, so I don’t know how they came to that conclusion,” that explosives did not cause the collapse.. However, Quintiere says he never personally believed explosives were involved.

HEY DWIVY LOOKY HERE
James Quintiere

NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the WTC towers to collapse, as explained in NIST’s dedicated Web site, NIST and the World Trade Center. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

Based on this comprehensive investigation, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of WTC 1 and the east face of WTC 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers. Both photographic and video evidence—as well as accounts from the New York Police Department aviation unit during a half-hour period prior to collapse—support this sequence for each tower.

NIST's Investigation of the Sept. 11 World Trade Center Disaster - Frequently Asked Questions

Oh yes i also completed Dr Q's quote for you.

However, Quintiere says he never personally believed explosives were involved.

"Oh yes i also completed Dr Q's quote for you."

Oh my. That makes id-eots seem to be not just a rabid partisan hack, but a filthy lying partisan hack to boot.

Oh my. Oh my.

Ive never said he does believe personally there where explosives..he states that in the statements made at the recommendations hearing but he is very honest about the failings of NIST and again on this point while he states the truth of NIST lack of expertise in explosives and questions how they reached this conclusion despite the fact it does not tend to support his theories or personal belife..the fact remains he is highly critical of the conclusions and process of NIST and supports an independent investigation

You filthy lying partisan hack. You don't have to SAY it. You edited out where he says he does NOT believe there were explosives, but you frequently cite his part in the discussion to "support" your idiotic and baseless contention that there were explosives.

You are exposed. You have no credibility whatsoever.

Exposed ...lol ..I was mistaken (this once )as to when he served as lead fire investigator for NIST and that his statements were from senate hearings and the nist recommendation committeeI cited him in support that the investigation was blocked and his call for an independent investigation...his statement that he believes other explanations to be more likely than explosives has been posted many many times...try again loser

Last edited:
ive never said he does believe personally there where explosives..he states that in the statements made at the recommendations hearing but he is very honest about the failings of nist and again on this point while he states the truth of nist lack of expertise in explosives and questions how they reached this conclusion despite the fact it does not tend to support his theories or personal belife..the fact remains he is highly critical of the conclusions and process of nist and supports an independent investigation

you filthy lying partisan hack. You don't have to say it. You edited out where he says he does not believe there were explosives, but you frequently cite his part in the discussion to "support" your idiotic and baseless contention that there were explosives.

the filthy liar is the one that claimed photos of a tail section and wheels stuck in the ground until he was...exposed...lol

I find it interesting that he doest personally believe there where explosives but the n also fully agrees with gage and griffin that nist was not qualified and did not properly rule out explosives..he is an honest man who has different theories and views on explosives than they do but is in agreement on the flaws of the investigation ,that explosives where not properly ruled out and the need for a independent investigation ..he would be a good person to have on any re-investigation team

ive never said he does believe personally there where explosives..he states that in the statements made at the recommendations hearing but he is very honest about the failings of nist and again on this point while he states the truth of nist lack of expertise in explosives and questions how they reached this conclusion despite the fact it does not tend to support his theories or personal belife..the fact remains he is highly critical of the conclusions and process of nist and supports an independent investigation

you filthy lying partisan hack. You don't have to say it. You edited out where he says he does not believe there were explosives, but you frequently cite his part in the discussion to "support" your idiotic and baseless contention that there were explosives.

the filthy liar is the one that claimed photos of a tail section and wheels stuck in the ground until he was...exposed...lol

Another lie from the liar, id-eots.

What I said was from memory and it was slightly mistaken as I acknowledged, since unlike you, I happen to be honest.

Instead of wheel, I was referring to an engine. But it was still an engine from Flight 93.

And instead of tail section, I had in mind what appears to have been a wing section, not necessarily a tail section. But again, it was clearly from Flight 93.

So the dishonest one here, as always, is you, id-eots.

I know you are far too cowardly to just come out and state it, but let's highlight your pussy nature.

Tell us what you maintain the evidence shows.

Another lie from the liar, id-eots.

What I said was from memory and it was slightly mistaken as I acknowledged, since unlike you, I happen to be honest.

Instead of wheel, I was referring to an engine. But it was still an engine from Flight 93.

And instead of tail section, I had in mind what appears to have been a wing section, not necessarily a tail section. But again, it was clearly from Flight 93.

So the dishonest one here, as always, is you, id-eots.

I know you are far too cowardly to just come out and state it, but let's highlight your pussy nature.

Tell us what you maintain the evidence shows.
it wasnt a wing section either
LOL

Hey Gomer Pyle Ollie disinfo agent,your hysteical with your lies and propaganda,I just noticed your sig by your hero lover George Bush saying-Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward.Freedom will be defended.American will never be a free country until Bush,Clinton and the neocons in the Bush administration who pulled off these attacks against the us citizens are put on trial and put behind bars.Freedom in the united states has been attacked by the Bush administration and now The Obama administration as well you dumbfuck troll and Bush is the faceless coward you idiot.have fun responding to yourself.I know YOU'll read this.ha ha.

Last edited:
still more proof there is a huge awakeing going on around the world that 9/11 was an inside job.I know the truth hurts you disinfo agents.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMB7FyZwMjM]YouTube - 9-11-2009 New York City Street Action March[/ame]

still more proof there is a huge awakeing going on around the world that 9/11 was an inside job.I know the truth hurts you disinfo agents.
YouTube - 9-11-2009 New York City Street Action March

Fingerstatue.jpg

Forum List

Back