Coronavirus Simulator - Understanding The Various Strategies

A lot of stuff circulating on the internet right now about the various methods of potential action being taken and considered. Social distancing, shelter in place, total lockdown etc..

This article, which includes some simulators on various methods, makes some sense to me.

"Why outbreaks like coronavirus
spread exponentially, and
how to “flatten the curve”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/corona-simulator/

Make of it what you will. Thought I would post it, as it helped me to compare some of the various solutions based on a model of the spread of this thing, which seems to be a primary concern at the moment.
the virus was unleashed from a lab in Wuhon ....it is so contagious lockdowns and social distancing will not stop it only vaccines and herd immunity will put a stop [hopefully]to the bio attack unleashed by democrat ally China ....

A lot of stuff circulating on the internet right now about the various methods of potential action being taken and considered. Social distancing, shelter in place, total lockdown etc..

This article, which includes some simulators on various methods, makes some sense to me.

Make of it what you will. Thought I would post it, as it helped me to compare some of the various solutions based on a model of the spread of this thing, which seems to be a primary concern at the moment.

I can't wait until the two weeks to flatten the curve is over so that we can get back to life....

the virus was unleashed from a lab in Wuhon ....it is so contagious lockdowns and social distancing will not stop it only vaccines and herd immunity will put a stop [hopefully]to the bio attack unleashed by democrat ally China ....

Made in a lab down in old Wuhan
Bioengineered to stop the Orange Man
All these tariffs have got to stop
Need to put China back on top

Tony, Tony Fauci, king of the Covid years..

Made in a lab down in old Wuhan
Bioengineered to stop the Orange Man
All these tariffs have got to stop
Need to put China back on top

Tony, Tony Fauci, king of the Covid years..
That’s Davy Crockett, right?

Former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said that the six-foot social distancing mandate that was employed across much of the United States and the world to deal with the CCP virus pandemic “wasn’t based on clear science.”

“This six-foot distancing requirement has probably been the single costliest mitigation tactic that we’ve employed in response to COVID … and it really wasn’t based on clear science … we should have re-adjudicated this much earlier,” he said in an interview with CNBC.

Former FDA Commissioner Says Social Distancing Mandate ‘Wasn’t Based on Clear Science’ (theepochtimes.com)

Neither masks nor social distancing was based on clear science, but supporters of these mandates somehow feel like they are on the side of science. Very successful propaganda around this crap.

Former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said that the six-foot social distancing mandate that was employed across much of the United States and the world to deal with the CCP virus pandemic “wasn’t based on clear science.”

“This six-foot distancing requirement has probably been the single costliest mitigation tactic that we’ve employed in response to COVID … and it really wasn’t based on clear science … we should have re-adjudicated this much earlier,” he said in an interview with CNBC.

Former FDA Commissioner Says Social Distancing Mandate ‘Wasn’t Based on Clear Science’ (theepochtimes.com)

Neither masks nor social distancing was based on clear science, but supporters of these mandates somehow feel like they are on the side of science. Very successful propaganda around this crap.

Of course.......they determined the virus could be spread at a distance of 5' 11", right?!!! All the rubes have bought in! :2up:

no it wasn't ... the virus would show no signs of being MFG ... that's the science you republicans lack ... any virus thats been alter you can tell its been altered by it genetic make up ... if you republicans would mask up get your shots, respect distances, then we can get it stopped in the country .. but you got to prove your tuff... you got to say its a violation of your freedom, which it doesn't ... so the virus goes up in republican state who has stop mask have doubled in virus infections ... ... its like a ignorance has come across republicans ... those of us who wear mask there's something that I've notice ... the flu .. I did get it last year ... allegories??? didn't have one allegory problem were every spring and fall I have terrible problem with them ... glad I ware my mask ... mask work and it doesn't violate your freedoms ...

no it wasn't ... the virus would show no signs of being MFG ... that's the science you republicans lack ... any virus thats been alter you can tell its been altered by it genetic make up ... if you republicans would mask up get your shots, respect distances, then we can get it stopped in the country .. but you got to prove your tuff... you got to say its a violation of your freedom, which it doesn't ... so the virus goes up in republican state who has stop mask have doubled in virus infections ... ... its like a ignorance has come across republicans ... those of us who wear mask there's something that I've notice ... the flu .. I did get it last year ... allegories??? didn't have one allegory problem were every spring and fall I have terrible problem with them ... glad I ware my mask ... mask work and it doesn't violate your freedoms ...
we are wearing masks ! we are against lockdowns and gov over reach !

part of stopping of the spread of the virus is lock downs ... if need we lock it down weather you like the idea or not ... the government is allowed do this ... its nor violating any body rights ... you say you're not against wearing mask .. then why do republican come into business without mask and refused t wear them ... I've seen this happen many times ...this last game were the people were all aloud to go in to the stadium only a quarter of them wore a mask ... because of this behavior of the governors removing the ban on mask... now their state has double, some area trippled, in new infections ... that's no problem with wearing mask ??? I don't believe your statement that you wear mask ... the only way you will wear a mask is if you find out you can't get in ... blow smoke up some buddy else's butt ... you wear mask, right !!!!! only if you are forced too ...

no face diapers here

NEVER "flatten the curve". All epidemic end when it runs out of easy hosts, after the initial spike. If you prevent the spike with social distancing, all you are doing is conserving hosts so that the epidemic lasts forever instead of being stopped by herd immunity.

NEVER "flatten the curve". All epidemic end when it runs out of easy hosts, after the initial spike. If you prevent the spike with social distancing, all you are doing is conserving hosts so that the epidemic lasts forever instead of being stopped by herd immunity.
That’s right. You’re just prolonging things. Which is what democrats wanted.

I am an extreme leftist, but I have to agree that the right has this epidemic understood much better than the democrats.

I am an extreme leftist, but I have to agree that the right has this epidemic understood much better than the democrats.
That’s a result of group think.

What's interesting is you don't have to wear a mask if you've been vaccinated -- Walmart, Costco, Starbucks, Publix Say Vaccinated Guests Won't Be Required to Wear Face Masks.

A couple of things. You can still get the virus (lesser chance if you've been vaccinated) like one can still get the flu even after getting the flu shot.

Second, the mask was to prevent you from giving it to others. Others who have it could still give it to you. In terms of protection, it was supposed to prevent getting a worse infection.

Forum List

Back