S. Korea …… 7134 …… 50 …… 0.70%
Japan …… 461 …… 6 …… 1.30%
France …… 949 …… 16 …… 1.69%
Iran …… 5823 …… 145 …… 2.49%
Italy …… 5883 …… 223 …… 3.79%
China …… 80696 …… 3097 …… 3.84%
Austrailia …… 77 …… 3 …… 3.90%
USA …… 439 …… 19 …… 4.33%

Here's the data. I added some I should have included beforehand, my eyes failed me.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 106,200 Cases and 3,600 Deaths from COVID-19 Wuhan China Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Last edited:
Thoughts?

Country - Cases - Deaths - Percentage Deaths
Austrailia - 77 - 3 - 3.90%
USA - 439 - 19 - 4.33%
China - 80696 - 3097 - 3.84%
S. Korea - 7134 - 50 - 0.70%
God hates Asia?

God really hates Iran. They don't have as many cases as China, but their mortality rate is higher than any other country.

Not per the data in the OP. USA appears to be highest, though I only glanced at countries with more than a few fatalities.

We also have to figure the source.....We'd be dumb to believe they all have equal reporting & medical requirements.

Country …… Cases …… Deaths …… Percentage Deaths

Here's the data. I added some I should have included beforehand, my eyes failed me.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 106,200 Cases and 3,600 Deaths from COVID-19 Wuhan China Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
3.3% Mortality...impressive.

ESdd1s-U4AAxJR6

I
Country …… Cases …… Deaths …… Percentage Deaths

It's easier to read and keep up with not to mention AUTHENTIC and not some news source idiots who make up fake stats or lowering the fake ass stats.

upload_2020-3-8_7-24-15.jpeg

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Last edited:
Why have all these cluster-cases in deep deep blue areas start.

All deep blue. Statistically it makes no sense. In terms of hygeine, it does.

Population density, Son.
Look at the initial cases. Washington.then Cali........then NY......Mass..............We can't nuse public school math. THEY HAPPENED IN DEEP BLUE DISTRICTS!!!
Population centers tend to be democratic. Correlation does not equal causation.

Population density, Son.
OMG!! You are the type that wants a severe pandemic to ensue because of Trump. That is so sick, especially since blue areas started it.
Serious question.

I know what I typed, and it had nothing to do with your reply.

Can you tell me what you read?

I wonder if the anti-vaxers will take a vaccine for Corona?
IT’S INTERESTING WHEN PEOPLE DIE; GIVE US DIRTY LAUNDRY: ‘She’s actually smiling:’ MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace and guest discuss coronavirus that could become ‘Trump’s Katrina.’

Chuck Todd: Coronavirus Can Be to Trump Like Iran Hostages Were to Carter.

These people are twisted and demented and they are national propagandists for the Left.

In early February, Politico condemned the Trump administration’s travel restrictions to China:

The Trump administration’s quarantine and travel ban in response to the Wuhan coronavirus could undercut international efforts to fight the outbreak by antagonizing Chinese leaders, as well as stigmatizing people of Asian descent, according to a growing chorus of public health experts and lawmakers.
Yeah right

The World Health Organization’s top official on Tuesday repeated concern that moves that interfere with transportation and trade could harm efforts to address the crisis, though he didn’t directly name the United States. Meanwhile, unions representing flight attendants, nurses and teachers criticized the administration on Tuesday for not being forthcoming about what kind of screening and treatment individuals will undergo, and some members of Congress say they’re concerned the efforts could stoke racial discrimination.​

Sure, these clowns will always repeat the Left's talking points, then the Fake News folks report a "growing consensus".

World Health Organization chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Tuesday that widespread travel bans and restrictions weren’t needed to stop the outbreak and could “have the effect of increasing fear and stigma, with little public health benefit.” Union leaders separately called for a coordinated government response and warned authorities against profiling people of Asian descent while addressing the threat.​

The virus has sickened some 20,900 people worldwide and killed at least 427, almost all in China. The FDA late Tuesday granted emergency authorization to distribute a diagnostic test for the virus to public health laboratories around the country. The move eliminates the need to confirm cases by sending samples to the CDC’s headquarters in Atlanta.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back