Coronavirus biological warfare between USA and China?

Apparently it brings out the fags too. How is the wrestling goin? I bet this virus is really pissing you off...can't get down there with the boys and really grind those moves out...eh coach?

Is that what attracted you to this thread?
That's the second response like that...come on people gimme something original..."I know you are but what am I?" responses are just lazy.

Yes. Your "you're a homosexual" remark was sooooo much more origonal, idiot.
Come on you have to give me more credit than that...I didn't simply call him a faggot...I explained his faggotry by tying in his love of young males and wrestling.
You see...that took thought. Not just..."you're a fag".

I;m sure you are the sharpest one in your whole middle school.
That;s a little better.

You keep getting told but you took your indoctrinations seriously because the clueless believe what they are told to believe.

upload_2020-3-17_7-45-40.jpeg

Dr. Francis Boyle Full Interview: Coronavirus Is An Offensive Bioweapon

upload_2020-3-17_7-46-18.jpeg

Communist China is an evil country. We need to decouple completely from these assholes. I hope reasonable people can see that every idiotic President from Nixon to Obama has helped build this evil empire. Thank God for Trump.

Communist China is an evil country. We need to decouple completely from these assholes. I hope reasonable people can see that every idiotic President from Nixon to Obama has helped build this evil empire. Thank God for Trump.

The CCP is a corrupt, immoral totalitarian regime, but the Chinese people are most certainly not “evil.” Judging and denouncing over a billion people you don’t know is illogical in the extreme.

Go back and read you own comment. By the way, I don't get Triggered.

Your respone was quite triggered.
Nope. See this is how it works. You don't Dictate anything I do. And your "respone" is indicative of this.

Dirt Bag Red Neck votin' for Palin.

Dumb.

You are the most triggered snowflake that I have ever encountered here on usmb, so far.
So far...USMB would not be here but for Folks like you.

I'm sure you actually believe that.

Funny scary though.
I don't believe that. I observe that it is true.
And yeah, Orange Trump Zealots are something to behold on the used side of toilet paper. Thank your Orange Overlord for the panic buying going on with Shit Paper. Hannity wants you to rush right out and buy all the sandpaper you can get your little Orange Paws on and stock pile that for cleaning your Orange Swollen Rectum.
Trumpy will need left overs for Airforce One...and so will that Big Toady Pence.

Your respone was quite triggered.
Nope. See this is how it works. You don't Dictate anything I do. And your "respone" is indicative of this.

Dumb.

You are the most triggered snowflake that I have ever encountered here on usmb, so far.

Funny scary though.
And yeah, Orange Trump Zealots are something to behold on the used side of toilet paper. Thank your Orange Overlord for the panic buying going on with Shit Paper. Hannity wants you to rush right out and buy all the sandpaper you can get your little Orange Paws on and stock pile that for cleaning your Orange Swollen Rectum.
Trumpy will need left overs for Airforce One...and so will that Big Toady Pence.
triggered-meme-gif-3.gif

If you listen to enough people, you are bound to hear all kinds of crazy stuff.

"If you listen to enough people, you are bound to hear all kinds of crazy stuff."

you don't have to listen to all that many people to hear crazy stuff....

Dumb.

Funny scary though.
triggered-meme-gif-3.gif
You've been on USMB posting a lot longer than me. If I am what you consider triggered, you are severely lacking in communication skills.

Funny scary though.
triggered-meme-gif-3.gif
You've been on USMB posting a lot longer than me. If I am what you consider triggered, you are severely lacking in communication skills.

You came off as triggered in this exchange and I am not the only one who recognized it.

It is what it is.

Own it.

Since we're talking conspiracy theory, it could be just a test run to see if the quarantines and barriers will protect the elite while keeping the other 99% locked down.

If it proves successful, perhaps a truly nasty man-made virus is waiting in the shadows for release.

Ha.

Funny scary though.
triggered-meme-gif-3.gif

You came off as triggered in this exchange and I am not the only one who recognized it.

It is what it is.

Own it.
"It is what it is." Lazy retort. Think more and stop posting silly, old gifs and memes. You've been here long enough to create some originals of your own.

My mum told me she heard a young woman saying "Coronavirus is biological warfare between americans and chinese"...

Opinions?
Possible...No one really understands the depth of depravity of the evil Chinese Savage.
I truly believe they would be willing to sacrifice millions of their own people to get back at the US. It's a distinct possibility.
What happened to the freedom protesters?

My mum told me she heard a young woman saying "Coronavirus is biological warfare between americans and chinese"...

Opinions?
Possible...No one really understands the depth of depravity of the evil Chinese Savage.
I truly believe they would be willing to sacrifice millions of their own people to get back at the US. It's a distinct possibility.

"I truly believe they would be willing to sacrifice millions of their own people to get back at the US. It's a distinct possibility."

I believe the chinese government would do that....

as would the N korea and the Russia and the Iranian governments....

but I like to think the actual people would be happy to just live in peace....

except, of course, for the EXTREMISTS of the population.....

Funny scary though.
triggered-meme-gif-3.gif

It is what it is.

Own it.
"It is what it is." Lazy retort. Think more and stop posting silly, old gifs and memes. You've been here long enough to create some originals of your own.
Long enough to recognize when a triggered snowflake will piss themself before giving someone else the last word.

So go ahead thumbalina.

Since we're talking conspiracy theory, it could be just a test run to see if the quarantines and barriers will protect the elite while keeping the other 99% locked down.

If it proves successful, perhaps a truly nasty man-made virus is waiting in the shadows for release.

Ha.

1*D11oXntLAHwT1nqfskqjeQ.jpeg

Forum List

Back