Coronavirus biological warfare between USA and China?

I think it is possible that it was/ is a virus that was in the PROCESS of being weaponized and it somehow "got out" into the populace un-intentionally. . . OR, at worse as some form of test run.

Coronavirus (COVID=19) is not that devastating though, as biological weapons go. So far, it only primarily targets and kills elderly (mostly men) who have other underlying health issues they are dealing with.

I doubt very much that China's military strategy or goal would be geared towards knocking more and more elderly off with the result of simply halting their own production and export capabilities and putting a temporary dent in our entertainment industry and Social Security roles.
Holy Baby Jebuz. Read what you fucking posted. You are fucking Nutz.

Well, I am nutz. . . .

So?

What did I say that has you so triggered?
Go back and read you own comment. By the way, I don't get Triggered.

I think it is possible that it was/ is a virus that was in the PROCESS of being weaponized and it somehow "got out" into the populace un-intentionally. . . OR, at worse as some form of test run.

Coronavirus (COVID=19) is not that devastating though, as biological weapons go. So far, it only primarily targets and kills elderly (mostly men) who have other underlying health issues they are dealing with.

I doubt very much that China's military strategy or goal would be geared towards knocking more and more elderly off with the result of simply halting their own production and export capabilities and putting a temporary dent in our entertainment industry and Social Security roles.

Well, I am nutz. . . .

So?

Your respone was quite triggered.

My mum told me she heard a young woman saying "Coronavirus is biological warfare between americans and chinese"...

Opinions?
Did you ask her if she wondered why they released it in China instead of the US first or is she saying the US released it on China not knowing it would come back here?

Well, I am nutz. . . .

So?

Nope. See this is how it works. You don't Dictate anything I do. And your "respone" is indicative of this.

Dirt Bag Red Neck votin' for Palin.

Dumb.

I doubt very much that China's military strategy or goal would be geared towards knocking more and more elderly off with the result of simply halting their own (China's) production and export capabilities and putting a temporary dent in our entertainment industry and Social Security roles.

Without older people, how will the younger ones learn or know anything? The internet? Pwahahhaha!

If anybody thinks that, they are a fool! A fool and then some!

If only the younger folks today were actually trying to learn ANYTHING (let alone from the elderly) that would be great.

I'm not seeing any evidence of that.

Relax.

My mum told me she heard a young woman saying "Coronavirus is biological warfare between americans and chinese"...

Opinions?
Possible...No one really understands the depth of depravity of the evil Chinese Savage.

Gee, who could have imagined that a thread like this would bring the racist cockroaches out from under the cupboard?
Apparently it brings out the fags too. How is the wrestling goin? I bet this virus is really pissing you off...can't get down there with the boys and really grind those moves out...eh coach?

Opinions?
Possible...No one really understands the depth of depravity of the evil Chinese Savage.

Gee, who could have imagined that a thread like this would bring the racist cockroaches out from under the cupboard?
Apparently it brings out the fags...

No one asked you about your personal life.

People said the same about AIDS, as a revenge from England using the virus when South Africa obtained its independence.

Same with the black death plague and perhaps with other several more cases, always the thought that a nation or a sect or whatever, starting a plague to attack an enemy.

Reality is that we humans are more weaker at each generation and this is what our future will be, defending ourselves against microscopic beings which have mutated due to our actions playing with nature.

This is not country against country, this is just the same old same old: humans against humans.

Well, I am nutz. . . .

So?

Nope. See this is how it works. You don't Dictate anything I do. And your "respone" is indicative of this.

Dumb.

You are the most triggered snowflake that I have ever encountered here on usmb, so far.

Last edited:

Opinions?

Apparently it brings out the fags too. How is the wrestling goin? I bet this virus is really pissing you off...can't get down there with the boys and really grind those moves out...eh coach?

Is that what attracted you to this thread?

Well, I am nutz. . . .

So?

Dumb.

You are the most triggered snowflake that I have ever encountered here on usmb, so far.
So far...USMB would not be here but for Folks like you.

Opinions?

That's the second response like that...come on people gimme something original..."I know you are but what am I?" responses are just lazy.

Opinions?

That's the second response like that...come on people gimme something original..."I know you are but what am I?" responses are just lazy.

Yes. Your "you're a homosexual" remark was sooooo much more origonal, idiot.

Come on you have to give me more credit than that...I didn't simply call him a faggot...I explained his faggotry by tying in his love of young males and wrestling.
You see...that took thought. Not just..."you're a fag".

Come on you have to give me more credit than that...I didn't simply call him a faggot...I explained his faggotry by tying in his love of young males and wrestling.
You see...that took thought. Not just..."you're a fag".

I;m sure you are the sharpest one in your whole middle school.

Well, I am nutz. . . .

So?

Dumb.

So far...USMB would not be here but for Folks like you.

I'm sure you actually believe that.

Funny scary though.

Forum List

Back