Coronation of the new King Charles and Queen Camilla

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gyppo Space Explorer
Some notes from me:

I noticed that Meghan was not at the Coronation, I was wondering if the Royals didnt want her to be present or if she herself didnt want to be present, and I wondered if it has something to do with her being African-American?

The best part for me was the oath of William to King Charles, when William swore King Charles loyalty. It had something "traditional", "christian" and "medieval".

Drop her a line and put those very points to her.
My contacts are many and often surprising but do not include this woman , married to our resident royal bastard .

Our spoilt , fractious Harry the Illegitimate was himself barely visible but that only further added to the great successs of a spectacular occasion .

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
king-Charles-coronation-memes.jpg

Some notes from me:

I noticed that Meghan was not at the Coronation, I was wondering if the Royals didnt want her to be present or if she herself didnt want to be present, and I wondered if it has something to do with her being African-American?

The best part for me was the oath of William to King Charles, when William swore King Charles loyalty. It had something "traditional", "christian" and "medieval".

She probably didn’t want to be booed.

And she herself played the race card. Up until then, even l didn’t know she was of mixed race.

The prostitute Camilla will NEVER be Queen. She's a CONSORT.............which is a bland word for WHORE.
Way over the top .Unnecessary and factually absurd .
She is generally considered to be the nicest and most kind and considerate member of the family .A natural and good woman .

Your comment is more instructive for making me wonder what problems you have had in your life that could have led you to take such an ill considered and unbalanced view .

The usefulness and relevance of a Monarchy is separate and in general terms I am not a fan .

She is generally considered to be the nicest and most kind and considerate member of the family .A natural and good woman .

Your comment is more instructive for making me wonder what problems you have had in your life that could have led you to take such an ill considered and unbalanced view .

The usefulness and relevance of a Monarchy is separate and in general terms I am not a fan .

The problem was that Camilla was painted as the bad guy in the whole Charles and Diana Divorce Drama. She really shouldn't have been, Charles and Diana were probably more at fault for that debacle.

The usefulness of the Monarchy is history, whereas America's history is Disney, Toy Story, and Star Wars, all made up stuff.

The Crown Estate's yearly profits goes to the treasury, some £300m, the Royal cost some £89m per year. Such things as Royals Weddings, Coronations, Funerals etc.. brings in millions to the UK's economy through tourism; hotel bookings, transport, shop sales, restaurant sales etc.. The Royal brand is some £67.5bn.

So to give some perspective on this, if an anti Royal had a business valued at £67.5bn, gave a yearly profit of £300m at a cost of £89m, plus it brought in umpteen million to other businesses, would they want to close their business down? Anyone who thinks so, should have been aborted before being born, or drowned at birth for being so retarded.

• Funny
The usefulness of the Monarchy is history, whereas America's history is Disney, Toy Story, and Star Wars, all made up stuff.

The Crown Estate's yearly profits goes to the treasury, some £300m, the Royal cost some £89m per year. Such things as Royals Weddings, Coronations, Funerals etc.. brings in millions to the UK's economy through tourism; hotel bookings, transport, shop sales, restaurant sales etc.. The Royal brand is some £67.5bn.

So to give some perspective on this, if an anti Royal had a business valued at £67.5bn, gave a yearly profit of £300m at a cost of £89m, plus it brought in umpteen million to other businesses, would they want to close their business down? Anyone who thinks so, should have been aborted before being born, or drowned at birth for being so retarded.

What's retarded is spending billions on this anachronistic institution while so many people in the UK go to bed hungry at night.

But you do you, man.

Fuck me your readings skills are shit

Not at all.... you stated that the Monarchy is valuable because it generates a minor amount of money, even though it is kind of an anachronism in a time where the rest of the world has largely rid itself of monarchies. The few that remain are figureheads because the idea that someone should hold power for no other reason than their parent held it is kind of stupid in this day in age.

But yet you have this inbred idiot Charles Windsor playing dress up, and if someone mocks it, you arrest them? Seriously?

Not at all.... you stated that the Monarchy is valuable because it generates a minor amount of money, even though it is kind of an anachronism in a time where the rest of the world has largely rid itself of monarchies. The few that remain are figureheads because the idea that someone should hold power for no other reason than their parent held it is kind of stupid in this day in age.

But yet you have this inbred idiot Charles Windsor playing dress up, and if someone mocks it, you arrest them? Seriously?
The Royal brand is worth £67.5bn, that translate into your company on paper is worth £67.5bn. Your business generates over £300m really profit and you give that to your Americas treasury. Then from the treasury each year, they give you £89m to keep the £67.5bn image going.

Are clothed and housed? You FUCKING scum arsehole mocking the homeless.

The King/Queen is the head of state, steeped in tradition and history. England became England in 927 and Kings and Queens history proceeded that. Your head of state is a popping dementia geriatric paedo. Embarrassing isn't it.

Put history into perspective. We in the UK have the same ratio of history as you guys have mass shootings. We have loads of history, America doesn't. America have loads of mass shootings, the UK doesn't.

• Funny
What's retarded is spending billions on this anachronistic institution while so many people in the UK go to bed hungry at night

What is silly is why we, as Americans, who are not subjects of "The Crown" should give a fetid dingo's kidney how The Brits spend their money or how many of them are hungry?

Forum List

Back