Corona virus fatigue

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I used to enjoy watching TV news shows about what's going around the world.and posting on internet forums.

But now all they do is talk about the corona virus here in the US and other countries 24/7

It's become information overload and quite frankly just boring. ... :cool:

They want everyone running around in circles waving their hands in the air yelling we are all going to die.

Some of it is the hopes that it can be used against Trump to make a bad democrat hopeful look viable or at the very least keep some voters hiding under the stairs.

I used to enjoy watching TV news shows about what's going around the world.and posting on internet forums.

But now all they do is talk about the corona virus here in the US and other countries 24/7

same with this forum.

BORING!

Last edited:

Luckily I've many DVD's :D

I went to the grocery store yesterday and for some reason people are buying toilet paper, bottles of water, and bags of rice by the shopping cart full.. The shelves of those items were almost empty by 10am in the morning.

People seem to be in a panic even though there hasn't been a single case of corona virus within 500 miles. ... :cuckoo:

and the media is doing nicely at fanning the flames of panic...
Agree.
Media tells everyone to avoid crowds.
Dumb public expecting a quarantine that media has endlessly talked about rush to stores hoarding supplies in huge crowds of people. The media driven panic will spread it far faster than if they just STFU about it.
6_jpg-1314869.JPG

I went to the grocery store yesterday and for some reason people are buying toilet paper, bottles of water, and bags of rice by the shopping cart full.. The shelves of those items were almost empty by 10am in the morning.

People seem to be in a panic even though there hasn't been a single case of corona virus within 500 miles. ... :cuckoo:
Same here.
You can hardly find some latex gloves...people are panicking :eek-52:

I haven’t watched Cable News in years. The have always liked to create mass hysteria over everything.

Same here.
President Biden will make it all go away

My local government has gone off the deep end.

Public schools are now closed for the rest of the month and all the school sports practice and games are cancelled until further notice.

Public schools are now closed for the rest of the month and all the school sports practice and games are cancelled until further notice.
All the countries all over the world are doing the same things.
Our government here closed many schools and gyms; my cousin told me Italian government did the same in that country...
It looks like a scary disaster movie (but it's real...) :(

To be fair, in my area that happens when there is an upcoming ice storm or the tornado threat level is high. Liquor store, toilet paper and chocolate. The difference between the ice storm and tornado threat is that for some weird reason all plans related to the tornado threat somehow has everyone driving on the interstate trying to beat it to the very last minute.

They want everyone running around in circles waving their hands in the air yelling we are all going to die.

Some of it is the hopes that it can be used against Trump to make a bad democrat hopeful look viable or at the very least keep some voters hiding under the stairs.
I think they care about keeping the public informed about why entire countries are banning travel, why large groups are being quarantined, why major sport events and conferences and concerts and political rallies are being canceled, and why schools are being closed. Inform them about how to identify the virus, what to do. Sorry if you’re bored

I'm not surprised Italy is in such a pickle. They've never had their act together on anything.

The U.S. has the best medical minds in the world, and the resources to address the threat. ... :thup:

Our Democrat governor has done the same thing, including schools for 3 weeks and all RELIGIOUS SERVICES.

Same here.
President Biden will make it all go away
Obvious sarcasm.

Forum List

Back