Corona Virus and my annual doctor Visit

There is no such thing as free- free is unencumbered- taxes were coerced to pay for your visit. That is encumbered.
she doesnt realize shes a leech on society,,,
You Reagan Repubtards prefer citizens get very ill, rack up huge ER bills & bankrupt or die.
Preventive care on high risk patients lowers healthcare cost for everyone.
Obamacare is saving the USA $143 billion!
fredgraph.png
Yep....but not cover anything other than sex-changes and abortions.

The new normal had zero to do with the dims or media. That is a load of complete crap. We just had a distant family member(58 years old no health conditions) pass away from covid. Some idiots still believe ahhh it's no big deal. I have news for you. You are wrong in EVERY aspect.

Ok, so I was suppose to get my annual Wellness visit... it's free on my insurance and yours too,, so why not get it every year? The labs and other tests required for a person of my age, are free as well.... no copays and no out of pocket expenses or deductibles since the ACA was passed....all insurance has to cover those things... like I need a colonoscopy every couple of years because my dad had colon cancer when he was about my age.... he beat it, but they still watch him for polyps every few months and have found new ones that he has removed early in the forming of them.... so my colonoscopy is considered a necessity and part of my yearly wellness exam, and a mammogram every couple of years as well.... all included.... which I did not even realize they were covered until a few years ago......

Ok, so going back to my visit with my Doc and all of the Corona Virus precautions taken by the Health Center she has her practice at....

I arrive on time and approach the glass doors to the entrance to the building... it is locked...there is a girl in there on a folding chair with a lap top on a folding table, another table with disposable masks and hand sanitizer machine right above it..... Still locked out, she comes outside, asks my name and which Doctor I am there to see, and what time was my appointment,

all of this outside of the glass doors, me wearing a mask and she wearing a mask.....took my temperature, asked if I was out of state or out of country recently,

Then she asks me to point out my car, and sends me back there to wait...

and said someone would come out to get me when they are ready for me....

So in a few minutes, the Doctor's Nurse comes out and leads me to the doctor's room, passed the lobby and no one is in the lobby, everyone is waiting outside in their cars.... passed no one in the hallway to the doctor/changing room, nurse stopped me at the scale to weigh me in..... HATE that part, but I was the same as last year...thank God!

Oh, did I tell you the nurse not only had a surgical mask, but also a plexiglass shield over her eyes and face?

So then I get my blood pressure and oxygen level and pulse rate done by her, and get in to the gown, she comes back in and sits a little ipad on the table in front of me and tells me my doctor will speak to me via the computer for the first twenty minutes to get all of my issues down, before coming in to actually see me face to face, to limit her and my exposure to one another.....

so, via the computer I tell her all of my issues, then she shows up to the room with lab coat and n 95 mask and plexiglass face shield and comes in the room and immediately goes behind a plexiglass folding wall, where her computer is, and talks to me from there about my lab results, and even examined a mole of mine that I wanted her to look at, behind this plexiglass screen..... only after she looked at it through her plastic barrier and near the end of the appointment, did she spend a few seconds out from behind her screen to look at the mole again, directly.....

She spent about 2 minutes in the actual room with me, out from behind her plexiglass folding wall, and then left.....after she told me where to leave the gown and I could leave when dressed, I did, with no one in the hall or lobby, on the way out.

the whole experience, was like I was in some twilight zone episode....!!!!!!!!!!!

But at the same time, I kind of liked it..... I liked the Health Center doctors taking all of those precautions, and I really liked talking to her face to face on the Computer..... I felt more at ease asking her my stupid questions about things, and she seemed more willing to answer them and at ease....not rushed....

Has anyone else been to see the Doctor lately and is your Doctor's Office like, what I went through?
Many of them here in Houston have these precautions which is better than what we had before...

Where?
I see several docs a month with my hip being screwed up and type 2 diabetes.
Ya got the chick right after you enter,they check your temp and ask the usual questions and send you on your way.
None of my Docs wear a mask but we dont shake hands anymore either,we've resorted to the fist or elbow bump.

The testing itself is unreliable, and it's surreal to me that more people don't realize that. Thousands of doctors worldwide have publicly talked about how this whole thing is a scam, and that the corrupt people behind it should be charged with crimes against humanity.

This video linked below (this site still doesn't embed bitchute videos) goes over some of that, but people really need to turn off the idiot box and do their own research:

Last edited:
Ok, so I was suppose to get my annual Wellness visit... it's free on my insurance and yours too,, so why not get it every year? The labs and other tests required for a person of my age, are free as well.... no copays and no out of pocket expenses or deductibles since the ACA was passed....all insurance has to cover those things... like I need a colonoscopy every couple of years because my dad had colon cancer when he was about my age.... he beat it, but they still watch him for polyps every few months and have found new ones that he has removed early in the forming of them.... so my colonoscopy is considered a necessity and part of my yearly wellness exam, and a mammogram every couple of years as well.... all included.... which I did not even realize they were covered until a few years ago......

Ok, so going back to my visit with my Doc and all of the Corona Virus precautions taken by the Health Center she has her practice at....

I arrive on time and approach the glass doors to the entrance to the building... it is locked...there is a girl in there on a folding chair with a lap top on a folding table, another table with disposable masks and hand sanitizer machine right above it..... Still locked out, she comes outside, asks my name and which Doctor I am there to see, and what time was my appointment,

all of this outside of the glass doors, me wearing a mask and she wearing a mask.....took my temperature, asked if I was out of state or out of country recently,

So in a few minutes, the Doctor's Nurse comes out and leads me to the doctor's room, passed the lobby and no one is in the lobby, everyone is waiting outside in their cars.... passed no one in the hallway to the doctor/changing room, nurse stopped me at the scale to weigh me in..... HATE that part, but I was the same as last year...thank God!

Oh, did I tell you the nurse not only had a surgical mask, but also a plexiglass shield over her eyes and face?

So then I get my blood pressure and oxygen level and pulse rate done by her, and get in to the gown, she comes back in and sits a little ipad on the table in front of me and tells me my doctor will speak to me via the computer for the first twenty minutes to get all of my issues down, before coming in to actually see me face to face, to limit her and my exposure to one another.....

so, via the computer I tell her all of my issues, then she shows up to the room with lab coat and n 95 mask and plexiglass face shield and comes in the room and immediately goes behind a plexiglass folding wall, where her computer is, and talks to me from there about my lab results, and even examined a mole of mine that I wanted her to look at, behind this plexiglass screen..... only after she looked at it through her plastic barrier and near the end of the appointment, did she spend a few seconds out from behind her screen to look at the mole again, directly.....

She spent about 2 minutes in the actual room with me, out from behind her plexiglass folding wall, and then left.....after she told me where to leave the gown and I could leave when dressed, I did, with no one in the hall or lobby, on the way out.

the whole experience, was like I was in some twilight zone episode....!!!!!!!!!!!

But at the same time, I kind of liked it..... I liked the Health Center doctors taking all of those precautions, and I really liked talking to her face to face on the Computer..... I felt more at ease asking her my stupid questions about things, and she seemed more willing to answer them and at ease....not rushed....

Has anyone else been to see the Doctor lately and is your Doctor's Office like, what I went through?
Many of them here in Houston have these precautions which is better than what we had before...

Where?
Ya got the chick right after you enter,they check your temp and ask the usual questions and send you on your way.
None of my Docs wear a mask but we dont shake hands anymore either,we've resorted to the fist or elbow bump.

I do not know where you have been going but most likely Katy area but in Houston it is very restrictive still...

Where?

I do not know where you have been going but most likely Katy area but in Houston it is very restrictive still...

Yes I do live in the Katy area.
Funny how you guessed that......

Where?

You told me when I was using Bruce T Laney... I lived down the road from you when I lived in Richmond...

Now I am out in Austin County...

Where?

You told me when I was using Bruce T Laney... I lived down the road from you when I lived in Richmond...

Aaaaah...thats right. Totally forgot.
You need an AKA sig.

Where?

You need an AKA sig.

Nah, I like to keep everyone guessing because I have not gone full Bruce since being back and I think the Mods are trying to figure out if I am a body snatcher...

Anyhoo, it depends on the area when it come to the restrictions and Katy, Richmond and Rosenberg are a lot more opened than Houston.

Also it depends on the Doctor Office and my personal Doctor is still doing teleconference than in person meeting and then send the prescriptions to CVS.

Where?

You need an AKA sig.

Nah, I like to keep everyone guessing because I have not gone full Bruce since being back and I think the Mods are trying to figure out if I am a body snatcher...

Anyhoo, it depends on the area when it come to the restrictions and Katy, Richmond and Rosenberg are a lot more opened than Houston.

Also it depends on the Doctor Office and my personal Doctor is still doing teleconference than in person meeting and then send the prescriptions to CVS.

The only time I asked for a teleconference was with the Doc from the CDC.
Got an infection during my fifth FUCKING hip surgery and the crazy German lady wanted me to go to her office !!!
At that point in my condition I wasn't getting within a half mile of the place!!!!

My insurance is really good. Just got some prescriptions and read the receipt that went with it. One prescription, my insurance paid $1000 and I paid $30.00. When I got glasses, the optician asked me what I had because everythin was covered except for $40 for designer frames.

My wife has been going to the doctor......Lobbies are open......in the lobby some wear the mask some don't.............in back........the doctor wasn't weaing one when he saw his patient not doing so.........because they think it's BS too.

She has seen several doctors and this is pretty standard but one.........who toed the line.....the other 3.......nope.

Two weeks ago to the day I checked into a local hospital's ER for my self-diagnosed acute appendicitis which was confirmed be the CAT Scan. I entered with a bandanna like a bandit from the old West and there was literally nobody else waiting so I got checked in immediately. One of the nurses gave me a medical mask. Very impressed with all the personal in the ER department and the surgeon that extracted my malfunctioning appendix via the minimally invasive laparoscopy. Extremely competent and used their computer system so fluidly and professionally. They hit the bar code on my wrist band before and after each blood test, blood pressure check, etc. They all had masks on but no weird, paranoid type behavior. After the CAT Scan, and blood tests, one of the nurses said, "You are gonna hate me" and administered the Kung Flu test. About an hour later they said it was negative and in fact the Kung Flu was not really a factor at the hospital for a while. I put the mask over the top part of my face to block the lights so I could doze off and breath easier before the morning surgery. :p I was discharged basically 8 hours after the surgery, walked out and drove home. They said to take Tylenol religiously but I discontinued it after 48 hours. I was worried about appendicitis since I first read about it in the Merck Manual when I was about 11 years old. So one less thing to worry about. :p

Last edited:

I've had to bring my kitty to the vet several times in the past few weeks.

She slid off the second store balcony and broke her foot.
Issues with her paws, etc.

anyhow....get to the vet, call them to let them know I'm there. They come out to the car and pick up kitty for treatment.

Hope everything turns out OK with your mole.

I'm a cancer survivor

Last edited:

Yup. Had to visit my cardiologist. We both wore masks, but other than that, it was a normal visit.

There is no such thing as free- free is unencumbered- taxes were coerced to pay for your visit. That is encumbered.
she doesnt realize shes a leech on society,,,
You Reagan Repubtards prefer citizens get very ill, rack up huge ER bills & bankrupt or die.
Preventive care on high risk patients lowers healthcare cost for everyone.
Obamacare is saving the USA $143 billion!
fredgraph.png
Yep....but not cover anything other than sex-changes and abortions.
Care4all said they covered her exams.

all insurance covers what I am talking about, silly one! Since the ACA, ....no insurance company policy could be a useless one..... remember, everyone complained that had a cheaper policy, and because they lost their coverage, because insurance companies were forced to have good basic coverage, for annual visits and other required standard tests for ones age..... and of course it is not free free, just free from having to have the charges come out of your deductible, before insurance would pay, plus the other benefits of no caps on insurance, and pre-existing conditions covered and kids till 26 able to be on parents plan etc etc etc... all came with the ACA passing

We and our employers still pay premiums, but for our wellness visit, once a year, we can see our doctor and none of it along with tests, has to come out of our deductibles.... at least that is how it is with Matt and me....

I have been charged for every wellness annual wellness visit for the last four years. It runs about $200. Never had a colonoscopy, the take a stool sample and I pay for lab work, if I want a colonoscopy is a couple thousand bucks. Before ACA I never bothered with a wellness check. I’m not having one this year.

Forum List

Back