"I Called Everyone in Jeffrey Epstein’s Little Black Book...here's what I learned from those 2,000 phone calls!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

the best part:

"'Seeing a powerful guy like Clinton get away with what he got away with,' said Julie, who never met Clinton, 'I think it just emboldened Epstein to think he could do whatever he wanted.'”

and

"Julie said a friend of hers dumped Epstein for 'being racist,' after a racist remark by him sparked an argument between the two."

It doesn't really matter if the pedophile pervert called the rich and famous. The interesting (and not too surprising) thing is that the elites in the media and the swamp rats in law enforcement don't seem interested in pursuing the conspiracy.

• Banned
i personally call dads who love their kids out there as..."sort of pedophiles"

First sentence in OP's little linky,

Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book is one of the most cursed documents ever compiled in this miserable, dying country.

The OP, and its links author, are very likely from the absolute top tier of the privileged class, and they hate the fuck out of the nation, and they hate the fuck out of you for not!

Trump is hated by these people and since they are evil they're willing to do very wicked deeds to stop him.

Epstein was Trump's bossom buddy for decades.

Trumpers are rooting a guy who's been palling around a pedo.

First sentence in OP's little linky,

Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book is one of the most cursed documents ever compiled in this miserable, dying country.

The OP, and its links author, are very likely from the absolute top tier of the privileged class, and they hate the fuck out of the nation, and they hate the fuck out of you for not!
LOL

Trump and Epstein were BFFs
Prove it.
1602285097581.jpeg

You've proven they once had a photo taken together.
Best Friends

Lets hear what Trump has to say about his best friend Epstein

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

Forum List

Back