Cops terrified of a naked woman.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
So she walks out naked in Portland. Wearing only a face mask and a hat. The cops fire pepper spray paint balls at her. Dangerous you see. Afeared for their lives.

Finally in confusion the cops left. That is right. The naked protestor confused them. I am willing to give the cops the benefit of the doubt that they were not scared off. I assume they fled the area to go and masturbate.

Now according to the bash the skulls advocates here we should assume she had a Molotov cocktail hidden somewhere.

So she walks out naked in Portland. Wearing only a face mask and a hat. The cops fire pepper spray paint balls at her. Dangerous you see. Afeared for their lives.

Finally in confusion the cops left. That is right. The naked protestor confused them. I am willing to give the cops the benefit of the doubt that they were not scared off. I assume they fled the area to go and masturbate.

Now according to the bash the skulls advocates here we should assume she had a Molotov cocktail hidden somewhere.
Too bad all the links provided block private readers from actually READING.

The Portland Police had to leave, either that, or be run up on charges of Sex Harassment for looking at the broad

You could go to YouTube and see the videos.

I don't believe they fired pepper balls at her. I think what she did was great but I also believe things should be factual. They did fire pepper balls at the protesters but not at her.

She did cause them to pack up and leave.

I don't believe they fired pepper balls at her. I think what she did was great but I also believe things should be factual. They did fire pepper balls at the protesters but not at her.

Actually they did. It is on the video that I did not post here like I did not post pics. NSFW and the thread would be locked and deleted.

You could go to YouTube and see the videos.
If you knew that you should have used them in your OP.

As I mentioned last week, she probably looked like this frontways -

th

Bull shit. All she did was get her jollies parading around naked. She's a pervert, and definitely was NOT a threat, is why the cops left.

She's probably some slut from down at the local nuddie bar trying to drum up business... dumbass freakin' skank. Sit's her bare coochie down in the middle of a filthy, dirty street... zero class moron. I bet it still smells like fish in that spot.

Any moment now, wait for it, radicalized feminist "mothers" will be marching their naked children at heavily armed police. Now, ask yourself, where have some of us encountered similar women/children human shields? If you answered "any place USA" you have no fucking clue. Regardless of what you terrorist sympathizer fools believe, from way up there on the back of Pestilence, such behavior will not prevent the enforcement of laws or the restoration of order. Hard truths. However, no law enforcement officer or soldier or sitting POTUS forced this bimbo to spread wide for global press coverage. She alone is responsible for her own actions and any resulting consequences. More Ghost Dance sociopathic behavior from the radical left. In this case, instead of a "Ghost Shield" or armor, she thinks her lady parts will protect her. Flesh and bone, we're all just flesh and bone and lead is very cheap . . .

Bull shit. All she did was get her jollies parading around naked. She's a pervert, and definitely was NOT a threat, is why the cops left.

She's probably some slut from down at the local nuddie bar trying to drum up business... dumbass freakin' skank.

Yes she is why they left. What she did has been acknowledged as a legitimate form of protest.

She's probably some slut from down at the local nuddie bar trying to drum up business... dumbass freakin' skank.

Yes she is why they left. What she did has been acknowledged as a legitimate form of protest.
Sorry... no, she's not, and she didn't accomplish a damn thing, other than soil a spot in the street with her filthy bearded clam.

Forum List

Back